Part one ♥

Stars can't fall in love ( Yang Seungho / Lee Joon fanfic )

"Seungho, you seem really out of it today." the make up artist said trying to fix my smudged eyeliner.

"Umhm." I said unable to find any other words. I shut my eyes closed as the make up artist began tracing the edge of my eye with a smooth black eyeliner. Everytime I closed my eyes I saw this girl, a not quite faceless girI. Her face was blurred as if it was an image on tv that was censored. I have no memory of meeting such a person but when I think about her, I get  this warm nostalgic feeling. When I think of her i also feel a great sorrow.

———————————————————————————————————————

"Hannah, I promise that I will tell everyone about us." I held onto her hands firmly pleading with my eyes. I sensed it, I felt it in her eyes, I felt it in the way she stood by the door instead of sitting down on the leather black couch. I knew she is about to break up with me, and I knew I can't give up without a fight.

"Seungho. It isn’t about us anymore. It is about you. You’re a star, stars and love don’t go well together." She loosened her grip around my hand, her eyes looking at the mahogany floor. 

"I will give it all up for you." I said grabbing her shoulders and keeping my voice calm.

"What about your members? What about how hard you have worked for this?"

"Aren’t you my dream now?"

"There will be consequences. Even if you can handle it, I cant. I cant handle the lonely nights, the distance, the hiding. I’m just a normal girl. Don’t you understand? I cant be with you. I don’t belong in your world. "

I looked at her and all I wanted was to make her love me again, but no matter how much I persisted, I know she will use the same excuse. I can't stop her, she made her mind up already, all I could do now was wait for her to love me again.

"If that is how you feel then fine." I said reluctantly letting go of her shoulder that I gripped so tightly, and watched her tuck a piece of brown hair behind her ear. “Before you go.. just promise you will still go see MBLAQ events." She nods and picks up her purse from the floor and walks towards the door, her heels clicking  against the floor. I counted the clicks until she reached the door, it would be the last time I'll ever hear them again from her. 

"Hannah.." I said one last time as I took heavy steps toward her. “Be happy." I leaned in and hovered my lips over hers. Her breath heavy against mine. I waited for our lips to touch but I couldn’t bring myself to move closer. I slowly brought my hand to the small of her back and ran my hand up and down her back, something I will miss. “See you." I whispered against her lips. Her eyes flickered and I saw that she was biting her lip. One last time, I placed two fingers under her chin and softly lifted it so that our eyes met.

"So this how it is going end?" I asked her to make sure she wont regret it. Finally she looked into my eyes, but I couldn't bring myself to return her gaze. 

She ran her fingers along the edge of my bottom lip and silently ran out of my arms. I sank back into the sofa and stared at the wall as tears involuntary slid down my face.