Second spot

Spotted Love

Snow leopard POV

What was that sound? I panicked. I quickly darted behind the bushes and peered through the branches and leaves. I could not believe his eyes. Is that really a human? I shook his head to clear my mind and checked again. My mother said that as long as it had cloth on itself and long limbs without fur, it was a human. Mother told me that they did horrible things to our kind. They would kill us for our fur. Humans were dangerous, I shuddered.

"I need to escape," I thought.

As I turned away, I caught a glimpse of something red oozing out from the wound. I took a sniff. The iron-like smell was all too familiar. It was blood. The human was injured. It also had abrasions everywhere on its body. It was vulnerable. My mother taught me many things. One of which was to show kindness...

 

3rd person POV

The predator crept towards the human. It seemed like Yunho sensed the vicious being's presence. He flinched. The snow leopard could sense his fear, but he continued to move nearer towards the man. Yunho had his eyes shut so tight to the point that wrinkles started to form around his eyes. It was as if Yunho had resigned to fate to be killed by the carnivore.

Yet, the snow leopard would not do that. For goodness' sake, the cat just had his meal!

"Doesn't it know that snow leopard is generally not aggressive to men?" the animal mused.

The cat had his nose in Yunho's ear, asking how the man was feeling when he saw a fifteen inch cut on the man's leg. It was not very deep, but the blood just did not stop flowing out. The predator was pretty sure that the next thing he was going to do would make the man black out.

When Yunho heard whimpering sounds near his ear, he could not help but to open his eyes a little to know what was becoming of him. Suddenly, the animal swept past his body and went to his leg. The cat started .

"So I'm gonna lose my limb first before I die... It must have hurt like hell. Ah... Just by thinking about it, I feel faint," Yunho thought.

Just as the snow leopard had expected, Yunho fainted. He had thought humans were much stronger when his mother talked about how cruel they were.

Since the man was unconscious, it made the cat's job easier. He pushed his head under the human's back and lifted him up onto his own back.

The snow leopard worked his way through the forest and came to a nearby cave. He went in and threw the human off his back.

The animal continued the cut and finally, the blood clotted. 

The day was short. Soon, the sun began to set and it was time to sleep. Afraid of the man being cold as the cloths on him were all torn up, the big cat snuggled up close to the human and drifted off to dreamland.

__________________________________

In the snow leopard's pov, Yunho is referred o as 'it' like the way we call an animal 'it'.