Fourteenth spot

Spotted Love

3rd person POV

Shafts of light shone into the room. Yunho stirred in his sleep until realisation hit him. He sat bolt upright and turned his head, looking to his right where Jaejoong always slept. He saw a Jaejoong sleeping blissfully by his side. Yunho blinked. He opened his mouth, wanting to scream but no sound came out. He was too shocked. He got out of the quilt and sat at the edge of the bed, facing his wardrobe. He buried his face in his hands.

"What have I done?" Yunho thought.

On the other hand, Jaejoong woke up to the sudden movement on the bed. The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was Yunho's back. It was unusual. Normally, he would see Yunho's face first. Jaejoong got up and shifted himself near Yunho.

"Master, good morning!" Jaejoong said and jumped onto Yunho from behind, wrapped his arm around Yunho's neck.

"Oww..." Jaejoong whined when a pain suddenly shot up his spine.

Yunho spun around instantly as he worried about Jaejoong.

"J-ja owah!" Yunho exclaimed.

Jaejoong lost his balance when Yunho suddenly moved and fell backwards, pulling Yunho down with him. Yunho pulled jaejoong's arms away from him and tried to get up. However, it led to an awkward position. Yunho had both his hands on both sides of Jaejoong's head and his face was directly above Jaejoong's. Yunho froze.

"Heavy," Jaejoong commented.

"I'm sorry," Yunho said and scurried off Jaejoong.

"I'm sorry," Yunho apologised. "I really am."

"Hmm? It's ok," Jaejoong said and smiled at Yunho.

"No, I mean last night," Yunho said as he looked away.

"Since when did you do anything wrong?" Jaejoong questioned.

Yunho looked right back into Jaejoong's eyes. They were so truthful. 

"Jae... What did we do last night?" Yunho asked.

"Mating? There's nothing wrong with that. It's part of nature," Jaejoong said.

Although Jaejoong did not think much about their night together, Yunho somehow felt incredibly sinful and felt that he was taking advantage of Jaejoong. While Yunho was deep in thoughts, Jaejoong snuggled up to Yunho and lay on his lap. Jaejoong was getting all touchy with Yunho. Just then, his phone rang. It was his alarm.

"Jae, go and bathe," Yunho said.

Jaejoong shook his head which tickled Yunho's thigh. Yunho laughed a little.

"Come on," Yunho said.

Jaejoong still refused to move.

"Aish! I don't understand why you don't feel uncomfortable being all sticky," Yunho said.

"If you are not going then, I'm going first."

When Yunho did that, Jaejoong rushed after Yunho and forced himself into the bathroom. 

"I'm not gonna bathe you," Yunho said and the shower.

Jaejoong went into the shower room too and hugged Yunho from behind.

"Jae!" Yunho shouted. "And your collar will spoil!"

Jaejoong grinned mischievously through the showering water. 

"Aish! Whatever!" Yunho said and took off his collar, throwing it onto the soft folded towel on the iron bars of the towel holder.

Water sprayed down on them, washing away all the traces of their night activity. Ten minutes later, they came out of the bathroom, clean. Jaejoong was pouting.

"Master! Why are you so rough? The last time you bathed me was so gentle!" Jaejoong complained.

"Well, because I don't want to get a massive nosebleed like I almost did that time," Yunho said straightforwardly.

"Why will you have nosebleed?" Jaejoong asked cutely.

"You just don't know how y you are, especially being ," Yunho said truthfully.

"But you didn't have one last night," Jaejoong rebutted.

"It's different, ok! Different!" Yunho shouted.

Jaejoong laughed. He just loved to make Yunho angry. Yunho stomped off to get his clothes. When he was done, he instructed Jaejoong the usual stuff and left, shutting the door behind.  After all this commotion in the morning, Yunho stopped feeling sinful about having with Jaejoong. Maybe it was because of Jaejoong's bubbly character that he forgot about the feeling.