Eleventh spot

Spotted Love

3rd person POV

"Here," Jaejoong walked towards Yunho and handed him the name card when he came back to the room.

Yunho looked at it and then, at Jaejoong.

"Who is this? The name card looks weird," Yunho asked.

"Changmin, a wizard. He said I drank his potion by mistake..." Jaejoong replied.

"This is crazy. It must be a fraud. There is no such things as wizards," Yunho insisted.

"He said to contact him if nothing were to happen," Jaejoong said.

"We won't see him as long as nothing hapIpen so, it is nothing to worry about now," Yunho thought.

With that, a few days passed.

"Jae, look at this. If you stay calm, you can have it," Yunho said.

Jaejoong gave a nod that was filled with determination. He frowned. He was trying to control his excitement. Yunho had been training Jaejoong so that his tail and ears would not appear randomly.

"Jae, you have improved. You last for five minutes," Yunho praised and he ruffled Jaejoong's hair.

Jaejoong snuggled up to the hand and smiled.

"I'm going to my office. Be good and don't take off your clothes! Hide when someone knocks the door," Yunho instructed and left.

At the same time, Yoochun was looking for Yunho. He tried calling his cell phone but it was engaged.
 


Jaejoong POV

I was being defiant. The moment he left, I undid my bathrobe and lay on the bed and played games. Master had taught me how and even lend me his iPhone. It was a new source of entertainment. It was amazing that one finger could do so many things on this gadget. While I was playing games, the iPhone kept vibrating and my game was interrupted. It was so annoying. Master taught me that when this happened, I pressed the red rectangle that had 'E-n-d' on it. I had no idea what it meant but, I just followed what he said.

Suddenly, the door swung opened. In the attempt of trying to hide in the closet, I tumbled down the bed and landed on the floor with the blanket tangled around me. I was not fast enough to react.

"Hyung! Hyun... Sorry I'm in the wrong room!," the human shouted.

I had seen him before. Oh... I remembered. He was Master's brother. What should I do? Someone saw me... Master was going to be angry with me...

"I better be good and wear my clothes now," I decided.


Yoochun POV

I slammed the door shut and tilted my head to one side.

"Strange. I'm certain that this is hyung's room," I thought.

I looked to my left and right. It was definitely hyung's room. It was the corridor that I walked to his room.

"If this is really his room, then, why is there a woman in his room? at that too," I pondered.

I gasped.

I ran down the corridors looking for hyung. This time it was more desperate and it was not for the reason I searched for him in the first place. I came to hyung's office.I barged in, hoping he would be there.

"Hyung..." my voice trailed off.

Hyung was talking to the Minister of Defences. When the Minister saw me, he greeted me and said that he had finished talking with hyung. When he closed the doors behind him, I rushed to hyung's side.


Yunho POV

"Hyung, I went to your room and..." Yoochun began.

"Oh please let it not be Jaejoong," I thought.

"saw a woman," Yoochun said.

" woman?" I asked, wondering why one would be there.

My heart was beating fast, hoping that he would not mention about Jaejoong. Seriously, why would there be a woman in my room?! Did Jaejoong do something to the maid or whoever?

"Impossible," I muttered under my breath.

I was confident that that would not be the case. Yoochun ignored my question.

"Hyung! You should not do this! It is not right... Father and Mother will be very disappointed in you," Yoochun stated.

I knew what Yoochun was thinking. He probably thought that I was playing around with girls. I was scolded when I did not do anything of the such. I wanted to clear my name. However, I never knew that I would let the secret out.

"Let's go and check my room," I said.

 

3rd person POV

Yunho stalked off to his room. Yoochun followed him. Yunho stopped in front of his door and knocked the door five times. Then, he opened the door and came into the room. Upon knowing that his master was coming in, Jaejoong hid in the wardrobe like a puppy that was hiding after it had peed on the floor.

"Jae, you there?" Yunho said.

Hearing that his master did not seem to be furious, Jaejoong walked out timidly.

"Master... Welcome back," Jaejoong said.

Yunho pulled Jaejoong to his side and searched his room. There was no woman.

"Was there another person in this room?" Yunho asked.

Jaejoong gulped.

"How did he know?" Jaejoong thought.

Yoochun walked in. His eyes fell onto the person beside Yunho.

"See, there is a wo..." Yoochun stopped when he saw Jaejoong's flat chest.

Jaejoong panicked. Yunho knew that someone saw him.

"I'm sorry, Mas..." Jaejoong's words was muffled when Yunho covered his mouth.

"What was he trying to say? I think he hasn't finished what he was saying..." Yoochun said and gripped Yunho's wrist.

Yoochun pulled Yunho's hand away from Jaejoong.

"What is the word that you are trying to say before you were cut off?" Yoochun asked.

"Master," Jaejoong replied.

Yunho had the urge to pull out all his hair. How could Jaejoong be so unaware of the situation? Yoochun came to a conclusion. Yunho could see the look on yoochun's face. Yoochun was being very suspicious of Yunho.

"Hyung! What has become of you?! You're into S&M and to make matters worse, to a man? I cant believe it," Yoochun exclaimed.

Yunho felt like knocking his head against the wall. He had no choice but to explain this whole complicated, magical and unbelievable situation he was in.

"Aniyo! It's not what you think!" Yunho defended himself.

Yunho then recounted what had happened.

"It's unbelievable," Yoochun uttered.

"I have proof," Yunho said.

Yunho called for food to be brought to his room and told Jaejoong to hide. When it came, Jaejoong came out.

"Jae, no need to restrain," Yunho said.

Simultaneously, Jaejoong's ears and tail appeared. He ran towards the food. Yunho told Yoochun to touch them to know the truth. Yoochun strode forward to the table where Jaejoong was seated and halted beside him. He reached out his hand. Just a few centimeters, his hand trembled. His hand balled into a fist. His finger nails dug into his palm. Then, he let go and touch Jaejoong's ear lightly. Jaejoong tittered at his touch. It was warm and it had a sense of touch.

"It is real. All this is real. The beautiful snow leopard has turned into a beautiful man," Yoochun said.

Yunho smirked. He had proven that he was innocent. However, he had let the cat out of the bag.

"Please don't let anyone know. Please!" Yunho pleaded.

"I won't. Don't worry, even if I did tell anyone, no one will believe me unless they see this themselves," Yoochun promised, letting out a sigh.

With that, Yoochun left the room languidly.