Seventh spot

Spotted Love

Snow leopard POV

We went back to the room as the sun began to set. Yunho changed into a bathrobe and went to bed.

When we first enter the room, it was so bright. How could it be even after the sun set? Then, I looked up. There was this fake sun above me.

He asked me to sleep with him on the bed. It was very soft, fluffy and seemed comfortable. However, it was so warm. It was like having many of the hot, orange and lashing thing which I knew later that it was called fire. How was I suppose to sleep? There he was, snoring away while I was having a big problem here. I could not sleep! I jumped down from the bed and lay on the floor. It was much colder, but after awhile, it got hot again. I paced around the room and found some giant transparent thing. I pushed it to the side and the winter breeze brew in.

"That's much better," I thought and fell asleep.



Yunho POV

My alarm sounded and I reached out to grab my Iphone. I really missed my phone. The moment I did, I realised that it was so cold.

"Did my heater spoil?" I thought.

I wrapped my quilt closer to me and rolled around in bed. Just then, I felt a gust of chilling breeze. That was strange. I swung my feet out of bed and saw my sliding windows opened. I ran to shut it and the sound woke up the snow leopard. It stretched and got up.

"Did you open the window?! It's so cold," I grumbled at it.

After that, I got ready and left my room. I was dressed in a stylish black suit and a white dress shirt with a light blue tie.

"Let's go and have breakfast," I said.

When I arrived at the dinning room, Father, Mother and Yoochun was there. The butler pulled out the chair and I sat down. The snow leopard followed and sat beside me on the floor. I waved for a maid's attention and asked her to bring an extra plate.

It came and I placed a large piece of steak on it. Upon smelling the meat near it, the snow leopard jumped on the seat beside me and ate the steak.

"Yunho! Get the cat off the table!" Mother shrieked.

Everyone was taken aback.

"Pardon me..." Mother said and faked a cough.

I took the plate off the table and put it on the ground. The snow leopard followed it down. After it ate finished the steak, it eyed at the table. Before it could do anything, I placed another piece of meat onto the plate.

Breakfast was thus over.


Snow leopard POV

After we ate, he brought me to this area that was filled with all the green. However, it felt very weird. All the trees, flower and various plants were so orderly. He sat by the stone-like human that was shooting water out while I played in the fields. The weather outside was so much better than the inside. It was as if there was summer inside but it was winter.

Instead of me bringing food to him, he gave me food. Was it to return the favor? It was pretty boring here. Since my meal had been solved by him, I had nothing to do. I did not need to hunt which was what I usually did most of the time. I rolled and rolled around the grass until I got dizzy. He just chuckled by the side.

"He shall play with me too," I thought.

I got up and jumped on him. He fell into the water. A human came running towards us.

"Your highness!" the human exclaimed and dropped the twigs and leaves that he was holding.

He got out of the water and picked up the few leaves on his head. He quivered a little. Another human with long hair came to us with a huge cloth even bigger than me and wrapped it about him. I wondered why all of them always said the same thing when I did something to him...

Once again, we went back to the room.

 

Yunho POV

"You are dirty too. You have soil all over you," I said and phoned the maid quarters.

In a few minutes, two maids appeared.

I asked them to bathe the snow leopard and they shivered. They looked frightened. I sighed and told them that it would not bite. I asked the snow leopard to be good and follow them. It abided. I took a shower and had a new change of suit.

I wondered where my chamberlain went to. When I just thought of him, he came through the double doors and bowed. I passed him my wet clothes and he left.

Half an hour later, the snow leopard was brought into my room. I stifled a laugh. Its fur was so puffed up and it gave off a scent of strawberry.



Meanwhile n the kictchen, a middle aged lady pushed the chopped vegetables into a pot of water and stared out of the window into the sky as if waiting for something or someone to appear from it.