Firteenth spot

Spotted Love

3rd person POV

Yunho tapped his finger against his desk, waiting impatiently for the call to get through. Finally, it went through.

"Changmin-sshi... I have done the deed..." Yunho said remorsefully.

"What deed?" Changmin asked cheekily.

Changmin was staring into his crystal ball, waiting for Yunho to answer him even though he know what was going now. He found it entertaining to spy on them. Seeing Yunho's troubled expression on how he had to phrase it, Changmin could not help but want to burst out laughing. However, he had to control himself. He did not want Yunho or in fact, anyone to know that he knew everything. He was watching them going about their daily lives through the glass ball.

Then, he saw Yunho scratching the back of his neck. Yunho opened his mouth but, no sound came out. He had no idea what to say. Yunho knew that if he did not say it, their conversation would not go anywhere. He had to muster his courage.

He took a gulp of air and spoke,"I had with Jaejoong!"

Yunho shut his eyes tight, waiting for Changmin to say something. Instead, he heard Yoochun's voice.

"What?! Hyung, I can't believe you!" shouted Yoochun when he opened the doors of the office.

Yunho was startled by the sudden appearance of his brother and that Yoochun had found out.

"Chun-ah... I can explain...." Yunho said.

Before Yunho could say anything more, Yoochun dashed out of the room.

"I trusted you; I'm proud to have you as a brother. However, you just shattered that thought into pieces," Yoochun thought while he used the corner of his sleeve to wipe away the first tear that was about to fall.

From that day on, Yoochun had never thought the same about his brother. He could never do so after he knew what his brother did to a man. Yunho was a gay. He just could not accept it.


Yunho POV

I tried so many times but Yoochun just would not want to hear me out. It was really saddening but life must go on...

Just a few days ago, I asked Jaejoong if he was all right with being a maid so that he could go out. He agreed with it after much thought. He had to be prepared. I meant, just look. Jaejoong did not like to wear clothes. Maids had to wear long dresses with long sleeves. I wondered how he was going to tolerate the heat and to not take off clothes in the middle of nowhere and reveal his gender.

"Jae, are you sure about this?" I asked.

Jaejoong nodded his head eagerly.

"I will do anything just to get out of this confinement. I'm sick of this four walls," Jaejoong said.

"Jae, please don't say you will do anything for the sake of something," I said.

Jaejoong just had no idea what the gravity of it was. I sighed.

"Why is that so, Master?" Jaejoong asked curiously.

"Because someone like me may just do this!" I said and pushed him down, pinning his hands down.

"If it's you, I don't mind," Jaejoong said easily.

My heart skipped a beat. Jaejoong had no idea that whatever he did or said would cause my heart to race. I was falling deeply in love with me.

"Jae, call me Yunho. Stop calling me Master," I said and interlaced our hands.

"Yun...ho..." Jaejoong breathed.

I closed in our distance and captured his lips.


Jaejoong POV

I melted into his kiss. I was enjoying it until he broken away. I wished he would shower me with more kisses.

"Jae... Call my name again," Master said softly.

"Yunho?" I did as he said.

He chuckled and pulled me up back into the sitting position. Then, he ruffled my hair. I brought myself closer to his big and warm hand.

"Good boy," he complemented.

Master. No, I meant. Yunho went to the corner of the room and brought back a black and rectangular item.

"What's that?" I asked.

He flipped it opened and showed it to me. It looked that a small version of a TV.

"Laptop," Yunho answered me.

I had never seen him using the laptop before. He moved his finger around in a small space and from time to time, he would tap on it.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Online shopping for you. I heard about it from Changmin. I never knew it exist as all my clothes are customised so I have decided to try it out," Yunho replied.

"Oh... I think I heard about it before. Changmin has a potion shop online," I commented.

Yunho gave a short laugh.

"Even you know about it before me," Yunho sighed. "I feel so outdated."

In the next few minutes, Yunho's had many expressions on his face. Most of it was the amazed look and the 'this-is-weird' look.

"Jae... Since it's for you, come and take a look," Yunho said.

What was wrong with all the clothes? They looked weird. I had never seen those types before. I tried to read the words.

"W-O. Wo. M-E...Men. C-L-O...thes," I attempted.

It was hard to read. Yunho just taught me how to read and I was still struggling with it.

"Women clothes," Yunho repeated after what I said.

"Why do I have to wear those? They look long and have unnecessary layers around..." I whined.

"Well, it can't be helped. You wanted to go out and this is the only way," Yunho said.

I gulped. It was not as easy as I thought it would be.

"I don't know what to choose... They all look somewhat the same..." I said.

"Ok then. I choose them for you. Don't grumble if it's not your liking," Yunho said. "Stand up and let me take your measurements. I went through a lot just to steal this measuring tape in the maids' working area."

I got up on my feet. After some time, my measurements were taken. Yunho went back to the laptop and continued searching clothes for me.


3rd person POV 2 hours ago... 

"Done choosing!" Yunho exclaimed and slumped onto his bed.

"My back hurts... Jaejoongie, help me," Yunho said.

"Ok," Jaejoong said and pounded Yunho's back.

Yunho turned his head to a side and gave a weak smile. He muttered his gratitude to Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiled back and continued massaging Yunho's back. His phone rang. Yunho tiredly fumbled around for his phone.

"Hello," Changmin greeted. "What are you doing?"

Changmin knew the answer but he still asked. He wanted to let Yunho know that the seller would delivered to the palace and Jaejoong's existence would be found out.

"Oh... I just finished choosing clothes for Jaejoong," Yunho mumbled.

"Have you brought them yet?" asked Changmin.

"Nope," said Yunho.

"Will you be buying them soon?" Changmin questioned.

"Yeah... After a short rest..." Yunho said and brought the phone to his other ear.

"You do know that they will be delivered to the palace, don't you?" Changmin said.

"What?!" Yunho exclaimed and sat up, startling Jaejoong.

Yunho knew what it meant. The servants would know what he brought and be suspicious of him.

"This can't happen! Changmin-sshi, what's your address?" Yunho panicked.

"Urgh... I get myself into this mess," Changmin thought.

Changmin had no idea how to say that he did not want the clothes to be delivered to his house so he just went along with it.

"So when the seller delivers the clothes to you, you will teleport it to my room?" Yunho made sure.

"Yeah, yeah" Changmin said.

"Thanks!" Yunho said and ended the call.