Thirteenth spot

Spotted Love

3rd person POV

"This is bad. Very bad," Yunho repeated again and again as tapped the back of his pen against his forehead.

He was sitting at his desk with piles of paper in front of him. He had so many things to approve and yet, he was unable to do anything; something was bugging him. Last night, he could not sleep. Jaejoong was making weird muffled noises and, kept tossing and turning in bed. The rustling of the covers of the bed made him go crazy. When he asked Jaejoong what was wrong, he did not reply. He also found jaejoong being extremely attractive and y. It was hard controlling his urge to devour him, especially when they were on the same bed. Then, a thought stuck him. As much as he did not want to, he had no choice but to contact the so called wizard, Changmin. He pulled opened his drawer and searched for a familiar black card. He found it. He glanced at it for a moment. He was hesitant.

"What if this fellow is out to trick me off my wealth? Or maybe to make use of my status?" Yunho suspected.

He decided to keep his guard up. He took in a deep breath and dialed the number.

"Hello, Changmin speaking," Yunho's call was picked up.

Yunho did not speak.

"Hello?" Changmin said.

Yunho gulped.

"This is Yunho. I would like to talk to you about Jaejoong," Yunho began.

"Yunho, as in Prince Yunho? And about who?" Changmin asked.

Yunho had a bad feeling. Nevertheless, he still explained,"Yeah. It is about the snow leopard that turned into a human because of your potion? Does that ring a bell?"

"Oh.... So his name is Jaejoong... So you're his...?" Changmin said.

"Master."

Yunho was surprised that the word came out of his mouth so naturally. He told Changmin about the current state of Jaejoong. Changmin chuckled.

"Well, what do you think? It's springtime," Changmin hinted.

Yunho gave it a thought and recalled what he overheard from the maids a couple of days ago. He hoped it was not the case and he was not right.

"Mating season?" Yunho guessed.

"Bingo!" Changmin said.

There was an awkward silence.

"Don't know what to do?" Changmin asked.

Changmin took the silence as a 'yes' and provided some background information.

"The mating season begins at the end of winter, maybe the symptoms were not that obvious then. I don't know about male snow leopards but domestic female cats will go on and on making noises and rubbing themselves from time to time until they have mated," Changmin explained professionally.

"Oh no... Am I going to continue suffering? Wait! Isn't Jae a male? So, why does he have the symptoms of a female cat?" Yunho questioned.

"I don't know... Maybe it is because of the effects of the potions? In the first place, the potion is only meant for domestic cats. I even tested the solution. There is no effects upon consuming it. For big cats... I'm not sure about it," Changmin said.

Yunho sighed and hung up the call. Maybe... Just maybe he could trust the self proclaimed wizard. Days passed as Jaejoong's condition got worse.

"Help!" Yunho shouted immediately when the line got through.

Changmin was startled. Yunho went on and on even before Changmin could speak a word. He also mentioned that Jaejoong rubbed himself everywhere - including on him! When Yunho finished, he panted to catch his breath.

"You're his master. Why not just relieve him and yourself?" Changmin suggested.

"What?! There is a way?!" Yunho exclaimed.

"Of course," Changmin said. "Just do it with him. I suppose you understand what I meant."

Yunho was speechless. His hand which held on to his phone lost its strength and he let the phone slide down the side of face. Weakly, his hand fell to his lap.

"Hello, Your highness? Hello~ You there? Prince Yunho? Hello~" Changmin called out.

Yunho did not reply. That night, Yunho went back to his chamber and found Jaejoong rolling on the floor.

"Jae!" Yunho exclaimed and quickened his pace.

He lifted Jaejoong up in bridal style. Jaejoong as if in a violent objection, kept pushing Yunho away. Yunho stared down at Jaejoong. It was the biggest mistake of all. He was captivated by those eyes again. He tried to resist himself from being drawn into them before it was too late. Then, a voice echoed in his head.

"Why not let things go with the flow and let Jaejoong's raging hormones take over me?" Yunho thought.

Yunho dropped his resistance and was drown in the Jaejoong's black orbs. Yunho could feel that lust was slowly building up within him. Jaejoong was in his arms; he was beautiful. Yunho lowered down and brushed his lips against Jaejoong's. Jaejoong Yunho's back and stopped struggling. A surge of happiness engulfed Yunho. He kissed Jaejoong. He on the bottom lip and bit on the top lip, earning a moan from Jaejoong. He took this chance to slip his tongue in. It explored the wet cavern. Soon, their tongues intertwined. Knowing that this was going further, Yunho brought Jaejoong to the bed.

Yunho laid Jaejoong down first then, he got on top of Jaejoong. He leaned in for another long and deep kiss. Jaejoong yunho's lips again, wanting more. Yunho kissed him once more before trailing kisses down to his chin. Then, Yunho went along his jawline. He nibbled on his earlobe and moved southwards. He kissed and on Jaejoong's neck, leaving marks. Jaejoong moaned and brought his free hand to muffled the sounds he made.

"I want to hear more of you. Don't cover them," Yunho said.

Jaejoong shook his head. He found those noises weird and he wanted them to stop. Yunho smirked and griped Jaejoong's wrists and held his hands tightly above his head. Jaejoong's eyes widen. Yunho pulled the bathrobe a little and scattered kisses around Jaejoong's chest. Jaejoong moaned once then, the rest were muffled. Jaejoong bit his lips to stop the sounds from coming out of his mouth. Yunho stopped and cupped Jaejoong's cheek and looked into his teary eyes.

"Master... I'm scared. There is something wrong with me. I keep making sounds that I have never made before," Jaejoong confessed.

"Maybe I should stop?" Yunho asked as he got up the bed.

"No! I... I like you touching me!" Jaejoong exclaimed and gripped the corner of Yunho's shirt.

Yunho was startled. He blushed.
Jaejoong was so straightforward. At the same time, Yunho was elated. Jaejoong did not find his touch disgusting. Even better, he liked it. Yunho chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"So we continue?" Yunho made sure.

Jaejoong nodded innocently.

"Take off your clothes then," Yunho said.

"Really!? I can take it off?" Jaejoong asked.

Yunho smiled. With that, Jaejoong fumbled the knot of his bathrobe and hastily threw to the floor.

"Ok. I'm done," Jaejoong said.

"He doesn't even try to get me into the mood," Yunho sighed.

Even though his actions were not that seductive, his form turned Yunho on.

"Master, you should take your clothes off too. I don't understand how you can tolerate wearing so many layers," Jaejoong said.

When Yunho agreed, Jaejoong beamed. He thought that Yunho understood why he did not like wearing clothes.

"Why not help me take them off?" Yunho said devilishly.

Without a word, Jaejoong ran to Yunho and took off his jacket. Then, he untucked Yunho's shirt and stared.

"Jae, what's wrong?" Yunho asked.

"I don't know how..." Jaejoong pouted.

Yunho laughed. He demonstrated how to and Jaejoong looked at it with great concentration. Somehow, Yunho found it uncomfortable to be stared at so intensively.

"Got it!" Jaejoong said.

He had problems on the first few buttons but soon, he became an expert at ing. When he finished, he took the shirt off. Then, he kneeled down and worked with the similar button on the pants and again, he stared. Yunho squirmed in his position. Why was Jaejoong staring at his crotch?

"What about it? What to do?" Jaejoong asked.

"Oh... Just pull it down..." Yunho said.

Jaejoong pulled the zipper down and attempted to take it off like how he did with the shirt.

"Jae! Just grip the top of it and pull it down. Same for the one inside too," Yunho said.

Jaejoong did what he was told and finally, Yunho was too, revealing his well toned muscles.

"I should have done it by myself. Aish! It took so long for him take off all this clothing. But it's ok. I get to see a cute side of him," Yunho chuckled once more at his thought.

Yunho pulled Jaejoong back to the bed.

"It's ok to make noises so don't cover them up. Nothing is wrong with you," Yunho said before he started.

Yunho was above Jaejoong with his arms at the sides of Jaejoong. He lowered down and gave a passionate kiss and trailed wet kisses down to Jaejoong's chest. He and nibbled on Jaejoong's left and pinched the right one. Moans escaped Jaejoong's mouth. This time, they were loud and clear. The s turned hard. When Yunho flicked his tongue on the harden , Jaejoong's back was arching in a silent invitation, wanting more. However, Yunho just went down to Jaejoong's stomach. Suddenly, Jaejoong's ears and tail popped out.

"Ahh... Ahhhh... Master, please. I want it more here," Jaejoong moaned.

Each time Jaejoong moaned, Yunho got harder and harder.

"You will like it better somewhere else," Yunho said.

Then, he went back to give Jaejoong a kiss and blew into his ear.

"Ahh..." Jaejoong moaned.

Yunho spread jaejoong's legs apart and settled in between them. Startled, Jaejoong got up. Yunho took Jaejoong's length into his mouth, it with his tongue. The sudden pleasure made Jaejoong fell back. He clutched the blanket and moved his head from side to side. Yunho continued to from the base to the top and tease the tip.

"Hmm.... Ahh... Mas...ah... ter..." Jaejoong moaned.

Knowing that Jaejoong was near, Yunho pulled away. Jaejoong pursed his lips.

"I have more in store for you," Yunho said. "Meanwhile, just them for me."

Yunho stuck out his fingers in front of Jaejoong. His ears moved back. He the index finger and on it meekly. He repeated on the middle finger and ring finger as well. When all of them well coated with saliva, Yunho took his fingers out of Jaejoong's mouth.

"Master, what are you going to do with them?" Jaejoong asked.

"You will see," Yunho said mischievously.

Yunho pushed his index finger into Jaejoong's tight hole.

"No! Please! Take it out. It hurts," Jaejoong screamed, tears threatening to fall.

"Hush... Relax, Jae..." Yunho calmed and claimed Jaejoong's lips.

Yunho pushed his finger in and out. Slowly, Jaejoong began to feel pleasure in it.

"Mmmm... Hmmm... Ah.... Mmm..." Jaejoong moaned into Yunho's mouth.

When Jaejoong seemed ready, Yunho inserted his index finger, scissoring the tight ring of muscles. The screams of pain was heard. Yunho carried on. Then, he took his fingers out. Jaejoong whined.

"This may come in useful," Yunho said, tugging Jaejoong's tail.

"Hick!" Jaejoong exclaimed when Yunho pushed his own tail in.

"Ah! Pain!" Jaejoong cried.

Yunho pumped Jaejoong's member and soon, Jaejoong was overwhelmed with pleasure. His eyes were filled with lust.

"More... Ahh... Urgh!" Jaejoong pleaded.

Yunho pulled the tail out and positioned himself at Jaejoong's entrance. He nudged the opening and pushed his length in. Jaejoong feel that his insides were tearing apart. Not long after, Jaejoong began to feel the thrill of being penetrated. He just wanted more of it. Yunho granted his wish and, ed in rapidly and forcefully.

"Urgh...so tight," Yunho groaned.

"Ahhh!" Jaejoong moaned.

Yunho hit Jaejoong's prostate. Yunho angled himself to hit that sweet spot again and again.

"Master... There's ahh... something building up ahh...down there," Jaejoong struggled to say in between his moans.

Yunho reached Jaejoong's member and encircle his fingers around it. He rubbed the tip.

"Ahhh...." Jaejoong came all over Yunho's hand.

After a few more s, Yunho came inside of Jaejoong. He pulled out of Jaejoong and lay down beside him. Jaejoong moved closer to him and had his back against Yunho's chest. They snuggled up close to each other and sleep. That night, Yunho slept very well because he did not heard Jaejoong moving around and his mewling.