Thirtieth spot

Spotted Love

Third person POV

Words spread fast that Princess Taeyeon ran away. Rumours arose, saying that their Prince Yunho had a dark side. They had said that he mistreated her in the most horrible way ever behind those closed doors. They gossiped that Taeyeon could no longer take it and left while crying. Some of them had seen Princess Taeyeon throwing up. They say that she appeared sickly because Yunho made her sleep on the cold, hard floor. She was not given and extra material other than her clothes to keep her warm at night. As a high born, she was unable to withstand such harsh conditions and fell sick. The palace servants who once thought of Yunho as a great leader with a warm heart believed in all the things that were said.


Little did they know that Yunho was the man with so much kindness. He slept on the couch for days, resulting a stiff neck and backache. He even aid in Taeyeon escape plan, giving her happiness. Yunho heard all about them, but he had decided not to speak up for himself, to not spoil her reputation.

"Hyung! The content of what they say is very harsh. You don't deserve all this," Yoochun said as he paced around Yunho's office. "Do something?"

"Yoochun, the rumours will eventually die out..." said Yunho.

"Eventually? How long is that?" Yoochun asked. "I, as your brother, already feel angered when they speak badly about you. Don't you feel the same? Maybe even worse than what I felt. You're the topic of these rumours, hyung!"

Yunho sighed, "I feel it, Yoochun. But, I won't do anything about it. Moreover, I don't want to be hindered by anymore things again. I have some things to be done."

"Things to be done?" Yoochun raised an eyebrow. "Oh," he sang. "Something that is related to Jaejoong, I suppose?" 

Yunho took a sip of his coffee and said, "Yeah."

"Are you seriously bringing him to show Father and Mother?" asked Yoochun.

"Mmm," replied Yunho. "But, something must be done first."

Yoochun gave a questioning look at Yunho.

"You'll see," Yunho said.

"Alright then," Yoochun laughed. "I'm in for a surprise?"

"Maybe..."



~
Jaejoong POV 

Yunho was here again. Recently, he had been visiting the stables very often. The stable boys were wondering why the prince was at such a shabby place. Whenever he had the time, he would come here and sit down, watching me as I worked. However, he seemed strange today.

"Jae..." he called. He pondered. "Nothing." Yunho turned away. It was the sixth time he did that.

I gathered the shovel and bucket. Then, I put them back to their original places.

"Yunho, I have finished my job here. I'm going back to the palace," I said.

He breathed. He stood up and walked towards me. All of a sudden, he gripped my wrist. With his eyes staring intensively into mine, he spoke, "Is it alright for you to take a day off?"

He was really acting weird. 

"I don't know. I'll ask Matron Lee," I said.

"Let me know, ok? I want to take you somewhere," He said.

I nodded and headed back to the palace.

After my shift ended for the day, I went to Matron Lee.

"Matron Lee," I said as I knocked on her door.

"Come in," she instructed.

I bowed to her and looked up. "Matron Lee, can I take leave again?" 

She stared at me. "When will that be?"

"Erm... As soon as it can?"

"How long?"

"A day, I think..."

"What's with the indecisiveness?"

"I-I don't know..."

She checked the duty roster on the wall. "Next Monday."

I nodded. It was a week from now. When Yunho made the next visit at the stables, I told him.



~
On Monday, Yunho drove to the first building that came to sight. Jaejoong was there, waiting. It was the same place they met before going to the ball. When Yunho stopped in front of him, he opened the door and went in.

"Yunho, where are we going?" asked Jaejoong.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. Later," Yunho replied.

Jaejoong pouted. Through the mirror, Yunho saw that adorable expression. He turned around and pinched Jaejoong's nose. 

"Why aren't you sitting beside me?" questioned Yunho, pretending to be angry.

Jaejoong flinched. "Because, the last time, I sat behind too," he said and quickly crawled to the front seat. 

"That's much better," Yunho said and patted Jaejoong's head. Then, he drove off.

They passed the grey buildings and into the burstling streets of the city. Then, the number of houses in the area gradually became lesser. There were more trees as they went along the path.

Jaejoong was getting scared. "Y-Yunho, where... are we... g-going?" he stuttered.

"I told you," Yunho said. "You'll know it when we get there."

"Are you throwing me back into the forest?" Jaejoong asked; he was so afraid that he was trembling.

Yunho stopped his car. "Why do you always think like that?! I need you by my side so obviously, I won't abandon you no matter what."

"I can't help it... I brought me to some forested area and refuse to tell me our destination..." Jaejoong mumbled.

Yunho sighed. "If it helps to ease your worry, I guess I have to tell you." 

Jaejoong anticipated for his long waited answer from Yunho.

"I'm getting you parents," Yunho said. "But, I don't know if this little plan of mine will succeed or not..."

"Why do I need parents? My parents left me after I have learnt all the survival skills. I'm an independent snow leopard," Jaejoong said.

"This is the human world, Jaejoong. It works differently," said Yunho. "And I'll do anything for my parents to accept you. I want to marry you. You deserve much more than being a maid."

"But, I don't want to marry you!" Jaejoong blurted out.

"Eeh?!" Yunho exclaimed. "Why?"

"Because... Because, it makes me sad... The last time, when I was told that Princess Taeyeon and you were going to get married, water kept coming out from my eyes! And, and my chest feels so tight that it hurts!"

"Aww, Jae. You must have suffered during that time... Trust me. When the word 'marry' involves two of us, it will be a happy feeling. We can be together openly and see each other everyday and maybe..." Yunho's voice trailed off. "Maybe we can have lots of ..." He said it in a very soft tone.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho in disbelief. He heard. The softest whisper of a human never escaped his ears. He had such acute hearing.

"No. I don't want to be married to you! You'll practically kill me!" said Jaejoong.

"Ahaha, you heard me..." Yunho laughed. He tried his luck, "Twice a week?"

"No."

"Once a month?"

"Ok."

"No, no, no! I mean once a week!"

"No."

"Alright, alright. Once a month... So, will you marry me?"

"Yes. The most is once a month!" Jaejoong made sure.

"Yeah yeah."

With that, Yunho drove off.

They came to Minister Kim's residence. Yunho rang the bell.

"Hello," someone said through the speaker.

"I wish to see Minister Kim."

"And who might this be?" the voice asked.

"Yunho. Prince Yunho."

"I'm sorry, Your highness. I had failed to recognise your voice."

"It's alright."

"Who's there?" a distant male voice said.

"It's His highness, Prince Yunho." the one who spoke to Yunho said.

The gates opened automatically and footsteps could be heard.

"Prince Yunho,"Minister Kim said.

"Godfather!" Yunho called.

Confused, Jaejoong just bowed upon recognizing the minister of foreign affairs.

"Oh, aren't you the one that accompanied Prince Yunho to the ball?"

"Yes, Sir." Jaejoong said.

Minister Kim invited them in.

"Where's Godma?" asked Yunho.

"Oh, she's in the garden. I just asked the maid to tell her that you're here."

"How was your one month break?"

"Good and relaxing. How's Deputy minister Shin doing? Are my jobs too tough for him?"

Yunho chuckled, "He's doing a fine job."

"So, what brings you here?" The question came.

"I'm wondering if you would like a... daughter..."

Minister Kim laughed. "Why do you ask? We're getting by just fine, childless."

"Can you adopt Jaejoong?" asked Yunho and gestured towards Jaejoong.

Jaejoong blinked his eyes. "What's adopt?" he thought.

Minister Kim was taken aback. "W-why?"

"I love Jaejoong a lot. I want to marry her." Minister Kim looked stunned. "But she doesn't have any status... I will do whatever it takes to make my parents accept her."

Yunho held Minister Kim's hand, "Please..."

"I don't know, Prince Yunho..." mused Yunho's Godfather.

Yunho knelt down, "Please!"

"Oh, Prince Yunho!" Minister Kim exclaimed. "Please don't do this!" Quickly, he tugged Yunho to stand up.

"No. Until you agree, I won't," Yunho said determinedly.

Minister Kim looked troubled.

Jaejoong was dumbfounded all this while.

"Ah, what's all the commotion about, dear?" Mrs Kim asked when she appeared.

Minister Kim spun around and explained briefly. Mrs Kim looked over to Jaejoong.

"Omo! She's so pretty! I wouldn't mind having such a daughter," Mrs Kim remarked and cupped Jaejoong's cheeks.

Unsure of what to do, Jaejoong just smiled back.

Minister Kim sighed,"Alright, and since Prince Yunho brought her here and loved her, I guess I could trust that it's not a scam."

Yunho stood up and thanked the Kim couple.

"Please bring her birth certificate and other documents." said Minister Kim.

Yunho gulped, "Ok."

"By the way, was that you and her in the newspaper article? It looked like the hotel where I hosted the banquet," Minister Kim asked curiously.

"Yeah," Yunho said; he decided to be truthful to them.

"So, did you two did it there?" Minister nosed.

Yunho blushed, "No." In his mind, he said to himself, "but a few times in the palace..."

"You should have! Get her pregnant and maybe, the king and queen might approve!" Minister Kim joked.

"Dear! Don't teach the young ones  bad things!" Mrs Kim exclaimed and hit her husband's shoulder playfully.

"Jaejoong's a male!" Yunho screamed in his mind. 

Then, they spent their day there till late evening.

"Goodbye," Mrs Kim waved as they left. 

Both Jaejoong and Yunho waved back. Then, they got into the car. The first time that Yunho said was, "I need to call Changmin."

Although the ride, they chatted. 

"They're very nice, Yunho. I'm happy that I get to feel parents' love again." commented Jaejoong.

"Mmm," said Yunho. "But... I'm sorry. My proposal wasn't anything special. No flowers. No ring. No kneeling down."

"Hmm? Proposal? I'm just happy that I get to be with you." Jaejoong said.

"Does kneeling down always make things work?"

"No, it depends," 

"Oh..."

So, that was how Jaejoong got his full name. Kim Jaejoong.

~
Earlier, he had told Matron Lee that he wanted to quit. She approved eventually. Today was the last day that Jaejoong was working. He went back to the maids' quarters to pack all his stuff after his shift was over.

"Do you really have to go?" Minah whined.

Jaejoong nodded while he was putting his clothes in a bag.

"We'll miss you," Sunny said.

"Can you not go?" Yura asked, pouting.

"I can't. Yunho said that I must leave here no matter what." Jaejoong said and put in his last item into his bag before zipping it up. With that, he left for his new home, the Kim's.

"Yunho? As in Prince Yunho?" Jessica questioned. All of them looked at each other.

Meanwhile, Yunho announced during dinner that he would bring his 'girlfriend' over soon.

~
Jaejoong dressed as neatly as possible from that dinner. It was Yunho's instruction. He waited for Yunho to pick him up at the appointed time. When Yunho arrived, Jaejoong got in. They headed for the palace. Through the journey, Yunho explained the procedures thoroughly. Jaejoong noted them down mentally. Yunho drove through the winding path of the palace grounds and into the basement where he parked his car.

They walked out of the basement and into the palace. They walked through the corridors and finally, they came to the dining hall.

"Breathe in, Breathe out, Yunho," Yunho told himself.

"Yunho, I can hear your heart beating super fast. Are you alright?" Jaejoong asked.

"Why aren't you not alright?!" said Yunho. "I wished I had an unaffected attitude like you. Specially now..."

"Panicky preys are nice to chase, you know," Jaejoong commented randomly.

"Whatever. Just, don't say all these stuff when we're in there," Yunho said and in air. "Here goes nothing."

Yunho pushed opened the doors. His parents and Yoochun were already seated at the table.

"Ah, Yunho. You're here," the king said.

Yunho nodded and introduced Jaejoong, "She's Kim Jaejoong. Minister Kim's long lost daughter."

Yoochun's mouth was agape. He did not expect any of this.

"Alright. Take a seat and eat," the king said.

The queen stared at Jaejoong after putting every spoonful of food into . Jaejoong squirmed in his seat. He remembered of the time when she chased him away when the snow leopard him was eating at the table. Yunho noticed Jaejoong's discomfort.

"Mother! Please stop!" Yunho exclaimed.

The queen glared at her son. "I'm checking her out. She's pretty, but looks can be deceiving."

"Mother!" Yunho exclaimed again.

"Alright, alright. Just cool down and eat," the king interfered.

They ate in silence. After dessert was served, Yunho spoke,"I wish to marry Jaejoong."

"What?!" the queen exclaimed.

"Isn't it too fast? We just met her," the king said. "But, if you really want to, I don't mind. It's your choice. What do you say, my queen?"

"Erm... Yeah," the queen said, always agreeing to her husband.

"Actually I had always dreamt about being in-laws with my best friend. Long before I met your mother. However, Minister Kim didn't even have children... Now that I know about Minister Kim's long lost daughter, I'm so happy that I want to marry my Yunho off to the Kim family!" laughed the king.

"Father, Hyung isn't a woman. Why do you want to marry Yunho off?!" joked Yoochun.

"Son, when you are happy, you do the craziest thing!" said the king.

"Quite true," Yoochun said inwardly.

"Yunho! Bring her here more often and we'll discuss marriage later on," Yunho's father said.

~
"Junsu, why are you here? It's late and the engagement party is tomorrow," asked Yoochun when he opened his room door.

"Prince Yunho invited me to stay overnight. I didn't tell you beforehand because I wanted to surprise you. Want to play a game? I brought a new game," Junsu said.

Yoochun gestured him to go into his room. They sat on the bed, cross legged, and started the game.

An hour later...

"Ah, game over again," Junsu said as he flung the control over his head. 

"Hey Junsu, turned around," Yoochun said.

Junsu did. His face was just an inch away from Yoochun's. Shocked by the sudden closeness, Junsu froze. Yoochun moved closer until their lips locked. Then, he pulled away.

"Why so sudden, Chunnie?" Junsu asked.

Yoochun crashed his lips against Junsu. His shoulders tensed up. Yoochun bit on Junsu's bottom lip, demanding entrance. Junsu parted his lips just a little and Yoochun took control of everything. Yoochun slid his tongue in. The two tongues connected, gently pushing against each other. Eventually, Junsu relaxed and wrapped his arms around Yoochun's neck, melting into the kiss. After a while of making out, Yoochun pulled away again.

"I'm . It's just you and me in this room. I can't help but to think dirty," confessed Yoochun.

Without another word, Yoochun pushed Junsu down, kissing him once again. He stopped and left a trail of saliva down to Junsu's neck. He scrapped his teeth against the soft skin and then, a spot till it turned red.

"Yoochun, stop... I'm not ready for this yet..." Junsu whimpered.

"Then, I'll prepare you," said Yoochun while ing Junsu's shirt, exposing his chest.

Yoochun's hands roamed over Junsu's bare chest. Junsu felt Yoochun's gentle yet firm touches amplified, surging through the body like electricity. His resistance grew weak. Yoochun's fingers brushed across Junsu's s, teasing them. At the same time, Yoochun kissed his way down the Junsu's pants. Yoochun twisted Junsu's between his middle finger and thumb. Using his index finger, he rubbed it gently. A moan escaped from Junsu's lips.

"Like it?" asked Yoochun.

"Mmm," said Junsu, eyes dilated with pleasure.

Yoochun took off his shirt and pants. Then, he pulled Junsu into another fiery kiss. Simultaneously, he pulled Junsu's pants down. Both of them were hard. Their clothed members came into contact with each other. They rubbed against each other, searching for pleasure from one another. 

"Junsu, take off your underwear," said Yoochun.

Junsu blushed and his fingers approached the rim of his underwear at an extremely slow pace.

"Faster," Yoochun said impatiently.

Junsu's fingers quivering as they touched on the fabric. He rolled the elastic band down and then, he stopped.

"Junsu!" Yoochun exclaimed. He took the last piece of clothing off Junsu.

Junsu yelped, covering his with his hands. Frustrated, he grabbed Junsu's wrists and pinned his hands over his head.

"No..." Junsu whimpered. Embarrassed, he turned his head to the side. 

Yoochun took off his underwear. "There. We're even now. Face me," Yoochun commanded.

"No," Junsu refused.

Yoochun grabbed Junsu's chin and forced him to look straight. Junsu caught a glimpse of Yoochun's . He shut his eyes tight.

"Fine, let's see how long you can be like that," said Yoochun.

Yoochun released his grip on Junsu's hands. He went lower and blew at the tip of Junsu's .

"Ah," Junsu moaned and he opened his eyes.

Yoochun engulfed Junsu's . He bobbed his head, up and down. Enthralled by the way his length disappeared and reappeared from Yoochun's mouth, lewd sounds slipped from his mouth and Yoochun harder. Feeling less coy, Junsu wanted Yoochun to feel the same pleasure he did. He climbed over to Yoochun's and took the whole thing into his mouth. Yoochun let him. They groaned.

Yoochun stopped and sat up while Junsu continued to give him s. Yoochun his fingers and used one of them to teased Junsu's opening. Another hand of his rubbed in a circular motion on one of Junsu's cheeks. 

"Ah...Yoochun... Don't..." Junsu mewled.

Yoochun smirked and he inserted a finger.

"Ah! It hurts!" screamed Junsu. Yoochun's started finding Junsu prostate. Once found, he kept ing his finger in that direction. Soon Junsu's screams became moans of pleasure.

Yoochun added a second finger, scissoring the entrance. After a while, Yoochun took his fingers out. Junsu groaned. Yoochun pushed him down on his back and spread his legs, grasping on his inner thighs. Yoochun positioned himself.

"Are you ready, Su?" cooed Yoochun.

"No, it won't fit. It would hurt a lot!" Junsu said.

Yoochun laughed and entered Junsu slowly. Junsu screamed when his ring of muscles were stretched beyond its original state. Once Yoochun had his whole length in, he waited for Junsu to get used to it. Then, he ed in slowly, picking up speed when Junsu started . Yoochun rocked his hips. Their bodies were covered in sweat.

"Ahh... Ngh... Haah... Yoo... Chun...." Junsu moaned. 

"Urgh... Junsu..." Yoochun grunted.

Yoochun closed in their distance and kissed Junsu. With Yoochun holding the back of Junsu's neck, their tongues rolled over each other.

Yoochun Junsu's member. After a few more s, Yoochun felt that he was reaching his soon. He ed harder and faster. Junsu came on his own stomach. Then, Junsu's muscles tightened around Yoochun's and he came. Lazily, he slid his limp out of Junsu. He reached for his remote control and turned off the lights.

"I'm tired. Let's sleep," Yoochun said.

"You go ahead. I'm taking a bathe."

Yoochun nodded and fell asleep instantly. 

The next morning, Yoochun woked up to his phone ringing. He picked up the call.

"Hello," Yoochun said.

"Where are you?! The engagement party is about to start!" the queen exclaimed.

Yoochun hung up and waked Junsu up.

"We're going to be late. Hurry!" shouted Yoochun.

Junsu got ready as fast as he could with a painful rear. Yoochun ran into the bathroom and washed up before putting on clothes. With that, they went down to the main hall where the party was held.

~
Changmin watched the engagement party through his crystal ball. "I guess this is what you call a happy ending. I better get my wedding gift for Prince Yunho and Jaejoong ready."

He spoke as he wrote on a card. "Dear YunJae. Congratulations for your wedding. Here's my present! To make people believe that Jaejoong's a female, I had made this pill so that Jaejoong can conceive. Instructions are in the box. I tested it on a male lab rat and it multiplied by a dozen so it's safe. By the way, no warranty! Enjoy! Yours sincerely, Changmin."

Then, he attached the card to the box and placed it inside his drawer.

<<<<<~~~>>>>>



~Backstage~

YH: HI readers~ did you enjoy our acts?? *chuckles* I hope you did! Because we put in a lot of effort!

CM: talking about efforts... I did my part too. I had to restrain from eating and appearing in this story. I personally think that author-nim is being unkind to me.

Me: Aniyo! How could I ever do that?! I adore all of you! Ok... Maybe I was neglecting you just a little this time...

JS: *raises hand* Author-sshi, I'm sorry that i might offend you but I really have to ask you this...

Me: *raises an eyebrow* hmm... Go ahead.

JS: Did you have a tight budget while writing this?

YC: yeah, I have been wanting to ask you this too.

Me: ...

YH: you have a tight budget right? I even had to use my own phone as a plot to this.

JJ: Mustafa almost cracked YH's screen after all the countless reruns.

CM: He's too fat and heavy.

Mustafa: *failed attempt of roaring*

CM: *rofl* Snow leopard can't roar, and he sounds weird. 

Mustafa: *bite on CM's arm* 

CM: Ouch! JJ hyung! Mustafa is being naughty.

JJ: Serves you right. Mustafa, if you don't let go, I will send you to the desert.

Mustafa: *whines and backs away*

YH: Jaejoongie, only you can deal with Mustafa. *hugs JJ from behind*

JJ: why, yes, of course. After working together so closely, and me being Mustafa and Mustafa being me, I could somehow deal with him. *smiling and staring deeply into YH's eyes*

YC: as much as I ship the yunjae couple, I have to carry on with the interaction with our readers! So guys, how was the ? *kekeke, giving sideways glance at JS*

JS: *blushes* yah! It's privacy.

Me: Erm... It's not privacy, JS. Everyone has read the chapters.

JS: *blushes a deeper shade of red*

YC: awww, baby su. Let me give you a hug.

CM: forever alone.

Me: I'm feeling rather left out too...

CM: Care to listen to a song I just made up?

Me: sure.

CM: *turns and faces a bag of chips* I love you, you love me. We are one great pairing called Minfood. With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't we get (pause) babies soon~~~ (sang in the tune of Barney song) *opens the bag and sees* See, author-sshi, it reproduced! More to eat! Yay!

Me: *facepalm* ok, readers. Let's ignore all the pairings. Haha. I really hoped you enjoyed this fanfic as much as I did when i was writing it. See ya~

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Do check out my other Yunjae stories!

Trickling Red (A Vampire and Mystery fanfic)

Paralleled (A Time-travel and ion fanfic)