Twenty third spot

Spotted Love

Yunho POV

With Jaejoong agreeing to be my partner to the ball, we carried out our plan. Or should I say my plan? First and foremost, I asked Jaejoong to apply for a leave on that day. Susprisingly, Matron Lee approved. It was a miracle, even I was shocked. The next thing was clothes and last but not least was the plan for him to go to the ball without anyone from the palace except Yoochun knowing that a servant was attending a ball with me.

Our family called in the tailor and had our suits and dresses made. Since measurements were made in our own rooms, I had decided to call Jaejoong to come over to my room just before the tailor arrived. With a little help of money, I managed to have the tailor to keep mum about the making Jaejoong's dress. Problem solved.

Then, an obstacle came. Matron Lee found out that Jaejoong had been skipping his duties and gave him a warning. I was worried about his well being when he told me about it. Ok, I was lying. Truth to be told, I was more concerned about Matron Lee's sudden refusal to Jaejoong's applied leave if she knew that Jaejoong ignored her warning and I would have to face the horror of a great number of people surrounding me.

"Evil Matron Lee made me scrub all the bathrooms in the west wing," whined Jaejoong while massaging his arm.

"I'm so sorry, Jae. I promise that the delicious food there will make it all up to you," I said.

Poor Jaejoong. If I remembered correctly, the west wing was a separate building from the palace. All the soldiers resided in there. There were a total of twenty bathrooms and five big shower rooms which had fifteen cubicles each.

With my lips pursed, I patted his shoulder to encourage him to persevere. Soon, Jaejoong would not have to do all of these cleaning and stuff. I thought through Yoochun's words and had another plan in mind which was only to be carried out later.

"Yunho... I'm really tired... Can I not do this anymore? Matron Lee gives me harsh punishments," cried Jaejoong.

Afraid he would really back out, I said, "No. I will do anything to make up to you now so please don't leave me at the mercy of the ladies at the ball..."

Despite cautioning Jaejoong about saying the word 'anything', I found myself saying it as well in this desperate situation.

"Anything? Really?" exclaimed Jaejoong, beaming.

I gulped and nodded slowly.

"Then, please don't scold me for whatever I'm going to do next," said Jaejoong.

"O-okay," I agreed, feeling a little uneasy.

In a split second, Jaejoong had all his clothes pulled off.

"Ja..." my voice trailer off before it went to a high pitch; I promised that I would not scold.

Jaejoong rushed past me, grabbing my arm and pulling me to the bed. The process was so fast that I could not have enough time to think. Before I knew it, I was seated on the bed while Jaejoong had his head rested on my thigh.

Looking up at me, he spoke, "It has been a long time since I last felt freedom."

Yeah, his so called 'freedom' was having no clothes on.

"Rub my tummy," said Jaejoong, smiling sweetly at me.

"Aren't you a little demanding today?" I chuckled, placing my hand on his stomach.

"You said that you would do anything and maybe it will only happen once in a blue moon so I must seize this opportunity," giggled Jaejoong.

Using another hand, I pinched his nose. Then, I kissed his forehead. He laughed. The room fell silent when I started rubbing his tummy. It seemed like he was enjoying it pretty much. After a while, I patted his abdomen.

"Isn't time for you to go back?" I asked.

"Just a little while more..." Jaejoong mumbled.

"Hmm... Ok," I said.

 

3rd person POV

On the day of event, Jaejoong left the palace before Yunho did. It was planned that Jaejoong what to wait at the first building that came into view when he entered the city. Lucky for Yunho, both the king and the queen had a meeting to attend to and they might be late for the banquet. Yoochun had to fly to another country to resolve some trading problems and he could catch the late afternoon flight back home. Yunho thought he had to come out with some reasonable excuse to leave earlier than the rest. However, it was not needed anymore. Yunho left the palace wearing a suit that he usually wore, but was made with high quality material and, shoes of the finest leather. A bag which contained Jaejoong's shoes, clothes and an accessory to go with it was in his hand. A chauffeur had the car door opened for him when he arrived at the entrance. Once he had sat down, the chauffeur closed the door. Then, he jogged to the other side of the car and got in. With that, the car drove off. Trailing behind them was another car full of bodyguards.

After the car went around the winding path and exited the palace grounds through the grand golden painted gates, Yunho moved forward a little and told the driver the destination. Although he was a little surprised as to why the prince needed to go to a shopping mall - the place where Jaejoong was waiting, the driver did not questioned the prince. Upon the arrival at the mall, Yunho immediately spotted Jaejoong standing at a corner. Before the chauffeur could get down to open the door for Yunho, the prince did so.

"Ah, Yunho. You're here," said Jaejoong.

Yunho nodded while he pulled out a big and black sunglasses, and put it on.

"What's with that?" questioned Jaejoong.

"To hide my identity," Yunho answered briefly.

"Did you do bad things?" gasped Jaejoong.

"No. No. I didn't, ok?" Yunho defended himself. "Let's just get going."

Yunho brought Jaejoong to the washroom and handed him the gown.

"Change into this. I will wait outside," said Yunho.

Jaejoong pushed opened the door and peeked inside. There was no one.

"Aren't you going in as well? It's quite big in there and there are many rooms..." said Jaejoong.

"No thanks. I don't want to enter the ladies' washroom. I don't want to be called a ert so you just carry on," I said, crossing my arms and leaning against the wall.

"Ok..." said Jaejoong.

Minutes later, Jaejoong appeared in front of Yunho. The prince was stunned beyond words. Jaejoong shifted his weight from one foot to another and kept his eyes fixed on the ground, waiting for Yunho's response. After some time, Yunho still had not spoken a word as words were caught in his throat. Finding Yunho with his mouth agape when Jaejoong looked up, he called, "Yunho?"

Snapping out of the daze, Yunho grabbed both of Jaejoong's shoulders.

"Erm... Yunho..." Jaejoong said slowly.

"Jae! You're drop dead gorgeous!" exclaimed Yunho.

Jaejoong's cheeks turned pink instantly.

Yunho reached into the bag and brought out a box. He opened it and turned the box around for Jaejoong to see. His eyes widened when he saw the sparkling jewel. Yunho took out the necklace and placed it around Jaejoong's neck. Then, he undid the collar and kept it in the bag. This time, Jaejoong did not have any complaints about it being off. Yunho took the clothes in jaejoong's hand and put them in the bag as well.

"There, we're done. Let's go!" said Yunho, holding onto Jaejoong's hand.

The few shoppers that happened to be there could not help but stop and stare in awe at the couple who passed by.

"Next stop, to the saloon and then, to the make-up artist!" said Yunho.

When they were done and back in the car, Yunho took out a pair of high heels for Jaejoong. The shoes fitted him perfectly.

By evening, the car pulled up in front of the grand hotel where the ball was being held. They got down.

Jaejoong was wearing a satin strapless gown of dazzling white, the bodice were embroidered with hundreds of tiny crystal beads in a complex pattern, showing the feet in glimmering slippers. His wavy treases cascaded down his shoulders, caressing his silky smooth back. Jaejoong was standing in front of the tallest building he had ever seen, his pale neck glistening with a diamond necklace that caught the light emitted from inside the hotel in its rainbow brilliants.

Yunho nudged Jaejoong to link arms with him so Jaejoong slipped his arm in Yunho's and they both entered the hotel.

When they entered the ballroom, it was massed with a staring crowd and the decorated mirror on the walls made the gathering seem overwhelmingly huge. Under the glittering chandeliers they walked, through the air that was tense and cloying with perfume and pomander oils, through whispers and polite greetings and curious scrutiny. Music tinkled from viols and cellos on the high balcony. Yunho looked up and managed a smile, making some young ladies giggle.

Minister Kim came forward and welcomed them.

"Welcome, Prince Yunho and who might this lady be?" said Yunho's Godfather.

"He-she is Jaejoong. She's accompanying me to this gathering," replied Yunho.

"Ah... Please enjoy yourselves then," said Minister Kim and he walked away.

Yunho went around talking to the others such as the ministers, princes and princesses of neighboring countries. Most of the Kings and queens did not come as they were very busy due to internal affairs so their children represented them on their behalves. Jaejoong just followed him around silently. After the twelfth person, Jaejoong's stomach growled. Yunho chuckled.

"You must have been hungry..." said Yunho.

Jaejoong nodded. Without further ado, Yunho brought Jaejoong to a long table which was filled with a variety of food ranging from simple pastries such as scones to a great delicacy such as goose liver and abalone. It was a buffet. Jaejoong eyed at the mouth-watering dishes.

"You're drooling!" laughed Yunho. "Oh! And keep cool. I can see the lumps appearing on your head and your tail is making your dress move side to side. Thank goodness you have a wig on and a long gown."

Jaejoong cupped the lumps on his head. After removing his hands, his ears and his tail disappeared.

"Will you be alright by yourself?"Yunho asked worriedly. "I need to go and talk to the others..."

"Mmm..." said Jaejoong who was busy placing his selected food choice on a large white plate.

'Will you be alright by yourself?' Yunho should be asking this himself. The moment Yunho left Jaejoong, the women immediately started to crowded around him. He had to force himself to stay there so as to not offend them. The only thing he could do was to let out a muted sob.


Yoochun POV

By the time I arrived at the banquet, almost everyone was there. Father and Mother tried calling Yunho hyung but, it was engaged. They told me that the meeting went longer than expected and that they would not be able to make it here. I weaved my way through the crowd without gaining much attention and went to find Yunho hyung. I spotted him but, I could not tell him about it. He was busy chatting with the others. With nothing to do, I decided to start a conservation as well.

I looked around and found a lone man standing on the veranda, staring into the night sky. He gave off a certain aura that I found him hard to approach. I glanced around me to find other people to talk to and noticed that everyone was engrossed in their own chats. Then, a waiter stopped beside me and asked if I would like a drink. I declined and he started walking away. Without a second thought, I stopped him in his tracks and pointed to the man I had seen just now using my thumb, I asked if the he knew who he was. To my susprise, he told me.

"He's the youngest prince of the Shin Ki Kingdom, Kim Junsu," said the waiter.

"Thank you," I said.

The waiter bowed a little and left.

The Shin Ki Kingdom was just across the border. It was a small, prosperous and peaceful country that was rich in natural resources. I twisted up all the courage inside me and strolled confidently towards him.

When we first began, we had little to speak about. After a few exchange of sentences, there would be silence. I had to think of a new topic to shorten the awkwardness among us. After a while, we found out about our common interests and he began to open up. From time to time, I could hear his unique laughter as we spoke. It was pleasant to the ear. I was getting more and more fond of him. We even gave each other our contact numbers. I even noticed that he had a nice .

"What's wrong with me?" I thought.

Jaejoong POV

After eating a lot of food, my throat was parched with thirst. A man who dressed in a smart suit and had a bow tie came to me. He was carrying a tray of wineglasses which were filled with red liquid.

"Would you like to a drink? Red wine for you?" he asked.

"Red wine? It seemed familiar..." I thought.

"Yes, please," I said and he placed it down gently on the clothed table.

Eager to quench my thirst, I gulped down the whole amount. With my tummy full and filled with energy, I decided to go and find Yunho. After searching for fifteen minutes, I still could not find him. I began to feel dizzy. I leaned against the wall for support. I felt woozy. The hall seemed to blur, as if the whole room was melting into one great swath of gold. I felt funny while walking.

Suddenly, I felt someone grasp my shoulders and I could stand properly. My vision began blur but, I could make out that the person before me was Yunho.

"You're drunk..." Yunho whispered; his voice seemed to be from far away though.

"Drunk? What's that?" I questioned myself. "I think I'm losing myself..."


Jaejoong's eyes became all glassy and his body seemed to lose all it's strength. Yunho called his chauffeur. No one picked up. When he was trying to dial the number again, Jaejoong exclaimed,"Yunho!"

Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Yunho's neck and rested his head in the crook of his neck. Those people who were near them turned to look. To prevent gaining more attention from the others, he picked Jaejoong up and carried him to the hotel lobby and requested for a suite. Upon receiving the card to enter the room, Yunho rushed into the lift with Jaejoong in arms and went up to the highest floor. Little did he know that a reporter happened to be on that floor snapped a shot of them going into the room.