Twelfth spot

Spotted Love

3rd person POV

"What are you doing staring at the windows? Spacing out?" Yunho asked.

"I'm just thinking," Jaejoong said. "If I'm not a human now, I will be back in the mountains and running around."

"Jae... I'm sorry you have to stay in the room..." Yunho apologised.

Jaejoong shook his head and gave a faint smile. Yunho knew that it was not alright at all, for Jaejoong. What could he do?

"Jae, come and sleep; it's late," Yunho said.

"Just a while more," Jaejoong said.

"Come on," Yunho convinced.

It did not work. Yunho flipped back the comforter and paced over to Jaejoong. He placed his hands on Jaejoong's waist and lifted him up. Jaejoong squirmed in yunho's grip but, stopped eventually. When Yunho wanted to tug jaejoong in bed, he tripped over the bed and landed above Jaejoong. Jaejoong blinked.
 


Yunho POV

I could not help being enthralled by the way Jae batted his eyelashes at me. I was mesmerised. Was it me or were there sparkles around him? Without a second thought, I leaned in and kissed those plump and soft lips. Wanting to see his reaction, I pulled away and stared into his eyes. I felt like I was drawn into them. I could not move away from the gaze. Then, Jaejoong avoided my eye contact.

"Mas...master," Jaejoong stuttered.

"Hmm?" I answered.

"I can't hold it in anymore," Jaejoong whispered.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Poof!" the ears and tail appeared.

I chuckled. Jaejoong pouted. I pinced his nose and rolled over to my side of the bed.

"Good night," I said quickly.

There was silent in the room. Then, Jaejoong spoke.

"Why? You're not food..." Jaejoong said.

I snickered. He was really clueless.

"Nice way of referring me to food," I thought sarcastically.

Then again, why did I want to kiss him all of a sudden? Did he always look so 'delicious'? I raked my fingers through my hair. I should forget all about it.

"Jae, it's nothing to worry about. Just go and sleep," I said even though I was worried about my own actions.

"Ok," Jaejoong replied.

With that, we fell asleep.

I was in my office the next morning, reading through documents at my desk while Yoochun was on one of my couches. He was talking to me but, hardly anything went into my head. I decided to take a rest. I put down the papers and took a sip of coffee. I stood up and stretched. I went to sit on the couch opposite him.

"Hyung, I think Jaejoong is beautiful," Yoochun praised.

"Of course he is," I thought.

"Yoochun, Jae is bored staying in the room. Do you have idea to let him come out?" I asked.

"Well, he can come and play with me..." Yoochun suggested.

"It's risky. People will wonder why is there some stranger in the palace," I said.

"I have an alternative, but you may not like the idea..." Yoochun said.

I signalled for him to carry on.

"The maid quarters are going to hire people next month. Jaejoong can easily pass off as a woman and..." Yoochun stopped when he saw me staring at him.

Even though I opposed to this stupid idea of his, it was up to Jaejoong if he wanted to do this. Jaejoong really wanted to go out. There was no doubt that he would agree. With that, I left my office, leaving Yoochun behind. I went to the gardens for a stroll and for some thinking. Two maids were tending the flower beds and I overheard their conversation.

"Can you sleep last night?" she yawned.

"Nope... You too?" another asked.

"Yeah. The cats were meowing away at night... So noisy," she replied.

"Well, it's the mating season after all," the another commented.

"Please... Don't let Jae be in heat," I prayed and continued walking in the garden.

Then, I heard rap on the glass panel on the second storey. I believed it was Jaejoong. I was good that other people could not look in my room and only those that was in my room could look out or else Jaejoong would be found out. My windows were tinted. I waved and went back to my office.