Fourth spot

Spotted Love

3rd Person POV

"Ah... so refreshing," Yunho spoke to himself as he cupped a handful of water from a tiny stream which was in the cave and brought it to his lips.

Yunho hobbled to his spot and lay down. Just then, the snow leopard came back.

"Hmm... We have been together for possibly a week now and I still don't know whether it's a male or female. I was never in a correct angle to check," Yunho thought.

The snow leopard walked pass Yunho's lying form. He caught a glimpse of its male organ.

"Oh... So it's a 'he' then," he muttered under his breath.


Snow leopard POV

"Come here," it told me.

I went to it and it started to pat my furry back. I liked its touch. I purred and rolled over. It rustled my stomach. I liked that the most. Wait... What was that smell? I got up and sniffed the human. Eww! It needed a dip in the river. I bit onto the cloth that was on the human and tugged it to stand up. I dragged the human out of the cave.

"Hey! Slow down! I will trip!" it shouted.

I halted and let go. I turned and looked at it before I faced the direction that we were going to go. I began to walk but it did not follow. I stopped again and retraced my steps, going behind it. I jumped on the human and pushed it to move forward. When I saw it understood me, I walked in front of him, guiding the way. It limped all the way to the river.

"Wow! It's the river!" it exclaimed.

It took out all the cloth that was on it and jumped into the river. I went into the river too. I knew that snow leopard generally did not like water but, I liked it. Even my mum thought that I was strange. I also knew that water would ruin my fur but, it was all right because I enjoyed being in the water.

"Ouch! My leg! I forgot that my leg still have not recovered yet," it said.

Then, the human swam back to the river bank and took those cloth into the river too. It went underwater and came back up, pushing his hair back.

"Ahh, that was nice!" it said and lifted himself out of the river.

The human stood up and squeezed the cloths. Water dripped down. Then, the human hung the cloths on the branches. Well, I could see that it had everything I had. The only little thing it did not have was fur. Maybe, that was why he had those cloths over it. So it was safe to say that the human was a male, just like me!

I got out of the river and shook myself dry while he sat on a boulder without those cloth on him.

"Aa... aah choo!" he sneezed.

I leaped up onto the boulder and sat by him. After awhile, he hugged me. This fellow was getting all friendly just because I let him pat me!

"I'm cold," he said.

I let it pass since he was cold. I would not be so kind the next time.

Soon, it was dusk. I heard his stomach growled. I jumped off the boulder and went back to the river. I caught some fish. We were going to eat that for dinner. I wondered how it would turn out after it went through his hands. I got out of the water and shook dry again.

"Yah! Don't make me wet again when I just got dry!" he shouted as he shielded himself from the water using his arm.

The human got down the boulder and took the cloths off the branches. Then, he put it on and we went back to the cave. I was glad that he helped me carry some of the fish. I caught more than I could hold in my mouth. It was for the two of us after all.




___________________________________________________________________________
So they finally found out that both of them are male. I think this chapter is kind of weird... I mean they way they found out... Anyways, hope u enjoy this chapter as well. Do comment :)