Sixteenth spot

Spotted Love

3rd person POV

"Poof!"

What was that? Jaejoong turned his head to the direction of the sound and let out a sound of astonishment. He stared at the foreign pile of packages and boxes. He had never seen them before. He swung his legs at the side of the bed and got on his feet. Jaejoong inched towards the pile and sat down. Slowly, he opened them one by one and peered into a small opening he had made.

"Woah!" Jaejoong exclaimed.

They were so alien to his eyes. As he reached into the box, he pulled out some cloth. He touched it, feeling the texture. It felt comfortable, at least, better than the bathrobe he had been wearing. He tried to fit myself into it but only his head and an arm got through the holes. He was stuck. However, he ignored it and continued to rummage through the other boxes and packages.

The door creaked opened later.

"Jae, Changmin said that he has sent us..." Yunho trailed off.

Yunho's held his phone away from him with his mouth agape. He stopped in his tracks when he saw clothings all over the ground and on Jaejoong. Opened boxes and ripped plastic sheets around the centre of his room.

"Urgh... I should have run here before all this happens," Yunho muttered to himself.

"Oh, Yunho is back!" said Jaejoong.

Yunho nodded and went toward Jaejoong. He picked up all the rubbish and threw them aside. He sighed and went back to Jaejoong, picking up the pieces of clothing. Yunho remained silent. Jaejoong panicked.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jaejoong asked nervously.

Yunho breathed out heavily and ruffled Jaejoong's head.

"Just don't mess things up again," said Yunho.

Jaejoong promised.


Yunho POV

I felt like a master returning home to only find all the balls of yarn unrolled by my kitten and the threads were everywhere. I did not know what to do. I could not punish him like I would to a normal pet. He was no longer a snow leopard. Or maybe I just could not bring my heart to do so. I treasured him a lot. I just told him not to do it again and he agreed. At least he looked Like he was regretful of his own actions. I hoped it was really true.

"Yunho.... What's this?" Jaejoong asked.

"It's a bra," I answered.

You had no idea how much courage I had to muster to click on the button to buy it. I remembered I had to hold onto the mouse with both hands to purchase it. Not to mention, it was only a brassiere. I took twice as much courage to buy paddings but I really could not bring myself to buy so I just brought briefs. I figured that it would be somehow all right, I guess. I felt so embarrassed.

"Why must I go through this?" I mumbled.

Jaejoong continued to struggle to put on the simple blue dress. I rushed to him.

"Jae! You need to the dress first. Most importantly, how are you going to wear it if you still have your bathrobe on?!" I exclaimed.

"Sowwie..." Jaejoong immediately apologised after my sudden outburst.

Several minutes later, I stepped back to admire my 'masterpiece'. Jaejoong was extremely gorgeous. I was stunned by his beauty. I regretted allowing him to go out. I wanted to lock him in my own room and never anyone else know of his beauty. I had to admit that I was getting more possessive over Jaejoong.

"Don't I have hair on my head already? Why must I still wear this bundle of hair?" Jaejoong questioned.

I chuckled, "Of course, it's to conceal your gender."

The beauty with large curls of hair pouted, as if he did not fully accept my reason and was rather unhappy about wearing the wig. I stepped closer to him. My fingers glided into his; my thumb brushed the top of his hand. With a gentle tug, I pulled him into an embrace.

There was rap on the door and a voice spoke, "Your Highness?"

"Yes, I'm here," I answered my chamberlain.

"Commander Lee wishes to seek your audience," said my chamberlain. "He is in your office."

"Ok," I replied. I pulled away from Jaejoong. With both my hands still grabbing on his shoulders, I said, "Sorry, Jae. I have to go. See you later."

I let go of him relunctantly and my heels, stalking out of the room. Before I left, I caught a glimpse of Jaejoong's sad expression. I felt guilty by just leaving there like that.

3rd person POV

2 weeks later...

The gates of the palace opened to the public and many young women came for an interview and hopefully, they could get a job as a maid there. At the same time, the security was tightened around the royalties.

"Jae, Jae! The guards are changing shifts right now. Hurry up and leave!" Yunho hurried.

Jaejoong rapidly put on his shoes and darted towards the door.

"Remember, if any of the guards find you, just tell them you are lost on the way to the interview room, ok?" Yunho reminded.

Jaejoong nodded and took a deep breath before he headed out.

"Wait! You know how to get there, right?" Yunho made sure.

"Yup. It has been a long time since I go around the palace but I still have fragments of memory of where it is," Jaejoong said.

Yunho pulled Jaejoong in for a hug and whispered into Jaejoong's ear, "I will miss you."

Jaejoong s his arms around Yunho's waist and rested his head on Yunho's chest.

"Me too," Jaejoong said as he tightened his grip around Yunho's waist.

Yunho Jaejoong's long hair.

Yunho reached behind his lower back and grabbed Jaejoong's hands.

"Take care of yourself," Yunho said and kissed Jaejoong.

Jaejoong kissed back a little. With a pat on the back by Yunho, he ran out of the room.

Let the journey begin in the maids' quarters.