#20 Exposed

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

~Yoseob’s POV~

=Next Day=

HEADLINES: YANG YOSEOB SUSPECTED OF DATING AGAIN?!

On XX Auguest 2011, Artist Yang Yoseob from BEAST, is spotted to be with a girl in a restaurant having a meal. When they realized they were found out, they rush out hand in hand, obviously showing hints. ……

 

“Mwoh?! Now she’s done it.” Yoseob gasped and went to the windows, expecting to see many reporters waiting downstairs. Just like he guessed, tons of reporters were downstairs and when they spotted Yoseob looking out of the window, they rapidly took many photos. “YAH! YANG YOSEOB, SEE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! BUT, it is true? That you’re with Bomi?” Doojoon questioned Yoseob. Yoseob shook his head immediately and said, “After what happened? You think I wanted history to repeat again?”

 

-Flashback, 1 year ago-

HEADLINES: YANG YOSEOB SUSPECTED OF DATING WITH A GIRL FROM CUBE ENT.

 

“Now, as you can see, the situation is very bad. I cannot tolerate this as BEAST has just debuted. We cannot afford the damage to their image. Minnie-sshi, please leave Yoseob.” Mr Hong exclaimed. “Arrasso…” Minnie replied sadly and looked at Yoseob who looked back at her as well.

 

“Minnie-ah, I won’t break up with you just like that. But for now, to protect you, we must not see each other.” Yoseob told Minnie, nearly on the brink of tears. “Seobbie… Maybe Mr Hong is right. We shouldn’t even be together secretively at all. I can’t take it. All the pressure and how everyone’s looking at me. Even if we do not see each other now, you won’t be facing as much problem as I would!” Minnie blurted out in tears. Yoseob’s eyes widen, “Mwoh…? So this is your true feeling huh… Fine, Minnie, leave, leave to somewhere where no one will ever realize it’s you.”

 

-End of Flashback-

 

“But Hyung, it wasn’t entirely your fault. She couldn’t blame you for everything. Further more, if you like Bomi-sshi now, you have to pursue after her. I think she’s different from Minnie unnie.” Dongwoon consoled. “Yoseob-ah, I can see she likes you, it’s obvious during our practice already, isn’t it? Just… Don’t hurt her like, you-know-who.” Junhyung added, his eyes pleading Yoseob to take care of Bomi. Hyung, I very much want to do that, but I… Can I really not care about what happened? What if it all happens to Bomi like what happened to Minnie…


A/N: Hmm, this fanfic is coming to an end soon! Don't wanna drag it too long, I think it's really gettting boring uh. Anyw, do support my new fanfic too! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/65856/the-beasts-or-the-beauties-hara-hyuna-jiyeon-joon-junseob-nana-woohyun