#7 Dreaming?

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

 

~Bomi’s POV~

*dugeun dugeun* Aigoo, what is wrong with me…? He… He’s not Onew! Yoon Bomi, you shouldn’t be unfaithful to Onew, so get over it! “Bomi? Bomi, are you okay?” Junhyung called out to me. I snapped out of my thoughts then nod my head to respond. “Bomi, do you believe love at first sight?” Junhyung continued asking. I was taken aback, why is he asking me? Could it be…? Nah, no way… “I guess so…? Waeyo?” I managed to reply. He suddenly stopped in front of me and took my hand, almost causing my heart to stop. I tried to escape from his grip, thinking he might have made the wrong move, but he let go instead, he tightened his grip. “Yoon Bomi, I know this is sudden and very crucial to you. But will you, be my girlfriend? The first time I really met you, I was captured by that courage of yours. You dared to challenge the daughter of Blue Cube High’s Principle and that attitude you had the first time, I couldn’t forget. I… I… just like you.”

I was startled. Yong Junhyung, BEAST member, likes me, Yoon Bomi, a commoner?!  I snapped back to reality then replied, “Can you give me some time? This is all just... too sudden. Mianhae.” He nodded his head and gave a warmth smile. We finally reached my dorm and we exchanged number so that I could give Junhyung a reply.

~Yoseob’s POV~

At the karaoke side…

“Yah, Seobbie, sing a song! How can the main vocalist not show his talent? Come on!” Doojoon haunted me, however I still rejected him. Hmm… What’s taking Junhyung so long…? Did something happen to the both of them? Or did something happen to her… YAH! Yang Yoseob what’s wrong with you?! She’s your enemy, don’t forget!

 

The next day…

~Bomi’s POV~

“Ottokaji… Junhyung… I must be dreaming! Yesterday must’ve been just a dream, must be.” I assured myself while I was on my way to school. “Yoon Bomi!” I heard the girls shouted out to me. “YAH! How could you just left yesterday and you took Junhyung oppa away from Yookyung!” Naeun said while hitting me at my sides. I glanced over at Yookyung, seeing her giving me a nod. “Mianhae… I just didn’t feel quite well yesterday… I didn’t mean to take Junhyung away either, but…” I lowered my head and said. Then they all chuckled. “Gwaenchanha? We’re just joking with you!” Chorong said with concern. I nodded and we all went to our class. “Bomi-ah, oppa said he wanted to meet you today at the café near our school, is that okay?” Yookyung asked me secretly when we settled down. I was taken aback but then I couldn’t reject…

 

In the café…

It couldn’t be that right? B-but what else does he have to do with me… I sat uncomfortably on my chair, alone, waiting. “Mianhae, Bomi. Did you wait very long?” Junhyung suddenly popped out of nowhere, sitting down. I shook my head lightly and smiled slightly. “So… Y-y-our…” Junhyung stuttered, but started blushing before he could continue. “I… Y-y-yes!” I blurted out and got a little shocked by my reply. “Jinjja?! You really agree to be my yeoja chingoo?” Junhyung shouted out excitedly, attracting attention of others. I giggled then quickly covered his mouth with my hands, he took my hand and we rushed out of the café.


 

A/N: Awww, Junhyung and Bomi got together. But is this the end? NOPE! Read on~!

It's kinda wrong to put them together now, cause of you-know-what, but it's okay cause' it's a fanfic! Anyw, PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORTING JUNHYUNG!!! I've seen negative comments from B2UTY!! I don't understand, but please understand and continue showering Junhyung with love!