#2

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

~Bomi’s POV~

“Thanks a lot, you guys. Now we’re washing bowls…” I snapped at my six friends. All of us were punished for coming back late to the dorm that day by our discipline head. “Well, you can’t really blame us, you did went too and isn’t it fair for us to see BEAST since you saw SHINee already?” Hayoung said cautiously. “Aish…!” I glared at Hayoung then I saw the rest of them staring at me. “Fine, I’m done complaining, I’ll be quiet.” I said guiltily.

 

~Nobody’s POV~

“Well, look at these cleaners, don’t they look SO suitable for the job?” One person from an approaching group said. We all frowned, we recognized that voice, it was Sunhwa, the ‘almighty’ BEAST fan club president and her gang or nicely said, assistants. Although they, excluding Bomi, liked BEAST, they never joined the fan club as the president was her. Sunhwa is the daughter of our school’s principle which is why, she’s all spoilt and thinks the whole world goes round cause she’s ‘pretty’. The rest of the members, Hyosung, Jieun and Zinger are nearly as rich as Sunhwa and personalities alike too. “Heard you guys didn’t know your limits yesterday, went to see BEAST oppas and came back late even. You should be punished.” After saying that, Sunhwa kicked the pail of waters and made it spill at us, the rest followed. We got really wet. “Yah! Don’t push your luck! So what if you’re the principle’s daughter!” Chorong growled at them. “So what if we do? Don’t like it?” Sunhwa stopped and got close to Chorong’s ear then shouted, “GET LOST!” They walked away laughing like some mad women. “AH!!!! HOW DO WE GO FOR LESSONS NOW!” Naeun vented.

 

~Bomi’s POV~

I’ll get back at them one of days, Argh! But now, I need to cheer them up. Kekeke. “OMG! OMG! Girls, it’s BEAST! I… I’m not lying this time, seriously, look there!” I shouted to the girls who were all upset and dragging their feet to the washroom. All their faces immediately light and went, “KYAAAAAA~ Jeongmal?! Where where?” I laughed hard, not knowing I was inviting trouble for myself. “Yoon Bomi!!” All six of them screamed in unison then a few of them went to get pails of water and a few went to catch me. We got all wet and we knew we’re in trouble again…


A/N: Short? Seems a little to me. Comments~! Tell me what you think. :DDD Thanks for subscribing! :D