#9 Explanations

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

~Bomi’s POV~

I walked aimlessly around the amusement park, the words continue to linger in my mind, “She is one of our staff…” Tears rolled down my cheeks as I try to push through the crowd. Soon, I stopped and went to sit down on one of the benches, hands covering my face to hide my teary eyes. “Get used to it.” A voice I could now recognized at ease said. It was Yoseob. I looked up to see him holding an ice cream in front of me. “You… Why is it you again…?” I blurted out. He frowned a little but quickly replied, “What, can’t I be here? Do you really hate me that much?” I was taken aback, I wasn’t expecting that answer. I just shook my head and grabbed the ice cream from his hand. Silence soon filled the air while I ate my ice cream quickly, then I realized he was staring at me the whole time. “What?” I asked him, he jumped a little but fast enough, he started shaking his head. A couple passed by us and then I remembered. Junhyung. Yoseob’s words.

 

“Just now, what you did you mean? Getting used to what?” I questioned. He looked at me into the eyes, which startled me a little and got me looking somewhere else. “Nothing.” He replied coldly. I glared at him, “Don’t lie. What is it?” He just ignored me and walked away. “YAH! Don’t you know that it’s rude for you to ignore someone?” I stood up and chased after him. Without realizing, I actually followed him to BEAST’s van. Then, I saw him.

 

~Junhyung’s POV~

Mianhae, Bomi-ah. It’s too early to let our relationship be known to the public…President Hong still doesn’t know about us, we won’t be able to handle everything by ourselves...

“YAH! Yang Yoseob, hurry up and tell me!” It’s Bomi’s voice! Why is she here?Did she came to hear me explain? But it seems like someone else is with her… I opened the door, seeing Bomi, with Yoseob.

“Explain to her, hyung. I’ll go into the car.” Yoseob whispered into my ears once he walked to my side. I smiled to him, showing my thanks.

 

Before I started walking, I see Bomi running away again. This time, I chased for her, as fast as I could. “Bomi-ah, listen to me…” I pleaded as I caught onto her hand. She struggled to escape, but I tightened my grip slightly more, I needed to explain. Bomi interrupted, “Listen to you to say what? Sorry, my fans are more important? I can’t spoil my image? Jun…” Junhyung interrupted Bomi too, “NO! That isn’t it. You’re important, Bomi-ah. However, it isn’t the right time yet. I still need to let President Hong see you first right? I need to break to him the news first, so that we can handle it more easily later on. Please believe me, Bomi-ah. I really love you.” Tears welled up in Bomi’s eyes and soon she burst out. I hugged her tightly and give her all the warmth I could. Thank you for believing me, Bomi-ah. Oppa, I really love you. But will we get to stay together…?


A/N: Hey-yeom! So how was this chapter? I find it a little crappy as my brain kinda rust a bit as I didn't write for a long time already. COMMENTS! :D Jeongmal mianhae to you for updating this late. My com is finally fixed and I hope it won't break down again, so I can post quite regularly now. Gomawoyo to all my subscribers! Thanks for not unsubscribing! :D