22> Final

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

 

=Day of Press Conference=

~Nobody’s POV~

“Hyung, are you sure we just let it be? Yoseob hyung doesn’t know what he’s thinking!” Dongwoon exclaimed to DooJoon. The rest of them sighed. “Should we just ask Bomi? About what she feels towards Yoseob? We can’t just keep guessing like that.” Junhyung suggested. They all looked at each other then nodded.

 

Just then, the girls except Bomi and Chorong walked in. “Oppa! What do you guys wanna ask Bomi about? Well, we didn’t mean to eavesdrop, we just happen to arrive then when you said that.” Yookyung asked curiously. Doojoon coughed a bit then explained, “We wanted to know how Bomi feels about Yoseob... We’re guessing that she likes Yoseob, but Yoseob doesn’t believes it even though he has feelings for her too.” “BWOH? YOSEOB OPPA LIKES BOMI?” The girls all shouted out loud.

 

“BOMI-AH!” The BEAST members and the girls froze as they heard Bomi’s name, then they rush out of the door, only seeing Chorong. “Unnie, what’s wrong? Why did you shout Bomi unnie’s name so loudly? It scared us, we th-…” Chorong interrupted Nam Joo, “We heard what you guys said and… Bomi just ran away like that!” “BWOH?!” They all yelled.

 

~Bomi’s POV~

“BWOH? YOSEOB OPPA LIKES BOMI?” It can’t be… If he really likes me, why did he push me away…Why couldn’t he tell me? Am I really so unworthy for anyone?

 

Tears couldn’t stop flowing down my cheeks as I ran and ran, not caring if I knocked into anybody until… *Bang!* “Aigoo… Bomi?” It was Yoseob. I rose up my head as I hear his voice. “Bomi-ah? Waeyo? Why are crying? Are you hurt?” Yoseob asked in concern, shocked by seeing my tears. I stared into his eyes for awhile then stood up and ran again.

 

“BOMI-AH!” Yoseob shouted as I ran far away from him and started chasing after me. Jerk. Don’t come after me… If you don’t, I’ll be able to attend that press conference and do everything as you wanted it to be. So, go away.

 

“Bomi-ah! Why are you running away? Where are you going? What’s wrong with you?” Yoseob shot me many questions as he pulled my arm to stop me. This is it. You made me. “I’m leaving! I don’t care what’ll happen to you! It’s your fault that I’m like this! It’s your fault for making me feel like I’m a total worthless girl who never will ever be loved! It’s you, so go away!” I yelled in tears and attempted to turn and run away again. However, something stopped me from escaping.

 

It was Yoseob. He was back-hugging me and not being a very strong girl, I couldn’t escape from it. But I struggled, “Let go! I don’t want to see you! Go away!” I tried kicking his legs with the back of my legs because I can’t turn around either. Finally, I succeeded in making him fall, but as he refused to let me go, I fell with him.

 

Then awkward silence filled the place as he was on top of me. Not long, I pushed him away and sat up blushing hard. “Mianhae… I didn’t know it’ll let you feel this way. I… I just wanted to protect you, I didn’t want you to regret…” Yoseob suddenly broke the silence. Protect me? Not wanting me to regret? What is he saying? Then he continued with what happened to Minnie. I got even angry when he ended, “Did you really think I was so weak? Did you really think I’ll be like her? You were the one with me when I went through everything with Junhyung. If I was like Minnie, I wouldn’t be upset when Junhyung got together with Hara!”

 

“I…I…” Yoseob stuttered and soon became speechless. “I’ll attend the press conference and everything will be as you wanted it to be.” I said coldly and went back to the room before the girls get too worried.

 

=Press Conference=

Reporters: “Yoseob-sshi, aren’t you brave to be involved in such rumors for the second time?” “Yoseob-sshi, are you really together with CUBE’s newest trainee, Yoon Bomi-sshi?

 

How can the reporters say such a mean thing? Maybe I shouldn’t have… “I’m very apologetic to all my fans for being involved in such a rumor for the second time. But I believe the first time, it was truly only a rumor. However, this time, I would like everyone to know. Yes, I am going out with Yoon Bomi-sshi. I know my fans will be very upset to come across such news but I want to follow my true heart.” The whole crowd gasps to what Yoseob had confessed, but being reporters, they quickly started taking photos and typing rapidly on their laptops.

“Yoseob oppa, you…” I whispered to him. He just turned and placed his hand on mine, then giving me a comforting smile. Across the room, I could see the Beast members and the girls smiling widely. “You said I could do what I wanted to do, so I did it.” Yoseob suddenly whispered back. I gave a little laugh.


 

A/N: And so, that's the end of it. Thanks for everyone's support! :DDD