#5 Stuck with BEAST, Part One

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

~Bomi’s POV~

Aish, they cause my injury and he’s saying their rest is more important?! I would have just let it go if he didn’t say anything! “YAH! What’s with that! You guys’ nap is not even more important than the pigs’ nap okay!” I stormed off after saying that. “Yoon Bomi, where were you!” Yookyung and rest scolded me, I just ignored, I was more angry at that guy. Then we started filming again, all the way I was glaring at the stupid Yoseob and he was doing the same too.

 

“CUT! Good job and thank you everyone!” The director said. Everyone started , except for me, I was too happy to be true. I did not want to see that jerk again. Then I gasped, BEAST was walking towards me, inviting lots of gossiping. Gah, what do they want now. I can’t let the girls know that I was with them just now, they’ll think I’ve been pretending to hate BEAST all the while… I attempted to walk away quickly, but I’ve forgotten that my ankle was hurt. Hence, I fell hard on the ground, little tears started forming on my eyes, it really hurt. The girls all ran to me, even BEAST. “Gwaenchanha?” All of them asked together, shocking each other. Junhyung stepped forward and carried me up in the bridal/princess style, other female classmates started to groan?! I was startled but started struggling away from him after I got back normal. The girls and the rest of the BEAST members followed. “You’re hurt, so stop moving.” Junhyung said to me and I finally stopped.

 

“No! Just go get the school staffs to help her, why get me?” Yoseob grumbled. “Yoseob, there’s no one here now, can’t you just help. We wouldn’t get you if you isn’t the only here who knows first aid.” Junhyung shot back. Yoseob gave in and asked Dongwoon get the necessary stuffs for him. He half-kneeled in front of me and instructed me to take of my shoes. I refused at first but then the girls who are all standing at the side gave me a deadly stare which made me give in too. Then I spotted something, he smiled a little and when he saw me looking at him, he quickly changed back to the cold him. His smile is so cute. OMG, NO. My ankle must have really hurt that much that my brain is malfunctioning too.

 

“Done.” Yoseob said coldly, standing up. “We have the rest of our day free, do you girls want to have a meal together after we’re somehow done here?” Doojoon asked politely. All the girls’ face lit up, but I immediately blurted out, “NO!” They all stared at me, I blushed. The girls know me, but they just kept begging me until I couldn’t take it and nodded my head. I thought that was the end…


A/N: Hmm, is this chapter a bit redundant? So yeah, will Bomi end up with warm prince, Junhyung, or cold devil Yoseob? Kekeke. Comments welcomed~ :D I might not be able to update very fast already, sorry~!