#17

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

 

~Yoseob’s POV~

“L-let’s start with t-testing your ability.” I stuttered. Gawd. I’m making myself like an idiot, aish! Bomi tried to smile a little but obviously she was trying real hard, then she started dancing Bubble Pop by Hyunah. Everyone turned their attentions to Bomi as Bubble Pop wasn’t easy as others see it.

 

At every hot move, I blushed a little and tried looking away, Junhyung caught my attention as I see him literally staring at Bomi without blinking for some time. Finally Bomi’s dance ended. “Whoa! Bomi-sshi, that was awesome for a trainee! No doubt all you girls have the same skills too. No wonder you girls can prepare for debut now.” Doojoon praised them, followed by all the other members, the girls all blushed at his praise.

 

= 2 Hours Later =

 

“Aigoo, I’m tired!” The girls all started complaining. The guys all seem worn out too. “Grghh.” A rumbling sound came from Bomi’s stomach. She blushed hard when everyone stared at her and started laughing. She’s so cute when she blushes… Oh no no, Yang Yoseob! Not again! “Let’s go eat together!” Hyunseung suggested. “Ani. We can’t. Oppa, you forgot we still have to go to our singing class with G.NA sunbae?” Namjoo reminded. Everyone sighed. “Since we’re good oppas, we’ll buy for you guys while we go eat and you guys can eat in between your practice time.” Dongwoon suggested. “Jjincha?! Kamsamnida oppas!” The girls all squealed excitedly.

 

The guys were leading the girls to meet G.NA, everyone was walking in front, leaving Bomi and Yoseob walking at the back quietly. “You must be really hungry huh.” I managed to speak out. I saw her blush in embarrassment after hearing my question. Aish, why did I ask her that? It must have been really embarrassing for her just now already. “A-aniyo. J-just a little…” She muttered out softly, but I still managed to catch it. I look at her thoroughly, she was going a little pale, I panicked, “Y-yah, g-gwaenchanha? You look pale. Seriously, how long before was your last meal?!” She seemed a little shock by my question, but I was firm since she really didn’t look well. “I… I drank some milk in the m-morn…” “Mwoh! Yah, that’s not even a meal! Aish!” I interrupted her before she could continue then I grabbed her hand. “Hyung! I need to bring Bomi somewhere, but I’ll teach her on vocals, I promise!” I ran out with Bomi, not wanting DooJoon to refuse.

 

“Y-yah! Where are you bringing me? Oppa!” Bomi shouted to me, I ignored her and kept running until we reached a restaurant. I started to put on my disguise before going into the restaurant. Bomi was still looking at me suspiciously. We settled down and I demanded her to order food immediately. She tried asking me what everything was about, I continued to ignore her. When her food arrived and she still didn’t hear my explanation, she exploded, “YAH! YANG YOSEOB, IF YOU DON’T EXPLAIN NOW! I’M NOT EATING!” All the customers in the shop turned to look at them. “OMO! YANG YOSEOB?! BEAST’S YOSEOB?!” We suddenly heard people shouting out.

 

“Aish! You pabo!” I whispered to her then pulled her out of the restaurant immediately. “Wae?! It’s your fault for not explaining to me.” Bomi mumbled guiltily. “Obviously it was to let you eat! Look at your face, it’s so pale!” Yoseob yelled angrily but suddenly got surprised by his anger like Bomi. “M-m-mia… Aish! I’m fine! You didn’t have to…” “Heh. So I was being a busybody.” Yoseob interrupted Bomi again and left angrily. Yoon Bomi, you big pabo! Aish...


 

A/N: Hmm, they seem a little bit more closer? Like somehow? COMMENTS PEEPO! I WILL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT! :DDDD Since it's holiday, I'll try to update more okay? :D