#6 Stuck with BEAST, Part Two

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

 

After reaching the restaurant…

~Bomi’s POV~

“YAH! Why are you girls sitting like that?!” I yelled out. The boys were not in the restaurant yet as they had to some stuffs to settle, so I did not kept my comments in. The girls all sat alternately, leaving one space each between each other so that they can sit closer with their idol. They all gave me an innocent look and I couldn’t bear to reject them, so I just sat randomly somewhere.

~Junhyung’s POV~

We arrived at the restaurant to see the girls all seated in a “special” arrangement, I can’t bear and let out a little laugh. Then I saw Yookyung, and one seat away from her was that girl… I quickly went to settle in between of them.

~Nobody’s POV~

“Annyeong, …” Junhyung said but turned a little embarrassed, “Mianhae, what’s your name? I just realized we haven’t really introduce… kekeke.” Bomi blushed a bit but immediately started, “Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Bomi imnida.” Omo, how can he look so cool but becomes cute somehow when he is like shy…? Bomi’s thoughts were cut off when she saw Yoseob sitting next to her. “Wae…” Bomi was interrupted by Yoseob, “Aish, this is the only seat left, I wouldn’t have sat here if I had no choice.” Bomi muttered furiously under her breath. What’s with this guy? He’s a total two-faced person! Acting all cute and friendly on tv, but has the worst attitude in real life. Bomi gave Yoseob a fine-be-that-way stare and started talking to Junhyung instead. However, time to time, Bomi still peeks at Yoseob and she felt her heart ache a little, Yoseob looks so lonely, so sad… Waeyo…? Why does my heart ache for him? NOOO WAY! I must have drank extremely overloading much of water that it blocked oxygen going to my heart or brain. Bomi slapped her forehead, attracting attention from the others. Her face turned red and she apologized. Then she got a little shock, she saw Yoseob smiled, at her. Bomi shook her head lightly, making sure she doesn’t get any attention anymore.

After being able to eat, like finally, they all decided to go karaoke. Only Bomi insisted to go back to the dorm. Junhyung then suggested sending Bomi back as it was late at night despite Bomi rejecting the offer. 


A/N: Readers! As promised, I updated on Monday, though it's very late~ MIanhae! Forgive me alright? Hehe. Really wanna thank all subscribers for not unsubscribing when I never updated for so long~ I even have new ones! Gomawo! :D Okay, COMMENTS! xDD Ohyeah, this chapter is still where Bomi is confused of who she fancies~ I'll update soon to let you know! xP