#11 Messed Up

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

~Hara’s POV~

“Oppa, waeyo?” I asked, seeing him not responding and just looking at some girl who just ran away. He shook his head sadly then asked, “What are you doing here? Didn’t I’ve already ask you to stop pestering me!” “Oppa… I didn’t come here intentionally… I happen to have a schedule here and I saw you coincidently…” I mumbled, tears welled up in my eyes. “Do you really hate me, Oppa?” I asked Junhyung suddenly, which brought him quite a little shock too. “I… I… I didn’t mean that Hara… It’s just… You’ve come at the wrong time…” Junhyung lowered his voice and started walking away. Oppa, after years of chasing after you, I did think of stopping. But I…Mianhae.

 

~Bomi’s POV~

Junhyung… I thought…Should I believe my eyes…? Mollayo… Ottokaji…? I walked towards the lobby. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my arm. Thinking that it was Junhyung, I swing the hand away hard. Shattering sounds followed. I turned around and gasped. It was Yoseob! And, I saw pieces of shattered glass on the floor with little stains of blood on it. “Yoseob! Mianhae, mianhae!” I blabbered after seeing Yoseob’s hand scratched and dripping blood. A few female staff came from the lobby and was horrified by the scene.

 

Just then, Yoseob walked to me, grabbed my hand with his –not injured- hand. I yelled, “YAH! Where are you bringing me? Your hand! It’s bleeding a lot. Please STOP!” He suddenly stop, I bumped into him a little, then realized we’re at the rooftop. “Hara is not together with Junhyung.” He said quickly. “Bwoh? What are you talking about?” “That girl. The one you saw, just now.” “Why should I believe you? You could be covering up for him too! Following us around, helping him out when unintentionally spoke out his true feelings, helping him when he gets discovered with girls!” I exploded, all the anger and sadness I kept in my heart since earlier on. “No… I…” Yoseob was indirectly interrupted by Bomi, who just walked away silently. “Bomi-sshi!” He called out for me and grabbed me, I saw him flinched a bit then realized he used the wrong hand.

 

I took out my handkerchief and grabbed his hand lightly. I cleaned his wound briefly then asked, “Toilet?” Sub-consciously, he pointed towards one direction and I pulled him along. Disregarding his image, I pulled him into the females’ washroom and started washing his wound then taking out the mini first-aid kit which I was brought for some reasons. I saw him blushed, but I didn’t really intended to know why until I saw a few ladies staring at us. Pulling him out of the toilet quickly, I bandaged his hand and walked away fast. However, I bumped into… Junhyung.

 

~Junhyung’s POV~

Why are they together again? Why…My thoughts were interrupted when Bomi knocked into me. “Bomi-ah…” I said softly. Bomi’s eyes turned red and wet again, she muttered, “I really wanted us to be together… I… Maybe it was wrong for me to think of that…” I backed away a little, I was confused, I was lost. Why? Why won’t you believe my feelings are true? Or is it because of Yoseob? At the thought of that, I lost it. I dashed forward and gave Yoseob one hard punch. Yoseob fell to the ground.


A/N: Feel sad for Junhyung suddenly. Have to face so much difficulties. :( But Yoseob got punched too. :(( COMMENTS! SUBSCRIBE~! :DDDDDDDD