#12 All wrong

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

~Junhyung’s POV~

I see the side of Yoseob’s lips bleed. “Seobbie-ah…” Was all I could mutter out. “Yah, Junhyung! Why did you hit him!” Bomi yelled and rushed to Yoseob. “Is he the reason that you gave up on me, Bomi-ah…?” I asked softly. “Mwoh?” Bomi paused, looking deeply into my eyes then she continued, “Yes, I love Yoseob, more than you. I’m sorry, I didn’t get my feelings right.”

 

~Yoseob’s POV~

“Yes, I love Yoseob, more than you. I’m sorry, I didn’t get my feelings right.” What in the world is she saying? Doesn’t she love him? Just when I thought she’s different… Then I saw Junhyung punch the wall near him and ran away. Bomi jumped a little but got back to her calm self as she came to pull me up. I slapped her hand away. “I thought you were different, maybe I was wrong to help…” I stood up and walked back to CUBE ENT.

 

~Bomi’s POV~

“I thought you were different, maybe I was wrong to help…” What? So now it became my fault. Yeah, maybe they’re right, it’s my entire fault. My fault to fall in love with Junhyung.

 

-Days later-

 

“YAH, YOON BOMI! What’s wrong with you? It’s been days you’re acting all strange. Did something happen?” Eunjee questioned me angrily. “Did something happen between you and Oppa, Bomi-ah? He texted me yesterday and asked if you were living fine.” Yookyung asked in concern. “Nothing has happened. I’m fine. But what did you tell him, Yookyung-ah?” I replied, trying to sound as normal as possible. After that day, I cried at home almost all the time, my eyes got swollen unknowingly and my voice was hoarse. “I told him that you didn’t seem really good and he seemed really concern about it. Didn’t he text you? I thought you guys…” I interrupted, “Oh. You should have told him I’m fine, since nothing has really happened. Heh. Class starting soon, let’s go.” Although I could see that they were all still unconvinced by what I’ve said, they couldn’t really ask anymore since class was really starting.

 

-Lessons end-

 

“Bomi-ah, let’s go to the café near our school to hang out okay? It’s been some time that we girls really talk.” NaEun pleaded, showing her aegyo. CUBE ENT was intending to recruit a new batch of trainees from Blue Cube High, so all the girls were busy practicing. Remembering that the café held memories between Junhyung and I, I shook my head to reject. “Uh-uh. No way we’re gonna leave you out, Bomi-ah. We’re a clique, remember?” Chorong exclaimed and I was pulled away by the 6 of them.

 

Arriving at the café, I thought I was gonna feel all better since I had the company of my girl friends, however… Junhyung was there… with Hara.


A/N: 2nd chapter updated for the day~ Maybe more tomorrow. :D So is Junhyung gonna try and patch up with Bomi or he's already with Hara after that few days? Kekeke. Read on~! COMMENTS! SUBSCRIBE! :DDDDDDDD