#16 Fresh Start

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

 

~Nobody’s POV~

“I shall be straight forward. I am very pleased with the 7 of you for the performance during the audition. I believe that there might be some potential in you girls, so tougher and longer practices will be scheduled to plan and prepare for your debut. Work hard.” Mr Hong ended with less tension in his voice. The girls all couldn’t hide their excitement, so they we’re literally jumping in Mr Hong’s office. Mr Hong smirked then cleared his throat to signal them to leave.

 

“OMG! OMG! OMG! We’re trainees on the first day and we’re selected to prepare for debut! This is like a miracle!” Hayoung, the maknae, shouted. “Yeah! Plus, we’re debuting together! As a group, this is totally unbelievable!” Yookyung added. We all nodded in agreement.

 

-Next Day at CUBE Conference Room-

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! We’re the new trainees.” The girls said in unison then introduced themselves to the instructors. “As you girls should know, your practices are different from the others, so we hope you girls are prepared for today. Firstly, we’ll bring you to your sunbaes, BEAST, they’ll be the ones teaching you the dances…” “What? But aren’t we supposed to be trained by you, the instructors?” Bomi interrupted. She couldn’t bear the sight of Junhyung, so how could she be taught by BEAST?! “Yes, however, we would like you girls to interact with the sunbaes first just as to let you girls have a better time in future. CUBE is a family, so if you’re not sure with anything, ask your sunbaes. And to continue from there, G.NA will be guilding on singing and 4minute on photo shoots.” The instructor finally ended.

 

~Bomi’s POV~

Are they trying to kill me?! It’s bad enough that there’s awkwardness between me and Yoseob and now, being coached by Junhyung?! Aish… Calm down Bomi. We arrived at CUBE’s Practice Room where BEAST is currently practicing.

 

“BEAST, please stop for awhile.” The instructors asked loudly as the music was blasting. HyunSeung who was nearest the player and the most curious person, stopped the music even before Doojoon responded. “BEAST, these girls are the new batch of trainees that are going to prepare for their debut. As an experience sharing and also interacting, the instructors have decided to let you guys teach dancing to these girls for 3 months.” The instructor explained. “Whoo! Means we’re not gonna have new schedules right? But, I am glad to teach them.” Dongwoon quickly twisted. The instructor gave him the nope-it’s-not-gonna-happen look. Junhyung and Yoseob took quick glances at the girls then at Bomi.

 

~Yoseob’s POV~

Woah. Was she this talented, I meant were they that talented? They just auditioned and immediately in preparation for debut? But, why does it have to be her? YAH, Yang Yoseob, what are you thinking!

 

~Nobody’s POV~

 

 “Get to practice now. At 11.15am, let them have their breaks and bring them to G.NA alright?” The trainers instructed to BEAST.

 

“Okay, let’s get down to business. Girls, start doing stretching and at the same time, do introductions.” Doojoon said strictly. The girls all nodded, not daring to oppose the stern sunbae. “Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims, Park Chorong imnida.” Chorong got the ball rolling. The guys commented after each girl introduced, mostly compliments. Finally, it was Bomi’s turn. “Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims, Yoon Bomi imnida.” Almost all the guys commented, except Junhyung and Yoseob, both just looking at Bomi blankly. “Yah! I know she’s pretty and cute, but stop staring at people like this! You guys will scare her off!” HyunSeung joked. The guys all laughed except for Junhyung and Yoseob. Suddenly, tension filled the air as the girls all exchanged glances and Bomi was starting to get really uncomfortable.

 

Being the sensitive leader, Doojoon immediately changed the subject and started pairing up BEAST with one or two girls for better teaching. “Here’s how it is, I’ll be pairing with Chorong and Eunjee. HyunSeung, Namjoo. Junhyung, Yookyung. Gikwang, Naeun. Dongwoon, Hayoung. And lastly, Bomi and Yoseob.” “Mw-mwoh?!” Bomi blurted out loudly, attracting everyone’s attention. Bomi blushed in embarrassment and shook her head.


 

A/N: Mianhae, took some time to update. Every week school's hectic! Busy busy. I might be able to only post every Thurs or Fri~! :C But still, COMMENTS! If you're reading, do help me by commenting! :DDDD