#14 Audition

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

-Few Days Later, CUBE ENT Audition~

~Bomi’s POV~

“Bomi-ah, gwaenchanha? Do you really wanna go for the audition?” The girls asked with concern. “Gwaenchanha. Of course I do. It’s our dream, girls. To train and debut together, that’s why we enrolled to Blue Cube High.” I replied. “But you… You look all pale…” Namjoo said worriedly. I nodded my head and signaled for a group hug to show that I’m alright.”

 

-During Audition-

“Annyeong haeseyo, Bomi imnida~!” Bomi introduced when she stepped into the room. When the judges all nodded to let her know she may start, Bomi sang ‘I Miss You Already’ by G.NA, an artist from CUBE ENT.

 

na eotteokhae nega bogo shipeojyeo (What should I do?I keep missing you)

beolsseo neoui pumi geuriwo (I miss being held in your arms already)

nan ajikkka nega joheunde (I still like you)

wae urin heeojin geolkka (Why did we separate?)

hokshi nega nawa gatjin anheulkka (Maybe you feel the same way I do)

neodo ulgo itjin anheulkka (Maybe you’re also crying)

nacheoreom apeugo apahaeseo ( I hope you feel pain just like I do)

nareul chaja doraogil barae (And come back to me again)

 

When I ended, tears had already formed unconsciously. I saw some judges smiling but soon, everything was dark.

“Bomi-ah! Yoon Bomi!” I heard Chorong shouting for me. My eyes opened slightly, frowning as it was too bright. “What is it?” I asked Chorong softly, “What is it?! You fainted! I told you to eat and rest well, but you won’t listen. See!” Chorong started nagging. She stopped when I started to giggle a little. “But what about my audition?” I finally got worried. Chorong smiled and told me the good news. I was selected and so were Chorong and the others.

 

~Yoseob’s POV~

Thank goodness you’re alright. Sorry Bomi-ah…I was wrong about you… Yoseob thought to himself while standing outside the ward, secretly looking at Bomi.

A/N: A very brief chapter! But it will lead to something better, I hope! :X Kekeke. Is it getting boring? O.o COMMENTS STRONGLY WELCOMED~! :D Ohyeah, gomawo to all my subscribers! I love you guys! :DDDD