#21 Bomi

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

~Yoseob’s POV~

Aish, there are so many reporters, I can hardly get out. Bomi will be in trouble if I don’t get to her. “Seobbie! I’ll help you take cover! 가자(Let’s go)!” It was our Manager. “Oh, hyung. Wh-…” I got interrupted by my manger, “Yah, 빨리 (Faster!), if not when more reporters come, we’ll never get out.” I nodded and they push past the reporters.

 

“Ouch.” I blurted out when he got into the car. “Gwaenchanha, Seobbie?” Manager hyung asked in concern. “Ne, gwaenchanha. Quickly go, if not I don’t know what will happen to Bomi.” I replied. His hand was bleeding a little as he got a scratch by something sharp when he was pushing past the reporters.

 

When I arrived, he saw many reporters camping outside the girls’ dorm as well. “Hyung, I think we might need to do that again.” I sighed. Then they got out of the car and pushed past the reporters again. After successfully getting through, I knocked on the girls’ dorm. “Aish, is our apartment’s security so low?  I think a reporter snuck in already…” I could hear someone say. He laughed a bit then yelled in, “Yah! Yoon Bomi, are you trying to hide after what you’ve done? Get your bum out here!” Then he heard light footsteps hitting on the floor and the door opened slightly.

 

“Oppa…?” Bomi called out softly, a sense of guilt can be felt too. “Aish. Gwaenchanha? Nothing happened YET, right?” I gave up to her, he had wanted to fake an anger to scare her but seeing that she’s already all freaked out, he couldn’t. Bomi shook her head and opened the door more to let I in.

 

“Annyeong I oppa!” The girls all greeted. I smiled in response. “Mianhae Oppa, this time it really is my fault…” Bomi confessed, head facing down. I lifted her chin up and said, “Pabo. Gwaenchanha, just stay in for this period of time, everything will be over soon. Further more, we ain’t true like what the news reported, so nothing will happen to you.”

 

~Bomi’s POV~

“Further more, we ain’t true like what the news reported, so nothing will happen to you.” Yeah, we’re nothing… But why do I have feel so scared, why do I feel so hurt when I hear you say this…? “Bomi?” Yoseob looked at me blankly. I shook my head and smiled to show I was alright. “Yoseob oppa, you take a seat, I’ll go get you something to drink.” Chorong kindly offered and Yoseob gladly accepted. While Chorong was heading to the kitchen, she pulled me along as well.

 

“Bomi-ah, you’re hiding something right?” Chorong questioned me. I looked into her eyes and she seemed to already know the answer. I hesitated for awhile and then started to cried out softly, “Unnie, 나도몰라 (I don’t know too). My heart hurt when he said we weren’t true. It’s the fact, but what’s on the news, I hope that is the real truth. However, it won’t be…” Chorong pulled me into a hug. I don’t often call her unnie and when I do, I’m really upset and needs someone badly. “It’s gonna be okay. Why don’t you tell oppa? Maybe there’s something you don’t know about.” Chorong comforted.

 

Will there really be something I don’t know of? Andwae, it can’t be. I can’t worsen our relationship now. I shook my head and quickly dry up my tears. “I’m gonna be alright. Just don’t tell Yoseob oppa anything. I can’t just ruin his career because of my own feelings, it’s too selfish.” Chorong shrugged, “If that’s what you think is right.”

 

~Yoseob’s POV~

I covered my mouth to prevent any of my gasps to be heard. Bomi likes me too? But, I don’t want her to get hurt. Plus she hasn’t gone through anything, I don’t want her to regret. Mianhae Bomi-ah, I can only let fate decide for us.


A/N: Long long time since I updated this fanfic. Mianhae, was thinking if I should just delete this away but well, I think I'll continue since it's really gonna end very soon~ Thanks for everyone's support! :D