#15 First Day As CUBE Trainees (Pt. 1)

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

~Nobody’s POV~

HEADLINES: RELATIONSHIP OF YONG JUNHYUNG & GOO HARA HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!

….

“Mwoh?! They’re really together? But what about Bomi…?” Naeun asked worriedly. “What’s left after that day? Of course it would be hard for them to be together again.” Hayoung continued. “Yah! Those magazines and newspapers should be hidden! What if Bomi sees it?” Chorong demanded. “So be it then. They’re look really compatible.” The girls all gasp. It was Bomi and she already got a copy of one of the gossip magazines. “Don’t worry about it girls! I’m all ready to go into a new world. Anyway, it’s our first day as CUBE ENT trainees, so I don’t think you wanna be late.” Bomi continued. They all checked the time and got hectic after realizing they’re gonna be late soon.

 

-Outside CUBE ENT-

 

“Junhyung oppa! How can you do this to us?” “Oppa, we’ll support you! Stay strong!” Fans were shouting all sorts of comments outside the building of CUBE. We tried squeezing into the crowd but the fans were so crazy that they thought we’re one of the fans and refuse to let way. “Ah!” Bomi landed on her as one of the fans pushed her away and the rest of the girls were nearly getting in already. Aish! If I’m not CUBE ENT’s trainee, I swore I would have yelled the brains out of these girls. Bomi mumbled angrily under her breath until a hand led out in front of her.

 

Bomi turned up to see a mysterious guy covered with a mask, she nearly screamed. However, the guy covered and slowly pulls his mask down a little. It was Yoseob. “Yo s-…” He covered harder once he saw her nearly saying out his name. He pulled her up and quickly pulled me through the crowd, ignoring the fact that he has an image to uphold.

 

-In one of CUBE ENT’s Practice Room-

 

“Gwaenchanha?” Yoseob asked me in concern. Bomi, who was still shocked by what had happened, stared blankly at Yoseob. “Bomi-sshi, gwaenchanha?” Yoseob asked again, this time waving his hand in front of Bomi. Bomi jumped a little and stuttered, “Y-y-yeah…” Yoseob sighed a relief and continued, “You’re one of the new trainees right? Just go out and turn left to take the lift to 4th floor. I believe the CEO is waiting now.” I nodded and ran out anxiously as I realized I was really late.

 

-President/Mr Hong’s Office-

“Congratulations fellow trainees. As you’ve stepped in here now, I hope you’re prepared for the tough training already. Schedules will be sent to all of you by the end of today and I’ll see you tomorrow. Thank You. By the way, I want to meet the following people now: Park Chorong, Yoon Bomi, Jung Eun Jee, Son Na Eun, Hong Yoo Kyung, Kim Nam Joo and Oh Ha Young.” The girls gasped softly.


A/N: Omo~ Why is the President meeting them? Will it be their first & last day in CUBE? Read on!
Anyway, COMMENTS ARE PRECIOUSLY NEEDED! No one's really commenting~ T.T Help me in improving~~!