#3 Suspicious

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

~Yookyung’s POV~

“Hey, have you guys heard that BEAST is coming back to Blue Cube High School to film their variety show?! KYAAA~!” Eunjee screamed excitedly more than really asking us. BEAST is coming! This way I might be able to see my b… “Yookyung-ah! Stop daydreaming already, we’re going to be late for class!” Bomi shouted to me.

 

~Bomi’s POV~

Seriously, can’t they pay attention to class first? But really, now looking, who’s actually listening to the teacher, Mr Lee, talk. Aish, ‘thanks’ to BEAST, of all classes, why do they have to pick ours for their variety show.  “CLASS! Please pay attention and I’ll release you early.” Mr Lee winked after saying that. WHAT? He’s a male teacher and he likes BEAST too?! This school, really… Argh! As promised, the class was released early to proceed to the class where they’re doing the filming. “KYAAA~ I can’t wait! We’re together with BEAST in a classroom!” Namjoo said and started jumping a little, the rest of them nodded in unison, only I was shaking my head.

 

~Junhyung’s POV~

“Aish, with the students here, I can’t take naps!” I complaint to Doojoon hyung who just shook his head at what I said. “Hyung, we’ll have a break later, you can take a nap then.” Dongwoon comforted me. I just nodded sadly and look at the ground until a group of girls came in, chattering. He heard a familiar voice. “Could it be…” I muttered softly, making sure no one heard. I looked up, it’s her. Then our eyes met, I saw her mouthed, “Oppa…”

 

~Bomi’s POV~

“CUT! Okay, students please go have your breaks. BEAST, we’ll proceed to the next place to film first.” The director instructed. All the students dragged their foots out cause they wanted to see BEAST longer, although they’re still filming another part together. “Yookyung-ah?” I called out to her as I saw her stuck at one spot. I turned to where she was looking and I saw Yookyung and Junhyung staring at each other, their gaze seems weird. Could it be… Oh no…


A/N: So what's the relationship between Yookyung and Junhyung? Kekeke. Read on~! :D Ohyeah, comments and subscriptions are greatly welcomed. (: