#8 First & Last?

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

~Junhyung’s POV~

“Junhyung-sshi, where are you taking me to?” Bomi asked me breathlessly while we’re sprinting along the streets. I gave her a cheeky smile and just continued running along with her. Finally, we stopped; both of us were nearly out of breath. “Why are we at the amusement park, Junhyung-sshi?” Bomi asked me curiously, after catching her breath. “Isn’t this a nice place for a date? And, don’t call me Junhyung-sshi already, will you?” Junhyung giggled but got a little serious saying the second part. Bomi smiled cheekily, “Waeyo? Then what should I call you? Yong Junhyung-sshi? Junhyung sunbae?” I glared at her, “You know it.” “Molla!” Bomi shouted out then dashed away immediately. “YAH! Yoon Bomi, you’re so dead when I catch you!” I yelled and chased after her.

BANG! Bomi knocked into someone and fells down with a thud. “Oww... Mianhae!” Bomi apologized frantically as it was her fault for running about in the crowded place. “Gwaenchanha?” That voice… So, familiar… Warm but cool… Bomi turned to look up and gasped when she saw who she knew it was, Yang Yoseob. “Oh, omo! Yoseob, why are you here?” I asked, who dashed forward fast upon seeing Bomi fall to the ground. “Bored, so came to play. If she’s alright, I’m leaving.” Yoseob said and walked off, seeing Bomi all fine. “What’s wrong with him, Junhyung-sshi? Every time I see him, he seems all cold and alone…” Bomi mumbled to me. “If you call me oppa, I’ll tell you.” I replied to her playfully. She glared at me for a while but did as she was told. “Yoseob was tons more cheerful in the past, but then he met this girl, Minnie, and he was hurt by her. We don’t actually know the full story, but we all knew that girl must’ve hurt him a lot, we’ve never seem him cried that much, that hard before. It changed him totally. He was all real and true on TV before, but now, he’s just acting it up…” I muttered, lowering my voice… Bomi gave me a warm hug when I got more upset.

“OMO! Aren’t you Junhyung oppa?! KYAAAA! IT’S JUNHYUNG OPPA! Wait, this lady is…?” One random passerby, a BEAST fan, shouted out. I quickly released myself from Bomi’s hug and said, “She is one of our staff. Oppa, ain’t feeling good, so… Keep it a secret alright.” I forced a wink and the fan nodded immediately.

~Bomi’s POV~

“She is one of our staff. Oppa, ain’t feeling good, so… Keep it a secret alright.” So I’m a staff, huh… How could he… How could he take my feelings so easily and throw it away just the same too… Yoon Bomi, you’re such a pabo! “Mianhae, would you excuse me…” I forced out the words in a calm manner, hiding my emotions inside. I ran away. As fast, as long as my legs could carry me, I would go… I just wanted to leave that place, away from that jerk. “Bomi-ah!” I heard him call after me, but he didn’t chase. I was even more devastated.


A/N: Omo, just the first date and it's over already? Yoseob's existence is a coincidental one? Eager to find out what's what? Hehehe, wait and read on~! :D COMMENTS WELCOMED~~ SUBSCRIBERS TOO~ Gomawo to all my current subscribers, SARANGHAE! <3