#4 Twice Bitten, Thrice Shy

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

~Bomi’s POV~

We could only grab a little food and finish up quickly cause’ we had to do the dishes again due to the mess we created previously. I looked at Yookyung, she’s all dazed again. I went to sit beside her and asked her, “Yookyung-ah, what’s wrong? You’ve been like that since the morning, I saw you looking at Junhyung with those special gaze… Are you two an item..?” Yookyung looked shocked but turned into a small giggle almost immediately. She whispered as soft as she could be and replied, “Bomi, I’ll tell you, but you HAVE to promise you won’t tell the rest, okay?” I nodded and pinky-promised her. “We’re not an item. He’s my brother. I haven’t seen him awhile already and I didn’t want the rest to feel pressurize with me.” Yookyung muttered out. I sighed a relief, then said, “I think they’ll be more of happy than pressurized. The one pressurized would be you I think. Kekeke”

 

~Nobody’s POV~

“We better not mess up this time, I’m sick of washing dishes…” Chorong complained. We fasten our pace and put everything back in order then started walking to the filming venue. “GIRLS, IT’S B-B-BEAST! C-C-COME BACK!” Bomi started shouting the same thing to the girls but this time, they just continued walking. “Bomi, no one’s gonna believe that again unless we’re dumb.” Naeun shouted back and they walked out of the cafeteria. “But I’m not lying…” Bomi muttered to herself.

 

Walking pass the tables were indeed the 6 BEAST members. BUT, along with Sunhwa and gang. Bomi sighed and wanted to walk away until she felt someone holding her hand. She turned to see herself face to face with Yong Junhyung, Yookyung’s oppa. “W-w-what you want?” Bomi stuttered. YAH, Yoon Bomi! What’s wrong with you… Your heart’s beating fast for this guy? NAH, any guy that close would make your heart beat faster. Bomi snapped out of thoughts when he said, “I recognized you, you’re Yookyung’s friend. Can I ask a favor from you?” Bomi nodded, hesitantly. “You see, my members and I are kind of stuck with the girls over there but we seriously need a break, so… Can you help us?” Bomi sighed and then agreed. She walked over to café counter and took a cup of coffee then walked towards Sunhwa and gang.

 

“AHH, HOT HOT!” Sunhwa screamed. Hyosung look at Sunhwa with a concerned look while Jieun and Zinger brought her to the washroom. Then she turned to Bomi and gave her a deadly stare. “How dare you, dishwasher!” Hyosung finished her sentence and gave Bomi a tight slap, plus a push, then she stormed off. Bomi flinched a little then quietly tried to stood up. “Ouch…” Bomi mumbled after failing to stand up, she hurt her ankle. “Here, let me help you.” Doojoon held out his hand and Bomi gladly took it as she didn’t want to sit on the floor forever. “Sorry that we got you in trouble, we just couldn’t do it ourself due to company’s policy. Let us bring you to the sick bay and apply some medicine for you. Your ankle seems quite badly hurt.” Doojoon continued. Bomi shook her head, she didn’t want to trouble them which spoils the whole purpose of her chasing Sunhwa and others away, also she’s very late from class. The others all wanted me to take the offer except one, Yang Yoseob. “Just let her be it, our rest is more important.” He said coldly. Bomi’s eyes widen, then she shouted, “WHAT?”


A/N: First, the mystery is solve for Junhyung and Yookyung's case, too plain? Next, Yoseob evil? Comments~! :D