#1 BEAST Everywhere

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

~Bomi’s POV~

“KYAA, BEAST WAS SO HOT YESTERDAY IN MUSIC BANK!!” Chorong blasted in my ears. I glared at her then shouted, “YAH! If you’re gonna do this again, I’m telling you I’m so gonna burn down their building soon!” Chorong pouted. *Sigh!* Chorong really can’t stop blabbering about BEAST, I don’t hate them but well, they’re not my idols. SHINee HWAITING, kekeke. “Alright, alright. I don’t want my BEAST to be hurt. Seriously, why do you prefer SHINee to BEAST. BEAST are so much hotter.” And there goes Chorong again. I shook my head and just walk off, sighing even more. Why am I in Blue Cube High School? It’s full of BEAST’s fans, hardly any of my friends likes SHINee like I do if not, it would be 4minute or G.NA. Argh… Finally, school ends and I can return to the dorm to see my SHINee. However, who knows my room is filled with BEAST fans who are all my sister-like friends. Chorong, Naeun, Namjoo, Eunjee, Yookyung and Hayoung. I think it’s because of them that I prefer SHINee.

 

~Nobody’s POV~

“Hey, do you guys wanna go watch Music Core live later? Since we don’t have any supplementary class.” Naeun asked, excitedly. All of them started screaming and nodded in unison except for Bomi. “Nah, I think I’ll just revise on my work a little more.” Bomi rejected. “Yah! You’re the smartest among all of us and you’re telling us that you wanna study MORE? Just go, Bomi. SHINee’s the MC anyway!” Upon hearing that, how could Bomi refuse?

 

They reached the studio and quickly grab the best seats to have a good view at their idols. And finally the music program started with SHINee, Suzy and Jiyeon MCs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWHpnZKosJc), SISTAR19, After School, FT Island, A Pink and many others performed. Lastly was BEAST (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0ypfT_cIbc&feature=BFp&list=WL748ADFEC8EBE250B&index=8), all 6 BEAST fans got crazy while Bomi just listened. After the music program ended, they all rush out to the back of the building so they can catch another glimpse of their idol. Most of the idols came out already except for BEAST, Bomi saw her friends getting all impatient, she decided to play a trick. “HEY! I saw them! They’re out from that door! Look!” Bomi shouted to her friends. They all started screaming like crazy and turned to where Bomi was pointing, but they couldn’t spot anyone and heard Bomi laughing. “YAH, Yoon Bomi, you’re so evil!” Eunjee snapped at Bomi and the rest glared at her. Bomi held her laughter in and apologise then said, “Hey, we got to go back now. It’s 6.45PM, we have to be in the dorm by 7.00PM!” Then they all panicked.


A/N: A very brief chapter, for more details, wait for the next chapter to come~ And, I'm writing in POV (Point of view) this time, so if it's bad this way, tell me. COMMENTS~! :DDD