#19 Why

The Girl Who Cried BEAST

~Yoseob’s POV~

Aish… Is it a fraud? But what if Bomi is really kidnapped? Should I tell the guys? But it would alarm the whole company… Ottokae? Maybe I should try their dorm first, since I heard from Manager Oppa that they live just 2 floors above us.

 

= Outside The Girls’ Dorm =

 

*Ring~!* No response. “Bomi-ah! Are you inside? If you are, please answer me!” I shouted and knocked on the door vigorously. Still no response. Don’t scared me Bomi-ah, are you really kidnapped? Bomi-ah…

 

Just then, someone arrived at the lift. “Oppa…? What are you doing here? Other BEAST oppas can’t reach you and are getting very w-…” It was Bomi and she got interrupted by Yoseob who suddenly ran and hugged her tight. “Yoseob Oppa? What happened? Why ar-…” “Yah! Did you change your number?! Why didn’t you went back for practice?!” Yoseob shouted at Bomi once he released her.

 

Bomi who got startled by Yoseob started weeping a little and said, “I-I lost my phone just now when I was c-chasing after y-you… Then I fell and scratched my knee so I had no choice but to come back to the dorm to do something about my knee… I kinda f-fell a-asleep so I called back the girls only just now a-…” “FELL ASLEEP?! YOON BOMI, ARE YOU A PABO?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS AND SOMEONE EVEN CALLED AND SAID THEY KIDNAPPED YOU! AND YOU’RE TELLING ME YOU DIDN’T CALL CAUSE YOU FELL ASLEEP?!” Yoseob exploded. His heart nearly jumped out when he realized Bomi was missing and even maybe kidnapped.

 

~Bomi’s POV~

“FELL ASLEEP?! YOON BOMI, ARE YOU A PABO?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS AND SOMEONE EVEN CALLED AND SAID THEY KIDNAPPED YOU! AND YOU’RE TELLING ME YOU DIDN’T CALL CAUSE YOU FELL ASLEEP?!”

 

Why does he keep getting angry over me?! He was worried? Then maybe he shouldn’t have just left me there! “I’M SORRY THEN! BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE SO ANGRY!” I yelled back, all the tears from just now came rushing down my cheeks again. Yoseob was shocked; he didn’t mean to be this angry with her too. “I… I… Just don’t let this happen again.” He ended and walked into the lift. I was stunned by what I had blurted out and when I got back normal and wanted to chase after Yoseob again, the lift closed.

 

~Yoseob’s POV~

Mianhae Bomi-ah…I guess I’ve really fallen for you, but I can’t tell you…I don’t want you to get hurt…Please stay safe Bomi-ah, I promise in my heart, I’ll protect you.

A/N: :P Bomi wasn't kidnapped. It is a bad thing? Anyw, I've got idea for a new fanfic staring not just B2ST but other artists too, hope for everyone's support! :D