5

Just A Facade

 

Luhan, Lay and Kyungsoo sat down, they were inside the school’s stadium. Students from both schools had already piled in the area and everyone was hyped about the game.

“Remember the time when Kris hyung was here, we would see his name in banners everywhere.” DO mused.

“They still do that.” Lay nodded towards a few girls holding white banners with their friends’ name on it.

“For Tao, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai.” Lay shook his head.

“I wish everyone would be back this semester though. It feels empty. Right, hyung?” DO nudged his friend.

Luhan just nodded quietly.

 

Jaekyung finally sat down beside her friend, Hyorin was grinning from ear to ear.

“It just started!” She smiled as she watched the guys from their school. Jaekyung observed Dong An’s players, they were wearing blue jersey uniforms while Daehan’s were clad in red.

She smiled as she saw Tao and Kai did a high five.

Those two.

“Uhm, excuse me, is this seat taken?”

Jaekyung looked up and saw a young lady looking at her.

“No, it’s not.” She shook her head, the girl smiled.

“The place is quite full.” She commented. Jaekyung nodded then she noticed that she wasn’t wearing a uniform.

“Are…you a new student?” She asked her, Hyorin peeked from beside her.

“Yes, I just transferred today.” The girl nodded.

“I’m Hyorin, welcome to Daehan.” Hyorin offered her hand, the girl smiled and shook it.

“I’m Y- I mean, Nayoung.”

“I’m Jaekyung.” Jaekyung smiled at her.

Then they watched the game. Hyorin groaned as the other team scored.

“Those…guys seem popular.” Nayoung said.

“Everyone knows them in school, they’re part of Exo.” Hyorin told her.

“Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Tao.” She pointed them to the newcomer. Nayoung just smiled and nodded along.

“The amount of fangirls they have…is insane.” Hyorin clucked her tongue.

“And you’re one of them?” Nayoung chuckled.

“But, I like Kris best, but he isn’t around.”

Nayoung just hid her smile and nodded.

Daebak.

 

 

“Congratulations.” Lay bumped fists with Tao.

“Another win, I’m sure they’ll be pissed and come looking for us.” DO chuckled and shook his head. Luhan smirked.

“We’ll be ready by then, hyung.” Kai wiped his sweat and drank his water.

Sehun shook his head.

“It’s going to be pathetic.” He stated.

“Aren’t they always?”

 

Nayoung joined the two girls as they walked out of the stadium.

“We can show you around, since we don’t have any classes.” Jaekyung offered.

“It’s okay, unnie. I don’t want to be a burden.” Nayoung shook her head.

“No, it’s okay, as a sunbae, I should show-”

“It’s Exo!” One of the students squealed. Nayoung shook her head at Jaekyung again.

“I really need to go, unnie. See you tomorrow!” She waved before jogging towards the main building.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++