2

Just A Facade

 

 

The female students of Daehan University squealed as they saw six young men walked in the campus, it was the first day of a new semester. Everyone was looking at them as they walked towards the main building.

“How unfortunate, they’re not complete.” One of them sighed.

“How would our team do without Kris?”

“I miss seeing Suho oppa.”

 

“Another semester.” Kai grinned as they walked in the building, he slung one arm around Sehun’s shoulder.

“I wonder when Kris hyung is coming back, it feels awkward having another sunbae as our team captain.” Chanyeol grumbled.

“You have a point, hyung.” Tao nodded, then he glanced at Luhan. The other exchanged looks.

“Luhan ge, are you okay?” Lay asked the older male. Luhan nodded.

“I have classes at the other campus, see you later.” Luhan gave them a wave then he left.

Chanyeol sighed and pouted.

“It gets…more difficult.” Sehun looked away.

“I still cant believe she did that.” Kai shook his head.

 

“Ya, how was your break?” Hyorin asked as she plopped beside Jaekyung.

“It was okay, how about yours?”

“We went to visit Nami Island, it was exciting.” She smiled at her and set her bag on the desk.

“Did…you finally-”

The room went silent and people looked up, Luhan walked in and sat on one of the desks at the back. Jaekyung looked away immediately.

Hyorin frowned and glanced at her friend.

“Himnae, Jaekyung-ah.” She patted her back.

Then one of their classmates passed by.

“You must feel so bad.” Saemi chuckled. Jaekyung winced.

“It must feel so awkward to be in the same class with the person you betrayed.”

Jaekyung bit her lip.

 

“Anyway, I’m glad you two are over, Luhan’s been stuck with you. You were a hindrance to him.” Saemi spat before leaving.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

check out the description :}

will be posting the characters later :>