40

Just A Facade

 

Yilin stepped in the room and found Chanyeol and Xiumin, both asleep on the couch. She walked to her brother who lay sleeping. There was a huge bandage around his head. It has been two days, and Ukiss and Beast are still running around freely, well except for Doojoon, she had injured him badly.

Yilin’s jaw hardened. Then she leaned down and kissed her brother’s forehead.

You have to wake up, ge.

She looked at him. Even though Kris was never the type of older brother who showered her with affection but he had always been there, like a strong pillar of support and a constant presence that made her feel secured and seeing him hurt made her angry.

Yilin wanted revenge.

With a deep breath she stepped out of the room.

This has to stop.

 

“Ges, oppas.” Nayoung said as she stepped in the warehouse.

“Mei, don’t you have class?” Lay asked as he noticed she wasn’t wearing her uniform.

“I need your help.” She said.

Suho looked up.

“Is something wrong, Na?” The eldest stood up.

Kai and Sehun switched off the television, DO and Baekhyun came out from the kitchen. Chen stretched his arms and focused on her.

“It’s about Dongan and Konkuk.”

“Mei, not this again. We agreed-”

“No, we have to stop this. This pointless crap, I don’t think it’s just school pride, and I know you’re not the ones who start them, those guys need to have a taste of their own medicine.”

Tao just listened.

“What do you want to do?” DO asked.

Nayoung just smiled.

“Na, Luhan’s not even here, if you’re planning something-”

“Let gege rest, he’s with unnie now.”

Chen sighed, hard headed Nayoung was pointless to deal with.

“If we attack them, well, we’re outnumbered.” Suho reasoned. Yilin smiled.

“That’s why I called Myungsoo earlier.”

Tao’s ears perked up.

“Why would you do that?” He stood up. Everyone almost chuckled.

 

“We used to go here every weekend.” Jaekyung mused as they walked around Myeongdong. He smiled.

“Let’s buy something for the guys before going back.” She nodded, Luhan took her hand.

“I’m worried.” He murmured.

“About?”

“That guy…..Myungsoo.”

Jaekyung tensed, Luhan smiled and gently he rubbed Jaekyung’s palm with his thumb.

“Lu-”

“No, not like that, I mean…that day when they took you, Yilin was with him. He…stalled her.”

Jaekyung blinked.

“He likes mei.”

“…Maybe he does. I mean, he’s not a bad person, really-”

Luhan eyed her.

“You know what I mean.” She shook her head and wrapped one arm around his.

“It’s because of his stepbrother, one of the guys from Dongan, Kim Soohyun.”

Luhan nodded calmly but his grip on her hand tightened.

“I think..he just got forced by him, but from the way I see it, I think Myungsoo has feelings for Na.”

“Sure, tell that Tao, I’m sure he’ll go ballistic.” Luhan mused, Jaekyung smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder while walking.

“That sarcasm.”

“I’m being honest.” Luhan puffed his cheeks. Jaekyung chuckled.

“I know, I know.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++