7

Just A Facade

 

Kai looked up as Tao and Chanyeol joined him on the dining table, the boys were at the warehouse. DO was making something at the kitchen.

“Surprisingly, Dongan’s not doing anything.” Chanyeol said, Tao nodded as he tossed a water bottle to the younger male.

“I heard Suho hyung and Baekyun are coming next week, finally.” Chanyeol grinned.

“Really?” Tao grinned and sat down, then they heard the metal doors open again. Lay and Sehun stepped in.

“Luhan ge?” Tao asked.

“He didn’t come with us.”

“You know what I think Luhan hyung still loves noona.” DO commented as he appeared walked in carrying a plate of pancakes.

“She cheated on him, hyung.” Sehun frowned.

“I know, but…you know…” DO shrugged.

 

Due to the fact that Nayoung talked back against one of the popular girls at Daehan, she also became one of the people they hate. Some students started to be rude to her, but Nayoung never minded them.

“See, they’re starting to hate you too.” Jaekyung commented as she fetched Nayoung from one of her classes.

“It’s fine unnie, I don’t really care-” She froze as she saw Kai and Sehun walking towards them, she immediately raised her books to cover her face. Jaekeyung blinked at her in confusion.

“What are you-”

“Come on unnie, I want coffee!” She said as she pulled her towards the stairs briskly. Nayoung and Jaekyung were both walking towards the building’s exits, then they saw two cars pull over, then for the second time, Nayoung was having another mini heart attack.

Suho and Baekyun were making their way towards the door, she jogged towards one of the pillars and leaned on them. Jaekyung shook her head and just followed her.

“What is wrong with you, Nayoung?”

Why are they all over the campus?!

Aren’t those two supposed to be in Japan?!

“I was playing Mission Impossible.” She chuckled and walked towards the exit doors, Jaekyung just followed her.

 

“How are you guys doing?” Suho asked, they were inside the cafeteria, a lot of female students had gathered around them. Luhan winced and leaned back on his seat.

“We’ve been doing well, hyung, welcome back!” Chanyeol grinned widely and welcome the older male with a hug.

“Now we’re just lacking Kris hyung, Xiumin hyung and Chen hyung.” Kai nodded and he bumped fists with Baekhyun.

“Ya, I heard about Dongan.” Suho turned to Luhan, the latter just nodded.

“I don’t want things to happen again, I think we should start planning in case they attack us again.” Suho frowned.

“We should.”

“But hyung even if they attack us, they will still lose.” Chanyeol nodded, Lay looked up.

“Where is all this arrogance coming from?” Luhan grinned, some of the girls almost fainted at the sight of him doing that.

“They usually lose, it’s predictable.” Lay nodded.

“He’s right ge.” Tao nodded before eating.

“Still, remember how Chen got hurt? We still have to be ready.” Suho chided.

“Hyung! Hyung! You should watch us during practice later!”

 

Nayoung smiled as the waitress served their order.

“Right! I forgot my books!” Jaekyung frowned.

“Books?”

“I have a report, can you go back with me?”

Soon, the two were making their way back towards the school again.

“Sorry, Na, I disrupted your coffee time.”

“It’s fine unnie.” Nayoung replied as they stepped in the building again. They walked in the empty lecture hall, Jaekyung dashed towards her desk and retrieved her books.

“But, unnie, I didn’t see Hyorin unnie today.” Nayoung asked as Jaekyung shut the doors behind her.

“She was absent today, something came up-” They heard footsteps behind them.

“It’s the and her disciple.” One of the male students grinned, there were five of them, all grinning maliciously.

Nayoung blinked, then she took a step back.

“You shouldn’t have done that to Saemi, little girl.” They stepped towards the two, Jaekyung swallowed and stepped back, pulling Nayoung with her.

The guys smiled and looked at the two.

“Do you even know what she wants us to do with you two?” He smirked, then before they could close the gap between them, Jaekyung and Nayoung began to run.

 

“Unnie, we need to hide!” Nayoung panted, they were running across the school’s empty hall, it was already quarter to seven in the evening and the building was empty. They could still hear footsteps from behind them. Jaekyung began to turn the knobs on the doors.

“No use!” She shook her head, then finally, she skidded to a stop as one of the doors opened, Nayoung and her barged in the room without looking.

Her and Jaekyung leaned on their knees while taking breaths, then Nayoung looked up.

 

 

“Oh, .”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++