34

Just A Facade

 

“Not with you?” Kris asked. Everyone turned to him, they were still at the court, fresh from practice.

“I thought she was with Luhan and Suho.” Chanyeol murmured.

“Ah, she left. She left?!” Kris blinked. Xiumin was muttering something from the other line.

“Library, got it. Thanks.” Kris nodded as he put his phone down.

“She’s at the library?” Sehun looked up.

“She’s studying.” Kai chuckled. Kris glanced at Tao.

“Ya, Tao, come with me, let’s get baby girl from there.” Chanyeol smiled and nodded at Kris as he stood up.

The two tall males left.

“They haven’t been speaking to each other.” Kai frowned.

“They never fought before, it’s weird.”

 

 

“I was trying to read.” Nayoung muttered as Myungsoo continued to tug on the cover of her book.

“Ya, I need to ask you something.” Yilin turned to him.

“About what?”

“I assume you know about Exo…and Jaekyung.”

Myungsoo paused, but he nodded.

“I don’t get it, everyone claims she cheated on him, now they’re okay. So, why does everyone hate her? I mean, I understand, I felt bad at first, but now, it’s seems so…”

“Well, it’s because not everyone knows what really happened.” Myungsoo said dismissively.

Yilin nodded.

“Well, you have a point. I think unnie’s hiding something.”

“Could be.” Myungsoo shrugged.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened as they saw Nayoung and Myungsoo talking.

“That man…why is he with baby girl again?” He muttered, then he glanced at Tao.

“Maybe they’re just friends.” He smiled at Tao, the younger one looked away.

“Hyung, go and call her.”

“But, she-”

Tao crossed his arms. Chanyeol sighed.

“Tao, you have to tell her. Nothing will happen if you just watch silently.”

They saw Nayoung laugh then Myungsoo shook his head and attempted to cover .

“That doesn’t look good.” Chanyeol commented as he saw his friend walking to the two.

“Should I call Kris hyung and Suho hyung?” He murmured as he followed his friend.

 

Tao paused.

What was he doing?

He stopped walking.

I have no right to pull her out from that table.

He glanced back at Chanyeol.

Nayoung looked up. Her brows furrowed.

“Ge.” She said, Tao looked up.

“Hey, mei. I just…happened to pass by, continue studying.” He smiled. Chanyeol’s jaws dropped.

“You idiot.” He murmured, Tao winced.

“Really? Then are you heading to the warehouse?” Yilin asked.

“Well….yes.”

She nodded, then she started to gather her things.

“See you tomorrow, Myungsoo.” She grinned at the other male.

“Let’s go.” Yilin walked to Tao. Chanyeol grinned as he proceeded to jog towards the doors.

 

“I don’t think this is good.” Baekhyun muttered as he dropped his tray, Jaekyung jumped slightly.

“I mean, hyung!” He whined. Luhan eyed him warily.

“It’s your mei mei! Don’t give me that look.”

“Yilin?”

“No, Nayoung.” Baekhyun said dryly, then he plopped down.

“She’s always around that Myungsoo person, and we know how much- Oh.” Baekhyun paused.

“Noona…you’re here.”

 

“Nayoung’s been hanging out with Myungsoo?” Jaekyung asked.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++