30

Just A Facade

 

Yilin stretched and slowly sat up, then she blinked as she noticed a figure sitting on the couch across her.

“Ge?” She murmured groggily, then she sat up. Tao frowned and stood up.

“How are you feeling?”

“’Been better.” She mused, Tao sat beside her.

“I’m serious.”

“I’m fine ge, those guys are-”

“They hurt you.”

“I know but-”

“What exactly when through your mind when you decided to leave school?”

Nayoung looked away.

“You should have at least told someone where you were going.” Tao chided.

“I’m fine ge.” She replied, then Tao pulled her chin softly and made her look at him.

“This,” His thumb grazed over the cut on her lip.

“is not fine.” He said. Nayoung pulled away.

“Ge-”

“Rest, DO’s making dinner.” Tao replied hastily and he stood up.

 

Jaekyung found Luhan in the second floor, he was sitting on one of the couches, staring at the window.

Luhan looked up as he heard her approaching.

“Can….we talk?” She asked.

Luhan nodded, Jaekyung bit her lip and sat down.

“I’m….sorry.” She almost whispered, Luhan’s gaze snapped right at her.

“I…don’t even know what came to me that time, Luhan.”

“What..”

“I don’t know why I started kissing him. I….just thought I should…tell you, that’s all.”

Luhan remained quiet.

“I…hope..”

Luhan looked at her.

“You…left me, why are you explaining?”

Jaekyung felt tears line her eyes.

“I…don’t know. I have to leave, good bye.” She said and in a haste, Jaekyung left.

 

“Did you see the way Luhan hyung glared at the other student?” Chanyeol asked.

“What are you saying?” Baekhyun eyed his friend warily.

“It’s like he wanted to kill him.”

“I could say the same about Kris hyung.” DO commented.

“That was different, that was his “don’t touch my mei mei” look, while Luhan hyung’s was like, “get the out” look.” Chanyeol nodded. Suho sighed and joined his friends.

“Guys, Jaekyung just left.”

Chen glanced up.

“I think…they’re making progress.” Suho smiled. Chanyeol beamed.

“That’s good.”

 

“Mei! Finally!” Lay said as Yilin stepped down. She nodded and walked towards them, then she plopped beside Chanyeol.

“Feeling better?” Suho asked her, she just nodded and curled her legs underneath her.

“Now, baby girl once you get better, oppa will put that Doojoon in a sack, while you sit down and watch, okay?” Chanyeol cooed. Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Dinner’s ready!”

“Luckily Jaekyung noona saw you, you might have had-” Chen got cut off when Yilin stared at him.

“Noona?” She shook her head disapprovingly.

“Luhan ge?” Lay asked.

“He went out, I think….he wanted to see if Jaekyung exited the school safely.” Suho murmured.

 

It was another day for Daehan students, the cafeteria was slightly busy during lunch. Jaekyung tuned out as Hyorin started to talk to her, she had so much on her mind. And honestly, she wanted to hide, but she cant.

“Can we join you guys?” Chen and Suho were smiling at them. Hyorin blinked, then she nodded.

“It’s been a long time.” Suho chuckled as they sat down. Soon, Xiumin and Lay followed. Hyorin glanced at her friend questioningly.

“You guys….sitting with us…”

“It’s not allowed?” Xiumin mused.

“No, but-” Jaekyung got cut off when Kris and Luhan joined them.

“You were saying?” Chen chuckled.

“But….”

Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and Tao entered the cafeteria and made their way towards them.

“I seriously don’t think they’re serving fresh food here.” DO muttered as he dropped his tray on the table, Baekhyun chuckled and sat down.

“Hey, noona.” He smiled before started eating.

Hyorin balked, the whole of Exo were sitting down with them, having lunch.

“Where’s baby girl?” Chanyeol asked, Tao looked around.

“I haven’t seen her, the whole morning.” Jaekyung murmured, trying to divert her attention. Kris shook his head as Lay poked Luhan teasingly.

“So…..I take this as…?” Kai glanced at Jaekyung and Luhan.

“Wu Yilin!”  Baekhyun called out as he saw her walk in the cafeteria. Nayoung looked up, then she paused. Kris glanced at his sister quizzically, he saw the way her eyes hardened, then she turned away.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

SO I'M HAVING AUTHOR CRISIS HERE. O.o

 

should i write a worlds collide sequel or start a new ff, (SEHUN-OC-CHANYEOL)....?

 

halp me :>