19

Just A Facade

 

 

Luhan was at the building’s top floor, the whole space was empty and he liked it that way. He leaned on the post as he sat down.

“Why are you hiding, ge?” He heard a familiar voice.

“Mei?”

Yilin appeared in front of him and she sat down.

“What’s wrong?”

Luhan just smiled at her.

“You know, ge. I have a feeling you and Jaekyung unnie had something….in the past.”

Luhan froze.

“But, I don’t care. As long as everyone gets along.” She smiled.

“Mei, Jaekyung and I-”

“I kind of have it puzzled together, you two used to date.”

Luhan nodded. In many ways, Yilin was like Kris. She was a keen observer.

“And, you still like her.”

Luhan just shook his head at her.

“Bai tuo, I can see the way you look at her, gege.”

Luhan just blinked at his younger cousin, then she tugged on his arm.

Yilin stood up.

“Come on ge, let’s eat lunch.”

 

“See? It’s nice to eat out here.” Nayoung smiled as she joined the others. Baekhyun grunted and made her sit. Luhan slid down beside Suho.

“After this, do you want to go out?” DO asked.

“We still have class oppa.” Yilin blinked, Lay smiled knowingly.

“So?”

“So?! Class-”

Luhan chuckled and handed her a sandwich.

“He meant we should ditch class, mei.”

“You guys are being bad influences.”

 

Jaekyung shook her head. She had no idea that students from Dongan would attack Nayoung. They promised her they wouldn’t bother Exo again. She sighed.

Hyorin didn’t come to class today, she had some club event to attend to. Jaekyung stepped out from the building and held onto her purse as she went down.

“Unnie?”

She froze and looked up, Yilin was smiling at her. Suho and Lay were standing beside her.

“Hey.” She smiled back.

“Unnie, we’re-”

“Yilin, let’s go.” Luhan slid down from his car. Nayoung bit her lip and frowned.

“See you tomorrow.” Jaekyung nodded, careful not to glance at Luhan.

 

Jaekyung’s phone rang as she climbed in the bus.

“Hyo?”

“This isn’t your Hyo, Miss Shin.”

She froze.

“Few days ago…you’ve offended one of ours, maybe we should do this to you too? Right?”

Jaekyung dashed out of the bus.

“What are you planning? What do you want?”

“Easy, I want… Exo.”

 

 

“We ditched class for this…?” Yilin glanced at the run down arcade a few blocks from their school. The other guys had joined them.

“It’s worth it!” Kai defended as he dragged her inside. Kris just sighed and followed his friends.

“This is starting to worry me. You’re teaching her bad stuff.” DO murmured.

“Well, she’s Kris’s younger sister, she has-”

“She’s not supposed to ditch.” DO eyed Baekhyun warily.

Chanyeol bounced to Yilin and wrapped one arm around her, making sure that Tao was looking at them.

“Baby girl, there’s UFO catcher here, come on. Oppa will get you a plushie.”

Kai shook his head and glanced at Tao who was smiling as he watched the two.

Then Chanyeol began to drag Yilin from the crowd.

“That’s stupid.” Sehun chuckled.

“What is it maknae?” Kris asked.

Sehun glanced at Tao who was now walking towards the basketball game with Kai and Lay.

“Tao hyung would never get jealous of Chanyeol hyung. He knows them too well.”

The others blinked, then Suho chuckled.

“Right, he’ll fail as cupid or whatever he’s trying to do.”

 

 

Yilin washed her hands before stepping out from the rest room, then she stepped out.

“You’re miss Wu right?” A male voice came from behind her. Nayoung turned and nodded.

The man smiled at her.

“Who..are you?” She asked.

“Someone who knows you…and your siblings.”

Yilin tensed lightly.

“Oh, Nayoung?”

They looked up, then Myungsoo walked to her, he stood between the man and her.

“Is there something you need with her?” Myungsoo asked. The man shook his head and quietly stepped away.

“Myungsoo, right?”

He nodded.

“Well, thanks for that. I had no idea who that person was.”

“I had a feeling, come on. It’s quite stuffy here.”

 

 

“Hey! Hey! Who’s that guy with baby girl?” Chanyeol blinked.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++