27

Just A Facade

 

 

Jaekyung looked up as Chanyeol barged in the room, he was carrying with him a familiar backpack.

“Hyung!” He panted slightly as he jogged towards Luhan and Suho.

“What happened?” Luhan looked up.

“Nayoung?” Suho glanced at the bag. Jaekyung looked at Chanyeol.

“She left earlier, she said she’s ditching class.”

Luhan frowned.

“Alone?”

“Tao didn’t come with her?” Suho blinked.

“I think she’s angry. She looked angry.”

“She cant be alone.” Suho stood up and ran out of the room with Chanyeol. Luhan shook his head and stood up, Jaekyung looked away and bit her lip.

Nayoung wasn’t the type to skip class and run off.

Something must have happen to her.

Then she felt someone tap her shoulder.

The room became quiet.

“Can…we talk for a while?”

 

Jaekyung exhaled as they arrived at the rooftop.

Luhan leaned on the wall and studied her face.

“No one’s been bothering you, right?” Luhan asked softly. She nodded.

“I don’t think…I can do what you asked.”

“Do…what?”  Jaekyung looked up.

“Helping you from trouble.”

Jaekyung frowned.

“Luhan, please don’t do this. You shouldn’t be helping me. It’s already enough that…we’re talking again, but-”

“We weren’t supposed to be this way. What happened?”

Jaekyung felt tears line her eyes.

“….I’m sorry, Luhan. I really am.” She said as she fought the tears.

“Were….all those memories fake?” Luhan’s voice was gentle and it hurt Jaekyung.

 

 

Nayoung was walking around aimlessly. She had no plans to go back to school yet, then she felt a sudden presence behind her.

“We meet again, princess.”

She spun around and saw three males looking at her. She recognized one of them, he was with the group that kidnapped Hyorin.

“Do I know you?” She asked.

“I’m not sure, but you…..you’re Exo’s weak point.” Doojoon mused. Kikwang and Dongwoon eyed her.

“Exo?”

“Don’t play innocent, we know who you are, sister to one of Exo’s leaders, Wu Yifan.”

“What do you want with me?” She asked, Yilin bit her lip. Then the three men stepped to her.

“I don’t think you should leave early, miss.”

Yilin glared at them.

“I don’t have to deal with you.”

“We’ll see.” Doojoon grinned as his two friends caught Yilin’s wrists.

 

 

Kris slammed his hand on the table, for the past two hours, no one was able to reach Yilin. She left her bag and phone with Chanyeol. Luhan remained quiet as he eyed Yilin’s backpack on the table.

“I’m sure she’s alright.” Suho said in a reassuring tone. Everyone in the room was tensed, even Lay had tossed his book away and kept on glancing at the window.

Tao, Xiumin and Sehun were away, searching the campus for any sign of her. Kai drank his water and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“They’re….not going to think of attacking her alone, right? She’s a girl.” Kai murmured. Chen’s fists curled. Then Kris stood up.

 

“I swear if they touch her, I’m going to kill them.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++