45

Just A Facade

 

Hyorin smiled as the other students in the cafeteria, especially the females turned green with envy as Jaekyung walked in the room with Luhan. Then Nayoung plopped beside her.

“Not joining unnie?” She asked.

“I need to study, Na. I need quiet time.” Hyorin nodded. Nayoung nodded proceeded to open her milk.

“But, you..why are you here? Not joining the guys?”

“Sirheo(No), don’t feel like it.”

Hyorin nodded then she glanced at Exo’s table. Jaekyung was seated with Luhan and she was laughing as Baekhyun and Chen started goofing around, then her eyes landed on another lady who was seated beside Tao.

“Who’s she?” Hyorin asked.

 Nayoung just shrugged.

 

 

“Where’s Na?” Sehun looked up. Luhan smiled to himself, he knew where his cousin was. Jaekyung nudged him.

“Ya, call her.” She whispered, Luhan just chuckled and kissed the side of her head.

“Just watch and enjoy.” He mused, Jaekyung shook her head at him.

“I think she’s been skipping meals.” Xiumin glanced around.

“Maybe she’s with Myungsoo!” Lay chirped.

Everyone at the table turned and looked at him oddly. Tao glanced around the room and spotted a familiar figure eating with Hyorin.

“I’ll go get-”

Chanyeol sprang from his seat with Kai.

“We’ll get baby girl, no worries.” Kai chuckled while eyeing Saehee, then he turned away.

 

 

“Ya, Park Dobi!” Yilin snapped as she felt Chanyeol bit her shoulder.

Kai chuckled then pulled her up from her seat.

“Let Hyori noona study, come with us.” Kai nodded, Chanyeol chuckled as they began to drag Nayoung with them. Hyorin could only smile and give the younger girl a small wave.

“Why?” Yilin sighed as she sat beside her sibling. Kris just smiled at her.

“What do you guys want?” She asked, Kai smiled and placed her food tray on the table. DO smiled and pinched her cheeks.

“Eat up!”

“I was actually eating peacefully when you decided to lift me up and put me here.” She stated. Tao glanced at her, something was wrong.

“Mei-”

Yilin stood up.

“I’m full ge, see you at home.” She said before standing up.

 

Jaekyung’s brows furrowed as she watched Yilin leave.

“Ya…go after her. She’s angry.” She said.  They shook their heads.

“No one can deal with Na when she’s angry. You remember what she did with Doojoon right?” Chen said. Baekhyun glanced at Tao.

“Huang Zitao, I’m giving you-”

Tao was already standing up and jogging up to her.

Saehee smiled to herself.

“I knew it, they just need a little push, right?”

“Right, let’s just hope Nayoung doesn’t get too…Nayoungish.” Kris shook his head.

 

 

Yilin tossed her bag on the sink and checked if the cubicles were empty, as soon as she learned that she was alone, she sighed and sprinkled water on her face.

“What is wrong with me?” She murmured as she leaned forward.

Her head was pounding. Why was Saehee always with Ta-

She shook her head.

“Don’t even go there!” She hissed at herself.

She bit her lip.

Saehee…the girl was slightly getting on her nerves and she had no idea why.

“It’s because they forgot to pick me up from practice and now she’s even eating lunch with us.” She nodded to herself.

“Wait, they didn’t forget to pick me up, Suho oppa did, well…it was supposed to be Tao ge but-”

“What are you doing?” A deep voice joined her thoughts, she jumped lightly as she saw Tao step in the restroom.

“Ya! This is the ladies’ room.”

“I know.” Tao shrugged. Yilin shook her head and wiped her face with a tissue.

“Something’s bothering you.”

“Nothing ge.”

“It was a statement.”

Yilin didn’t say anything and she disposed the tissue.

“Ge, get out. People will see-”

“You’re keeing things from me-us, why mei?” He leaned forward. Yilin shook her head and gathered her things.

“Why would I do that?” Yilin’s tone faltered slightly as she walked towards the door.

“Ge, seriously, let’s get out of here before the cleaning lady sees-”

“Mei. Please.” Tao walked to her and pressed his palms on the wall, trapping Yilin in the process. Yilin halted.

“I already…said..that it’s..nothing.” She blurted.

“It frustrates me, you…teaming up with Myungsoo and now…you’re being-”

“Teaming up?”

“You’re being secretive with us.”

“It’s not like that, let’s just go-”

“No.” Tao planted his palms on the tops of her shoulders.

“I cant let Myungsoo have you, you’re mine.”

“What are you-”

Tao just smiled and planted his lips on hers.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++