18

Just A Facade

 

 

“I heard you fought them.” Tao said as they walked towards the parking lot, Yilin smiled and nodded.

“Did you get hurt?”

“No, ge. Those guys…they weren’t a problem at all.”

“Someone’s bragging.” Tao chuckled.

“It’s true, Tao ge.”

He smiled and gently placed his palm on her head.

“It’s good you didn’t get hurt, be careful next time, arasso?”

Yilin nodded. Tao smiled and put hand down.

“But ge,” She started as she wrapped one arm around his.

“I’m curious, I think Luhan gege was following us earlier, how else could he have arrived there in time?”

 

Luhan leaned on the hood of his car as he watched the calm waters of Han River. Earlier, he saw his younger cousin walk out of the school together with Jaekyung and Hyorin.

He kept on reasoning with himself that he was worried about Yilin that’s why he followed them. But he knew himself he was lying.

He could have just called Kris or Tao to watch over, but seeing Jaekyung he didn’t know what to feel anymore. There was one thing he had to worry about.

Eli and his friends knew Yilin. They even attacked her.

He shook his head.

“What are you thinking?”

Kris leaned beside him. Luhan shook his head again.

“Don’t try to hide it.”

“Why…..is she back?”

Kris smiled lightly.

“Back in your life again?”

Luhan nodded.

“You still love her.”

“Kris-”

“Then try to protect her. Honestly Luhan, I don’t even understand why you two broke up.”

“You know what she did.”

“We never heard her explain why she did that.” Kris countered.

Luhan looked away.

“But, don’t let other people hurt her. Protect her, I know that’s why you were following mei and the two earlier.”

“Kris, I was just watching-”

“You know well Tao would gladly do that for you.” He grinned. Luhan bit his lip.

“Jaekyung’s different. Don’t….lose her.”

 

Yilin yawned lightly as she stepped out of the room, she was quite amused when she found out Kai and Sehun had basketball practice for next week’s game. So she enjoyed her class alone.

She clutched onto her bag tightly as she stepped out of the room, then a sudden impact made her drop her phone.

“I’m sorry!” The male quickly bent down to retrieve her phone. Nayoung looked up.

“It’s okay.” She nodded. The male smiled and handed her phone back.

“You seem to be new here.” He started.

“Yes.”

“I’m Myungsoo by the way.”

“Nice to meet you, you can call me Nayoung.”

Myungsoo smiled.

“Then, I’ll see you around, Nayoung.”

 

“Oppa~~~!” Nayoung pouted as she sat beside Suho and leaned on his arm.

“Are you hungry?” He asked, Nayoung just smiled.

“Why the sudden aegyo?” Baekhyun poked her cheek. Lay looked up from his book.

“Mei, have you eaten lunch?” He asked.

“Not yet, but can we eat outside? The field is so inviting.” She nodded, Lay shook his head at her.

“But since, Kris gege, Park Dobi, Tao ge, Sehun and Kai have practice, where’s Lulu ge?” She sat up.

“I don’t know, Na. I only saw him during our first period.”

Nayoung frowned, then she stood up.

 

 

“I’ll go look for him.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++