I... (Seungri's POV)

Roommate

“I…don’t love you.”

 

He scrunches his face, and tears start flowing heavily from his eyes. “But I do.”

 

“I’m sorry, but-”

 

“Our time has long ended? Is that what you’re going to say?”

 

I lower my head, twitching my fingers as I don’t know what to say. “I’m sorry.”

 

“You loved me once,” he breathes heavily. “You will love me again.”

 

“I did,” I sigh. “But I don’t anymore.”

 

“Why?” his voice’s shaking.

 

“You always treated me like I’m nothing.”

 

He looks away and bites his lower lip, holding his overflowing emotions.

 

“I’m sorry, but I can’t-”

 

“Don’t judge the way I show my feelings,” he looks up to me. “It’s weird, it’s different, but it’s true.”

 

“I wasn’t judging, I’m telling you how I felt.”

 

“Listen,” he chokes. “I’m sorry that I was selfish. I just wanted to keep you for myself.”

 

I sigh. “It doesn’t matter anymore.”

 

“It does,” he chokes again. “If it doesn’t matter anymore you won’t be like this. You’ll come back to me.”

 

I gaze into his longing eyes. “I will be here as long as you want, but I can’t stay forever.”

 

“Why?” he cries pathetically.

 

“Because I’ll end up lying and say I love you too.”

 

“What must I do to make you love me again?”

 

“Let me go.”

 

“I don’t want to.”

 

“I love someone else.”

 

“You will eventually leave him and realize how much you’re still in love with me.”

 

“How can I love a person who threatened my family?!” I glare at him, somehow annoyed with his plea.

 

“I told you not to judge the way I show my feelings.”

 

I exhale, calming myself down. “You will meet someone else, and you’ll be happy.”

 

“There’s no one else.”

 

“Listen,” I walk closer to him. “It’s possible to move on no matter how impossible it seems. The grief will lessen with time, you’ll be alright.”

 

“Why can’t you see how much I love you?”

 

“Listen, I’m sorry-”

 

“Does he make you happy?”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Does he give you all the love and care that you wish for?”

 

“What are you trying to say?”

 

“Just because I can’t love you the way he does, it doesn’t mean my love is weak or unreal. My love may be stronger than his.”

 

I need to get out from this room.

 

“Just because I couldn’t show my feelings properly doesn’t mean I don’t love you.”

 

God, please help.

 

“I love you, I really do.”

 

I choke, feeling weird inside and I can’t find a word to say. My mind is as blank as paper and I have no idea what this weird feeling that I’m feeling. It can’t be-

 

“Seungri-ya, I love you.”

 

It can’t be.

 

“I love you,” he chokes. “Not just for now, but for always, and I’ll wait for the day you’ll take me in your arms again.”

 

“I…” I breathe heavily. “I need to go.”

 

“You said you’ll stay as long as I want.”

 

“I-”

 

“You still love me, Seungri-ya, don’t try to deny it.”

 

“No, I-”

 

“Let’s start over again.”

 

“I have to go,” I turn around, reaching the door hurriedly. I look back to him before I walk out. “Take care.”

 

I walk out his room and I find Jiyong sitting alone, looking outside the window. He looks graceful as the sun’s setting and the light shines on him beautifully. It looks almost like a painting.

 

He turns his face, and his eyes meet mine. “Seunghyun-ah?”

 

I run to him, to his soothing voice and I start to cry abruptly. “I miss you.”

 

He chuckles as he holds my trembling body and he pats my back gently. “We’ve been parted only less than an hour.”

 

“I don’t care,” I look up to him. “I miss you.”

 

“I miss you too, sleepy-head,” he kisses my forehead. “Let’s go home.”

 

I smile a little. “Yes, it’s getting late.”

 

“Smile, you look your best when you smile.”

 

I smile the same time I burst out crying—I guess my emotions have broken—and I don’t even know why his words make me feel this way. I can only sob loudly as he tightens his hold and chuckles lowly.

 

“I love you, silly.”

 

 

--

 

 

We arrive home right when the sun sets. I’ve been sleeping all the way home, and I feel really bad for Jiyong, instead of accompanying him I was sleeping soundly. We’re going up to our apartment and he holds my hand firmly.

 

“How was it?”

 

“I ended it.”

 

He smiles. “Then it’s just us two now.”

 

“Yes, there’s no one else.”

 

He coughs. “Then, we can, uh, if you know what I mean…”

 

I giggle. “You’re so mischievous!”

 

“You’re even more for understand what I meant right away.” He laughs happily and I blush.

 

“I didn’t.”

 

He leans closer to me and he whispers onto my ear. “I want you.”

 

I giggle. “We’re not even out from the elevator yet.”

 

“We can have a quickie.”

 

I blush very badly and I punch his shoulder lightly. “Oh boy.”

 

He laughs but he stops; now he’s frowning. “I was scared to death.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I was afraid that you might leave me and go back to him.”

 

I hold his hand and I smile to him. “That will never happen.”

 

“Stay with me.”

 

“I will.”

 

“I love you,” he looks down to me. “You’re every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happen to us in the future, I promise you I’ll stay by your side. I’ll make you happy.”

 

“I love you,” I exhale. “And I don’t even know what to say.”

 

“Your love is more than enough,” he smiles. “It’s enough for me to live.”

 

“I love you,” I hold his hand and I kiss his palm. “I love you.”

 

He leans closer to me and he presses his lips against mine softly the same time the elevator door opens. A young woman stands before us awkwardly and she lowers her head; her cheeks flushed with red. We giggle awkwardly and walk out the elevator as if nothing happened, straight to our apartment. As we’re inside, Jiyong grabs my waist and he kisses me again, this time passionately.

 

“I love you,” he says between the kiss. “Marry me.”

 

“You’re,” I try to speak. “You’re proposing me?”

 

He pulls back and he gazes deeply into my eyes. “Only if you want to, then yes, it’s a proposal.”

 

“Of course I want to.”

 

He smiles. “So will you marry me?”

 

“I will,” I kiss him. “Of course I will.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So apparently I can update today...hahaha ^^

I hope you like this chapter <3

...and forgive me for being so not creative on the title >.<

I want to thank you:

Shizaya

for upvoting!!! XD

Keep updated, upvote, subscribe, comment, and so on!