The Drama Continues (Jiyong's POV)

Roommate

I lift him up and I carry him all the way to our bedroom. He looks pale and there are blisters scattered on his palms; he must have touched the shards that shattered all over the floor. When I arrive home I found our apartment is a mess; the coffee table is crashed and flipped. What happened?

 

I nudge the door knob lightly and it opens. I tuck him into bed and I kiss his forehead. He wriggles and his tired eyes stare into me. I his hair lovingly, assuring him that everything is alright. Tears start rolling down on his cheek again and I can’t help but to cry with him.

 

“Seunghyun-ah, what happened?”

 

He sobs, “H-he found me.”

 

“Who found you?”

 

“Choi Seunghyun.”

 

Did I hear wrong? “Wh-who, Seunghyun-ah?”

 

“The one I told you, his name is Choi Seunghyun.”

 

I gasp slightly in shock and I try to calm myself down, in order not to freak Seunghyun out.

 

“What did he do to you?”

 

He cries louder and I hold him, patting his back gently. “It’s alright, tell me everything.”

 

“He’s insane,” he sobs, “he forced me to go with him and when I said no he kicked the coffee table,” he sobs louder, “he kissed me.”

 

His last sentence electrified me and filled me with angers. How dare him kissing my boyfriend. I grit my teeth, trying not to be angry in front of him who’s shaking badly and tightening my hold.

 

“Why did that prick-” oops got carried away, “I mean why he kissed you?” I try not to sound angry but it fails big time.

 

“I don’t know,” he’s sobbing and trembling, “just don’t leave me alone again.”

 

“I will never leave you,” I kiss his eyes; “I’ll protect you.”

 

“I don’t want to be left alone ever again,” he sobs, “ever.”

 

“And I will never leave your side,” I kiss his lips, “never.”

 

His sob gets weaker and I pat his back gently to sleep. When he’s finally sleeping I start to cry inaudibly, simply not wanting to wake him up. I always hated when something or someone that I love and care about got mistreated. And right now Seunghyun is my life; he’s other half of me, if he’s hurt than I’m twice as hurt.

 

I look down to his face that now looks calmer. I exhale and I close my eyes, sleeping while cuddling him. I’ll make your pain go away, I promise.

 

 

--

 

 

“Seunghyun-ah? Seunghyun-ah!!”

 

I call his name several times in panic as I can hear nothing but his heavy breathing sound. He needs me. I hung up the call and ask permission to leave early in a hurry. I don’t even care their weird faces that follow me as I rush to enter the elevator. All I thinking about is Seunghyun, my Seunghyun.

 

As I reach the ground floor I quickly run out the building and stop a cab. Thankfully there’s a cab passing by and I get inside it in a flash. I ask the driver to drive faster, even lying just to make him drive faster. It works though, because I arrive home in no time.

 

I quickly go up with elevator and run until I’m running out of breath to my apartment. The door is not locked and it worries me even more. As I enter the apartment, the only thing I see is my Seunghyun who lies weakly on the floor full with shards of glass.

 

I run to him in panic and I lift his body, putting him on the couch. I can feel tears rolling down my cheek as I call his name worriedly.

 

“Seunghyun-ah, please wake up, I’m home.”

 

 

--

 

 

It’s already evening and I can feel him wriggling beside me. I turn my body to face him and I’m glad to see him less paler.

 

“Feeling better?”

 

“Way better,” he smiles, “it’s all thanks to you.”

 

I smile sadly, “I’ll never leave your side.”

 

He chuckles weakly, “You have to work, silly.”

 

“I’ll work from home.”

 

He looks up to me and he’s tearing up, “I’m sorry.”

 

“Don’t be,” I hold his body, “I can’t bear the thought of you getting hurt again.”

 

“I love you, Jiyongie.”

 

“And I love you more, Seunghyun-ah.”

 

He sobs quietly in my arms and I pat his back softly. Just then the phone rings and I get up to pick it up.

 

“I’ll be back.”

 

He smiles weakly as I leave him to the living room and pick up the call.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Seungri, is that you? I need your help, please come to the hospital, Seunghyun tried to commit suicide-”

 

I feel dizzy and I can hardly catch the words this stranger is saying.

 

“Who’s this?”

 

“It isn’t you, Seungri? Then can you please tell him to come to the hospital?”

 

What? Seungri?

 

“Sir I think you have the wrong number.”

 

“No, no, I can’t be. Seungri, Lee Seunghyun, he lives here right? Please tell him the message.”

 

The phone call ends, leaving me in a daze. I still can’t understand what the stranger was saying so I head back to my bedroom and lie down beside Seunghyun.

 

“Who was it?”

 

“I don’t know, he was looking for Seungri.”

 

His eyes widen, “Who was it?”

 

“Um, I don’t know, why? You know Seungri?”

 

He nods, “It’s me.”

 

Okay I need some Tylenol. “I don’t understand.”

 

“What did he say?”

 

“He needs Seungri to come to hospital because Seunghyun-” I stop. Oh God when did I become so stupid?!

 

I sit up and I look at him with my mouth gawking, “Your ex, Seunghyun, he tried to commit suicide.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for another short update ^^"

but I hope you like this chapter because soon the three of them will meet....

and....

we'll see what will happen ^^

Keep Updated!

upvote and drop some comments if you want me to continue this story ^^

and thank you so much for the upvoters :

TisyaZEA & sngrixx

you saved the story <3