The Drama Begins (Seungri's POV)

Roommate

Okay...so the cruel ex is finally here...kind of

Happy reading!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong has left for work and now I’m alone again. I usually watch movies when he’s gone to kill time, but I have run out of movies. So here I am, sitting on the couch, changing the TV channel rapidly as nothing really catches my attention and feeling cranky.

 

This is boring. I puff out air from my mouth and walk to the kitchen, intending to eat more ice cream. Wait, I have finished the ice cream yesterday with Jiyong. I pull my hair and walk back to the living room like a mad person, feeling crankier.

 

I throw my body to the couch and literally turn my body around on it, kicking air with my feet. It’s just my habit to move around and act violently toward air whenever I’m in a bad mood. I know they did nothing wrong. I pull my hair again and get up, sitting on the couch.

 

I pick up my phone and play some games to calm myself down. It’s not working though, because I lost and it makes me even crankier. Should I go outside? I shake my head, feeling silly for even thinking about it. Maybe I should just go back to sleep.

 

I walk to Jiyong’s—now it’s ours—bedroom but I stop in front of the door, staring blankly to the main door. I exhale and shake my head again as I enter the bedroom. I can’t and I don’t want to go out. I sit anxiously on the edge of the bed, still staring deeply to the door. I miss being outside.

 

I check my phone again and read all the messages from my sister, Hana. I Thank God my family is well hidden and they all are doing fine. The day he called me I texted Hana in a rush just to remind her be careful. I feel bad for my family that they have to live that way because of me, but I really don’t have the strength to fight him back…yet.

 

I exhale and again I stare deeply to the door. Damn, I want to go out. I shake my head abruptly and lie down, closing my eyes. Just go to sleep, you’re safe inside. My mind and my body are just not cooperating well. I want to close my eyes but it stays open, I want to stay lie down on the bed but I sit instead.

 

I stare deeply to the door again and I can feel myself sweating. Don’t even think about it. My body won’t listen as now I’m walking to the door. Go back to the bed. It still won’t listen and now I find myself turning the door knob, opening it. Close it and go to sleep. I give up to myself as my body stubbornly walks out the bedroom and reaching the main door.

 

Maybe it’s okay to go out for a while. I hesitantly turn the door knob and it opens. Ah, jacket, I need jacket to go out. I close the door again and walk back to the bedroom, grabbing my jacket. Beanie, I also need my beanie. I walk to the closet and find my beanie there.

 

I walk out the room and find myself struggling again. It feels like I have a split personality, one that tells me to stay inside and one that tells me to take a stroll. It’s okay, Seunghyun-ah, don’t continue torturing and hiding yourself. I exhale and I turn the door knob, opening it once again.

 

Everything will be okay; you’ll be going outside only for a while. And by going outside is not going down to the minimarket that located in the very same building.

 

 

--

 

 

“Let’s take a stroll to the park nearby.”

 

I nod and quickly put my jacket on. It is fall and the weather is quite chilly outside; I surely don’t want to catch a cold. I walk behind him and admiring his back. How can he be so beautiful? Even his back is beautiful. Just then he looks back to me and I find myself blushing from gotten caught admiring his back.

 

“Walk beside me.”

 

I nod nervously and walk beside him. He grasps my hand and he smiles charmingly to me. Holy if he continues I will or-

 

“I love this season. The color is beautiful.” Phew thank God he starts talking.

 

“Yeah, this is beautiful.”

 

He looks at me, “What’s your favorite season?”

 

“Uh, I love winter.”

 

“Winter? Why?”

 

“Because my birthday is on winter.”

 

He makes a confused face, “When is your birthday again?”

 

Of course he won’t remember, “December 12th.”

 

“Ah, I remember now.”

 

I smile weakly, trying to hide every trace of sadness, “Yeah.”

 

 

--

 

 

The elevator dings and the door slides open. I twitch my finger as I walk out and head out the building. The weather is really nice to stroll at the park today, and it feels really good to be out of the house. You’ll be going out only for a while and it will never do any harm.

 

I walk to the park nearby and sit on the bench with a blank mind. I just realized it’s been so long that I have never been out to the point it makes me look pale. I roll my jacket’s sleeve and expose my skin to the sun rays. It feels warm and I find myself smiling because of it.

 

I exhale and now I find myself missing Jiyong. We’re not even parted for a day, it’s only been a couple hours but I’m missing him like crazy. I wonder what he’s doing right now, is he doing well, are his seniors nice to him, and so on. Above it all, I wonder if he misses me too.

 

I twitch my finger and I keep my head down, closing my eyes.

 

 

--

 

 

I enter the building happily, knowing that I’ll be safe…for now. As I’m inside the building, I see someone else is in front of the elevator and he brings pretty much luggage with him. He looks as happy—well may be happier—as I am and I like his face. He’s puffing his cheeks as he waits for the elevator and he smiles as soon as he sees me.

 

I stand beside him and wait for the elevator as well; all while secretly checking him out. He’s pretty much the same height as me and I know that he secretly steals a glance to me several times. I can only smile and just then the elevator door slides open.

 

We enter the elevator at the same time and his luggage kicks my calf. Believe me, it hurts, but I try to keep my cool and smile to him.

 

“Oops, I’m sorry.” His voice is something.

 

“It’s alright.”

 

He laughs adorably and I press the floor number I’m about to live in, the same time he’s pointing his finger to the same number.

 

“What floor do you live in?”

 

“I like you,” I try hard not to laugh, “I-I mean like you, the same floor as yours.”

 

Not long after that we arrive on the floor and as the door slides open, we’re going out at the same time and his luggage kicks my calf once again. It just got hit not long ago, so I groan as it’s painful.

 

“I-I’m sorry.”

 

I smile, “It’s alright, neighbor.”

 

I let him walk out the elevator first and he walks to his apartment. To my surprise, he stops right in front of my apartment. So I tap his shoulders lightly, “I’m sorry, but I think you got your apartment wrong.”

 

“Long time no see, kid.”

 

“Eh?”

 

 

--

 

 

I look up and open my eyes wide in shock. The man in front of me is someone that I have been hiding from, well, he’s one of them. He smirks and he sits beside me, making me shiver. I told you not to go out.

 

“How’s life, kid? Not singing anymore?”

 

“Wh-what do you want?”

 

He smirks and it disgusts the hell out of me, “I believe you know very well what I want,” he leans closer to me, “what he wants.”

 

I move away from him and I can feel myself turning pale from fear. He laughs evilly and scoots closer to me.

 

“He misses you, kid.”

 

I get up and pluck my courage, “Look, if you’re here only to talk about him then I’ll-”

 

But he grasps my wrist tightly I can feel it’s breaking, “Sit down.”

 

I pull away my hand from his and sit down again, looking away to avoid his gaze.

 

“He’s been looking everywhere for you, kid. He regrets everything that he done to you.”

 

I snort, “Yeah right, if he misses me then why the he threatened me and my family?!”

 

He smirks, “Whoa, language kid, language.” He puts his hand on my shoulder, “You see, people have different ways of loving someone, and that’s just his way.”

 

I dodge his hand from my shoulder, “Tell him I’ll never come back.” I get up again and this time he lets me.

 

“I have been observing you, kid.” He looks up to me, “You want your new lover to include in this mini drama of yours?”

 

I freeze; I don’t know what to do. I want to smack him but I can’t move a bit. How dare him to bring up Jiyong. I clench my fist and he notices it.

 

“You want to punch me?” he smirks, “Punch me all the way you want, kid. In the end you’ll still lose and I, my brother, will win.”

 

My eyes start to get watery, and he gets up, holding my shivering shoulders, “Listen kid, I know how’s my brother behave, and I know that he hurt you. But give him a chance; I can’t stand seeing him dying just to find you.”

 

He hands me his card and smirks, “I’ll look forward for your call.”

 

He leaves me and my legs turn wobbly. I sit down and I start to cry, I’m literally clueless, I don’t know what I should do next. If only you didn’t go out. I look down to his card and read his name with disgust, ‘Choi Dongwook’. I cry loudly as I walk back to my apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omo, omo :O

so some of you guys have correctly guessed the cruel ex...

what will happen next?

keep updated~ ^^