Meeting You Again (Seungri's POV)

Roommate

“Who tried what?” my brain is working slowly.

 

“Your ex, Choi Seunghyun, he tried to commit suicide.”

 

I gulp, in complete loss for words.

 

“And, Seunghyun-ah?” his face turns paler now.

 

“Y-Yes?”

 

“He’s my boss.”

 

Okay I want to throw up. I cover my mouth with my right hand and make a burping sound, feeling sick.

 

“Seunghyun-ah, you’re alright?!”

 

I shake my head, “Not a slight bit. I didn’t know you work for him.”

 

“I’m sorry I never told you,” he holds me and pats my back, “do you want to eat some porridge? I’ll make it for you.”

 

I shake my head, “No, thank you.”

 

“Anything to make you feel better?”

 

I look up to him, breathing heavily, “Jiyongie,”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I want to see him.”

 

His face turns pale but still he nods, “I-If that’s what you want, of course you-”

 

“Don’t get me wrong,” I caress his cheek, “I want to see him because I want to end it for good.”

 

He exhales as he turns his head and he kisses my palm, “I believe you.”

 

We smile together and I take the opportunity to stare into him. He looks tired and sad, the same as he looked when he told me about his sister. I lean closer to his face and I kiss him lightly. His lips feel soft and intoxicating, making me want to kiss him more.

 

I hate to see you sad.

 

He holds me as I continue devouring his lips. After a while he pushes my body a bit, and he smiles as he looks at me.

 

“We need to go to the hospital first,” he kisses the corner of my mouth; “I don’t want anything bugging us ever again.”

 

I chuckle, “Alright but let me kiss you more.”

 

He laughs, “Kiss me all you want.”

 

 

--

 

 

We arrive in the hospital after we encountered a hard time to get up from the bed. We just couldn’t stop—I couldn’t stop—kissing and making out to each other. Who could stop kissing such soft and tempting lips?

 

Now we stand in front of our car, observing the hospital in silent. I’m not really observing though, I’m just looking at the building blankly and thinking about Jiyong. I’m thinking about his lips, I’m still not over it yet.

 

“Seunghyun-ah?” his voice wakes me up.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Let’s get inside.”

 

I nod, “Okay.”

 

I don’t feel slightest bits nervous or afraid even though I’m seeing that monster again. I believe everything will be alright. My mind keeps on repeating the sentence as we’re entering the hospital. Now as we’re inside we head straight to the receptionist desk and Jiyong is the one to ask. I stand quietly beside him, not paying attention at all as my mind is still at home, kissing him on our bed.

 

After a while we finally know where he’s staying and we head right up to the floor he’s in. Jiyong holds my hand tightly, as if I’m going away from him. Everything will be alright. I hold back his hand as tightly and we smile to each other. And from his eyes I know, we will be alright.

 

“We will be alright.”

 

“We sure will.”

 

The elevator door slides open and worries start kicking in. Everything will be alright. I take a step out of the elevator and I feel worse. Everything will be alright. We’re finally out of the elevator and my palms are sweating—still holding on tightly to his. I look at him to find some strengths but he looks the same, he looks as anxious as I am. I force myself to smile.

 

“We will be alright.”

 

“We will.” This time he doesn’t sound so sure like he did before.

 

I exhale and try to calm myself down but it fails as a familiar voice calls out my name. Everything will be al-

 

“Kid, you’re here.”

 

.

 

I look up to my right and I find him standing beside me. He looks tired—I can see it from dark circles under his eyes—and he’s not smirking. He always smirks like an idiot but all I see now is a brother who worries over his sibling. He looks as beautiful as him.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

Okay I feel weird and this isn’t good.

 

“How is he?”

 

“He’s been calling your name. It sounds almost like a prayer.”

 

Oh God I feel even weirder.

 

I cough nervously and I look to my left, to where my love stands. I was so nervous I forgot to introduce him. I tighten my grasp and I find myself smiling as I introduce him to Dongwook.

 

“He’s Kwon Jiyong,” I look back to Dongwook, “he’s my boyfriend.”

 

“I know,” he looks down to our hands, “you’ve been holding hands.”

 

My face heats up from embarrassment. “Ah, yes, uh, so-”

 

“It’s time to see Seunghyun.”

 

I look to Jiyong again, looking for assurance. He smiles for me and that’s more than enough to assure myself.

 

“Okay.”

 

 

--

 

 

I stand quietly beside him, watching how his chest goes up and down—the sign that he’s still alive. I look around, feeling nervous since it’s only us two alone inside this room, accompanied with machine beeping sounds. Everything will be alright. I look down to him and I can see how his face looks pale, yet it doesn’t make his beauty any less.

 

“Seungri…”

 

His voice is weak but I can hear him clearly.

 

“I’m here.”

 

I look down to his hands—his terrifying hands—that are full of cuts.

 

“You’re stupid.” I touch his hand and I cringe. It feels rough and I always have been afraid to touch wounds.

 

“Killing yourself won’t make me back to-”

 

“Seungri…”

 

I exhale. “I’m here.”

 

His hands twitching and I take a step away. He’s not waking up, isn’t he?

 

“Seungri…”

 

Still I answer. “I-I’m here.”

 

His hands twitch again. “Seungri…”

 

Stop calling me!

 

“I’m here and stop calling me.”

 

His eyes twitch before it slowly opens, revealing his beautiful dark—oh God help me. I take a step farther and I can see clearly how pathetic he looks.

 

“Seungri…”

 

I choke; I can’t seem to say a word.

 

“Seungri…” he starts sobbing lowly. God, help me.

 

“I’m here and I want to-”

 

“I miss you…”

 

Stop feeling weird!

 

“I’m here to-”

 

“Closer…” I exhale as I take baby steps forward.

 

“Listen, I’m here to-”

 

“I love you, Seungri…”

 

“No, listen, you-”

 

“I love you.” his voice sounds stronger this time.

 

Why am I feeling weird?

 

“I love you.”

 

I shake my head, trying to dismiss the weird feeling away.

 

“I love you.”

 

“I…” Oh no.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Firstly I want to apologize that I can only update stories on weekends starting now :(

Secondly I want to thank you:

cass92 , Lerik-San , Spyce10

for upvoting! <3

Thirdly, check out my other ongoing fic of GRi --> Tuesdays with Jiyong

Lastly, keep updated, upvote, subscribe, and drop some comments! Let me know if you want me to continue this... ^^