The Drama Continues (Seungri's POV)

Roommate

First of all, I want to apologize that I at making romantic comedies...

...it's more like a romance than a romantic comedies ^^"

but well, I hope you like it.

P.S. HAPPY READING! <3

P.P.S. TOP calls Ri "Seungri" while GD calls Ri "Seunghyun"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you not getting ready?”

 

I try to look up to him even though my head’s hurting like hell, “I feel very sick I can barely move.”

 

He stares at me carefully, “You’re feeling that sick?”

 

I nod weakly, “That sick.”

 

He walks toward me and he lays his hand on my forehead, “You are sick.”

 

I furrow my eyebrows, “You don’t believe me?”

 

He tidies up his shirt and groans lowly, “You tend to exaggerate little things.” He exhales, “Fine, just rest at home.”

 

He walks away, leaving me in a daze. I exaggerate things? What? I can feel myself weakened and I fall down on my knees. If he loves me why he’s so mean to me? I start to cry, doubting my feelings for him. Do I really love him?

 

 

--

 

 

I groan as I slowly open my eyes, feeling sick and tired. What happened? My vision is blurry but I recognize the voice beside me. , I passed out when he was here. I force my eyes to open and even though it’s still blurry I can see him.

 

“Leave.”

 

“You need me.”

 

I groan, “I don’t need you and I want you to leave, now.”

 

He grasps my shoulder roughly and I wince in pain, “You’re talking nonsense.”

 

I shake my head and I can see him clearly. He stays beautiful. I dodge his hands off my shoulders and I (try to) push him away. But of course, he’s much stronger than me and I can’t do anything. It feels just like the old time.

 

“Seungri, listen, you’ll pack up your stuffs and you’ll leave with me.”

 

I push him again, “I am not Seungri.”

 

“You are,” he exhales and I know that he’s holding back the urge to hit me, “and you’re coming home with me today.”

 

“This is my home,” I exhale, gathering my courage, “and I’ll never back with you.”

 

He pushes my body and stands up, pulling his own hair like a mad person. He kicks my coffee table and he looks back to me. .

 

“Can’t you see that I’m dying without you?!”

 

I gulp, “You were the one who killed me.”

 

He kicks the couch right next to my feet and he glares at me, “Is this all because I forbid you to become a singer?! Fine! I’ll let you be!”

 

I look up to him and I can feel myself tearing up. Damn. He sighs and he kneels before me, holding my hands roughly again.

 

“Seungri-”

 

“I’m not Seungri!”

 

“!”

 

I look down and I hold back my tears, “It’s not the only reason I left you.”

 

He grasps my chin and lift my face up, “Tell me what I did wrong.”

 

Tears start rolling down my face and I’m sobbing pathetically in front of him. I hate myself for being too weak. He sighs and he pulls me to his arms and I can feel nothing but anger.

 

“I never loved you and I ing hate the way you treated me. I’m not a piece of trash.”

 

He exhales and he let go of my face, lowering down his head. I look away to the phone, hoping I can move it with my mind. I need Jiyong. Just then I can hear him sobbing lowly and I look up to him in shock. He has never cried or even looked at me with affection like this before.

 

He kneels before me and he hides his face between my knees. He sobs loudly now and I can only stare at this rare scene with a blank mind. He’s obviously crazy. I lift his face and now I can see his face. He looks sad and I feel weird. , , .

 

I clear my throat, “If you love me that much, leave me and my family alone.”

 

He holds my hands tightly—too tight that my hands are breaking—and shakes his head abruptly.

 

“I cut myself every night from missing you.”

 

I look down to his arms and I can see clearly how terrifying his arms are. No wonder he always wears long sleeve shirt, it meant to cover his arms.

 

I shake my head, “You’re just-”

 

“I love you dearly, and though I never said it, and though I acted other way, I love you. I really do.”

 

I exhale, “But I don’t love you.”

 

“You will, Seungri, you ing will.” He looks up to me, “Because you did once.”

 

I shake my head, “I don’t-”

 

He pulls me suddenly and presses his lips against mine. It feels rough and I can tell that my lip is bleeding. I hit his chest and I push him away.

 

I gasp, “I really don’t-”

 

He pulls me again and plants another kiss.

 

“I won’t,” he kisses me again, “stop kissing you,” and again, “until you realize that you love me.”

 

I push him away and I slap his cheeks hard. I get up from the couch, feeling brave and strong.

 

“Our time has long end, and it wasn’t even beautiful.” I start to cry, “Leave, now.”

 

He sobs again, “I promise I’ll make you fall in love with me again. I promise.”

 

“Leave!” I shout as my right hand points to the main door.

 

“Seungri, please-”

 

I push him again, “LEAVE!!!”

 

He bites his hand, holding his voice down, and he looks to me miserably, “I will make you love me.”

 

He turns away and finally leaves. I feel wobbly and I fall down onto the floor, decorated with shards of glass. Jiyong. His name is the only thing that crosses my mind as I reach the phone, pressing down his number shakily. It connects and he picks up the phone right away.

 

“Hey, sleepy-head.” He greets me cheerfully.

 

I try my best not to sound that I was just crying, “Jiyong?”

 

“Seunghyun-ah? You’re alright?”

 

I start to sob loudly; I think I just can’t control myself, “I miss you.”

 

“Seunghyun-ah, what happened?”

 

I choke, not able to say a word to him. I can hear him panicking on the other side, but I can’t do anything to calm him down. Because the matter of fact, I am not alright.

 

“Come home,” I say weakly, “come home.”

 

“Seunghyun-ah?! What happened? Please tell me!”

 

I sob loudly and uncontrollably like a lost kid. Even though I want to say ‘It’s okay, I’m alright, I’m just missing you’ to him, my body says the other thing. I can’t lie and I’m trembling badly from fear; from what I have just experienced. I pass out as I hear him shouting out my name.

 

 

--

 

 

“Seunghyun-ah,” he tilts his head to the side as I answer him, “Have you ever met someone who inspires you? Someone who fills your every sense with him?”

 

“I have.”

 

He furrows his eyebrows, “Who is he?”

 

“You,” I grin, “it’s you.”

 

He smiles widely and I continue, “My heart has at last found a home.” I turn my face to see him, “My life begins with you, and without you it must surely end.”

 

He holds my hand and he rubs it softly, “You know what, Seunghyun-ah? If I could ask God one thing right now, it would be to stop the time.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I want to make this night and your beauty lasts forever.”

 

I blush, “Tell me you love me now.”

 

He my cheek and he kisses it, “I love you now,” he kisses my lips, “I love you always.”

 

 

--

 

 

I open my eyes slowly and I can feel a hand caressing my cheek softly. I feel at ease as I recognize the hand right away. It’s Jiyong’s and I hold it without any hesitations.

 

“I miss you.” I start to cry even though my vision is still blurry.

 

He kisses my forehead, “I’m here now, and I’m with you.”

 

“I’m scared.” I sob and I can feel my hands being hold tightly yet gently.

 

“Don’t be,” he kisses my forehead with a long kiss, “you have me.”

 

I smile and I can see him clearly now. He my hair softly and he kisses my lips, “Didn’t I tell you I’d make your pain wash away?”