i'm the hubby!

Baby Huuki..!
It's sunday morning and little hyukkie was playing happily with his nemo plushie. Hyukkie baby wanna play but he needed one more people to join him to play as his wifey.

"Uhh..hummaa!!"

"Yeah hyukkie baby, what's up honey?" Hyukkie's umma reached his baby.

"Umm.. Huuki wanna play! Umma bcome huuki's wifey,neh!!" Hyukkie showed his gummy smile.

"Ah baby~ I'd love to play with you.. But I have to prepare foods for you.."

"Uhmmm..(Sobs)" hyukkie baby looked down, clutching his shirt, nearly cried when suddenly..

"DING-DONG"

"Wait here baby, umma wanna open the door"

Hyukkie baby nodded his head cutely.

Few seconds later..

"Huuukiiiii!!!"

Hyukkie baby looked up and he saw donghae come with his mum.

"Ae!!" Hyukkie baby grinned widely, and the minute his mum put him down,donghae baby hugged hyukkie baby tightly.

Hyukkie and donghae's umma smiled and left them to play together.

"Ae! Huuki wanna play ouse-wifey!" Hyukkie baby told donghae baby, while clutching his nemo plushie tightly.

Donghae baby, can't stand the latter's cuteness, pinched hyukkie's cheeks and nodded his head. "Ob coulsee huuki!!"

"Mmkayy!! Noww dong'ae weal this aplon! Bcome huuki's wifey!" Hyukkie baby offered a little pink apron to donghae happily.

"Whuutt?? Mnoo huukii!! Dong-ae is the hubby!! Huuki the wifey!!" Donghae baby pouted his lips cutely. No way he's become the wife! Hyukkie baby is his wife!

"B-but..(Sobs)..huuki.. Wanna be the hubby.."Hyukkie baby sobs, nearly cry.

Donghae baby don't wanna see hyukkie baby cry, but he has to stand for his pride! He's the hubby no matter what!

"Ah-huukii don't cly.. See,,, being a hubby is not gleat at all!! It"s hollible..yuck!!" Donghae baby stucked his tounge out,tried to convinced the latter.

"Eh..?" Hyukkie baby tilted his head.

"Uh-huh!! Being a hubby means huukii have to wolk out thele, can't play anymole.. And..oh! Can't eat stlawbelly cake anytime huuki wants!!" Donghae make his voices scariest.

"Ahh!! Nnoo! Stlawbelly!" Hyukkie baby covered his little face.

"Yeah huukii!! And huuki can't meet mistel nemo often!!"

"Nooo! Mistel nemo!" Hyukkie baby hugged the nemo plushie tightly. "Huuki don't wanna become a hubby!! Dong-ae bcome a hubby!!"

Donghae baby grinned widely and patted hyukkie baby's head. "Ob coulse huuki. I'll become youl hubby. And huuki is my wifey!"

Hyukkie baby nodded his head cutely and they played happily.

---