plushie

Baby Huuki..!
Donghae baby was playing and sat comfortably in hyukkie baby's room, when suddenly,

"Nooo,,dong-ae!!" Hyukkie baby crawled to baby donghae and pushed the latter.

"H-huh..?" Frowned, didn't know what he'd done wrong.

Hyukkie baby pouted and pulled his nemo plushie from under donghae baby's little .

"Mistel nemo cutiieee, ale you hult..?" he hugged his nemo plushie tightly.

Donghae baby pouted.
So he was pushed away because hyukkie baby wants to hold the plushie he was sat on?
Humph!

Donghae baby crawled to hyukkie baby and grabbed the fish plushie.

"Ah!! Mnooo mistel nemoo!!" Hyukkie baby shouted, but donghae baby already threw away the nemo plushie.

"Ugh..(Sobs)..d-dong-ae..meanie.."
Hyukkie baby nearly cry but donghae baby didn't wanna care. He don't wanna lose from a stupid plushie! Hyukkie baby is his!

"Hwaaaa~!!!" Hyukkie baby cried hard, and donghae baby shocked. He crawled to hyukkie baby and hugged the latter immediately.

Hyukkie baby hugged donghae baby back, since donghae baby is fluffy and soft, and has those cute round eyes, not too much different from his nemo plushie!
Yes, donghae baby's like a fish!

Hyukkie baby giggled at his thought, and donghae baby tilted his head questioningly, then hyukkie baby hugged him tighter.

"Ae is like mistel nemo!! Ae like a fishh!! My pluchie!!" Hyukkie baby giggled happily.

Donghae baby pouted, but he grinned widely since hyukkie chose him over the plushie.
"Yes hyukkiee!! I'm youl pluchie!" He hugged hyukkie baby even tighter.

"Aigoo hyukkie..? Why your mr.nemo is laying in front of the door? Here baby~" hyukkie's umma came into the room, picked the plushie and gave it to hyukkie, whom immediately released donghae baby from his embrace and hugged the fish plushie tightly.

"Mistel nemo!" Hyukkie smiled his gummy bunny teeth smile.

Donghae baby pouted and glared to the nemo plushie, while thinking,

"It's not ovel yet!!"

---------