strawberry. evil or..?

Baby Huuki..!

Hyukkie baby was sleeping peacefully with his fluffy nemo plushie, when donghae baby came with his mum.

"Hello there donghae baby!" Hyukkie's umma greet the brunnette baby.

"Annyeoongg aunnty~" donghae baby grinned widely,showing his bunny little teeth.

"Aah so cute you little boy..!" Hyukkie's umma pinched the baby's cheeks, and donghae baby giggled.

"Sorry for disturbing you, unnie, but my baby insisted me to bring him to hyukkie.." Donghae's mum said.

"Aigoo,,that's okay,dear.. But hyukkie is having his nap rightnow,,"

"Ahh..that's okay unnie, I'll just bring donghae to a park first.."

Donghae baby, not listening nor understanding what the mums said, being hold by his mum, his thumb and took a peek inside hyukkie's house, can't wait to meet the cutest baby ever, hyukkie.

"Okay then, bye unnie~" donghae's mum said goodbye to hyukkie's umma.

"Eh??" The little baby donghae shocked when his mum turned back, so he face the road again. "U-umma!! Huukii!!" Donghae baby looked back at hyukkie's house, where hyukkie's umma standing.

"Ah, baby,, hyukkie is having his nap rightnow.. We just get back here after he wake up, neh?" Donghae's mum said to baby donghae.

"Mnoo! Ae wanna meet huuki noww ummaa!!" Donghae baby struggled in his mum's arms, and held the fence, don't wanna go from hyukkie baby's house.

"Aissh baby,, hyukkie is sleeping! If hyukkie didn't get his sleep, he won't grow, and if he won't grow, you can't marry him. Do you want that??" Donghae's mum sighed, never she thought she will use this kind of thing to his baby.

Donghae baby pouted his little lips, but then he shook his head slowly.

"Okay then we just go to the park, okay?"

"B-but..Ae cleepy ummaa,,huuaaahhhm. Ah! Ae can cleep with huukii neh ummaa??" donghae baby fake a yawn, didn't left unnoticed by the mums. Hyukkie's umma chuckled and went to them.

"Yes, hae baby, you can sleep with hyukkie"

"Yeaaayyy!!!!" Donghae baby squeeled happily in his mum's arms.

Then the mum bring donghae baby and donghae baby has to held his squeeled when he saw the little angle sleeping on the nemo plushie.

"Sleep tight baby" donghae's mum kissed donghae baby's forehead and left him alone with hyukkie baby.

Donghae baby watched hyukkie baby sleep, then moved to sleep on the nemo plushie with hyukkie.

"Cleep tight huukiii!" He kissed hyukkie baby's cheek and slowly sleeping calmly beside him.

----

Hyukkie baby tried to rolled his body but can't. There's something beside him.

He rubbed his eyes and opened it slowly.

"Ah..?" He sat down and watched donghae baby who's still sleeping.

"Ae..!" Hyukkie baby grinned widely, so happy to see the other baby.he then shook donghae baby's tummy to wake the latter's up.
"Ae..wake upp..! Ae~!"

Donghae baby stirred in his sleep, and realized that hyukkie baby is awake. But he wants hyukkie baby kissing him to wake him up, so he kept pretending to be sleep.

"Aee.." Hyukkie baby pouted his little plumps lips. Hyukkie baby then remember that donghae baby always kiss him to wake him up.

"Ah!! Kiss!!" Hyukkie baby squeeled.

'Yes huuukiii!' Donghae baby yelled happily in his head, and shut his eyes tightly, while pouting his thin lips to receive hyukkie baby's kiss.

But when hyukkie baby about to move, the door's opened. "Ah hyukkie baby, you're awake! Here, donghae's mum bring you a strawberry cake" hyukkie's mum said.

"Stlowbelly!!!" Hyukkie baby grinned widely and clapped his cute hands, then crawled to the door, left donghae baby alone.

Donghae baby, didn't feel anything on his lips, took a peek from his little eyes. Eh?? Where's hyuki??

"Huukii..?" He was left alone. He then puffed his chubby cheeks. "Ughhh Stlowbelly meaanie!!" Little donghae hate the strawberry for separating him and hyukkie.

The door's opened, and donghae's mum came in. "Baby, you're awake too! Let's eat the cake together with hyukkie" donghae's mum picked her baby and went to the kitchen. There, hyukkie baby ate the strawberry cake happily.

Donghae baby, still puffing his cheeks, sat beside hyukkie and eating the strawberry cream messily, it's everywhere on his little mouth.

Hyukkie baby's cake already finished, and there are no more cake left. Hyukkie baby started become dissapointed but then he glanced at donghae baby, the latter has strawberry cream on his mouth. Then hyukkie moved to donghae baby, kissed the latter and ate the cream on donghae baby's mouth.

"Oh my!" The mum squeeled, while donghae baby stunned. But when hyukkie baby pulled away, donghae baby grinned widely, and thinking that he loovees the strawberry so much! Then face his mum.

"Ummaa!!! Buy stlowbelly cake molee!! Pallii ummaaa!!"

And the mum shook their head together.

------