Jealousy baby

Baby Huuki..!
Someday in donghae's house, hyukkie baby and his mum visiting.

Donghae baby crawled to the red head baby.

"Huukiii!" He smiled widely, and sat beside hyukkie baby. "Ae..!" Hyukkie baby gave donghae baby his cute gummy smile.

Then they played happily with hyukkie's nemo plushie.

"Donghae baby, look who's here!" Donghae's mum carried a cute baby boy in her arms, the baby his little thumb, but when he's looking at donghae baby, he widened his cute eyes.

"Hae-ung!!!" He chirped happily.

"Ah! Min-o!!" Donghae baby crawled to his mum and the black haired baby, leaving hyukkie baby with his nemo plushie.

"Yes baby, you can play with minho this whole day, his mum leave him here cause she has something to do" donghae's mum smiled, while putting minho baby near donghae baby.

"Be good neh minho baby, play with donghae hyung and hyukkie hyung here" then donghae's mum leave the three of them.

"Hae-ung!!" Minho baby hugged donghae baby tightly.

"Hihihi,min-o!" Donghae baby giggled, patted the smaller baby's head. He's happy coz he has a smaller boy called him 'hyung'.

"Ah!!" Suddenly minho baby winched coz he felt something threw on his head. Huh? What's that? Nemo plushie?

Donghae baby looked at hyukkie baby directions, and he saw that his hyukkie is pouting his cute lips.

"..Huukii?"

Donghae baby crawled to hyukkie baby, but minho baby pulled his hand.

"Meaaniiie-ung!!" Minho baby pointed to hyukkie baby.

Hyukkie baby's eyes started get teary. "Uh.." He clutching his own shirt.

"Huukiii~"Seeing this,donghae baby let minho baby's hand off his hand, and crawled to hyukkie, wanted to hug him. But..

"Huwaaaaa~!!!!" Minho baby cried hard. Donghae baby turned and crwled to minho baby, since he's a good hyung, he can't let his little brother cry. But before he could hold minho baby..

"(Sobs)..ae.. (sobs) ..hate huuki..(Sobs)" hyukkie baby rubbed his teary eyes and crawled away, searching for his mummy.

Donghae baby panicked between the two baby,"N-no..!" He wants to crawled and caught his hyukkie, but minho baby still cried hard.

Hyukkie baby,still sobbing, nearly reached the door, but he can't get out coz he can't reach the handle."Ah--huukii..! n-no!"

Minho baby still cried hard, "uh..min-o!" Donghae baby looked at hyukkie baby then to minho baby.

"Uh..no..(Sobs).." He got his eyes teary. And finally,

"huwaaaaaa!!! Ummaaaa....!!" Donghae baby cried hard. He keep crying but suddenly he felt little hands on his cheeks. "(Sobs) ..h-huuki?" He tilted his head cutely.

"Ae..~ stop clying.." Hyukkie baby wiped donghae's tears.

Donghae baby smiled widely. "Huukiiii!!!!!" Donghae baby hugged hyukkie baby tight. Hyukkie baby glanced at minho baby direction, who's watching their little scene with his teary eyes. Then hyukkie baby stucked his tounge out to minho baby and hugged donghae baby tightly.

...

"Huwaaaaaaaa!!!!" Minho baby cried even harder.

--------------------